+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Did everyone notice how Trump ran his news conf

Quote Originally Posted by way2convey View Post
    How very liberal of you.
    CNN, who ran with a FAKE NEWS story is your definition of a "renowned" news org.
    Brietbart didn't & THEY'RE a cesspool.

(Hint; you might to actually THINK before posting).
    CNN ran a story that Trumpbois didn't like and start clamoring that it was fake news.

He then allows a question from Breitbart, a right-wing rag who often runs headlines like this:

and

Or

Now that's some high quality journalism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by squidward View Post
    yeah, pisses you off don't it?
    That's the best part.
    Not really. I just like pointing out the bitter irony.

What's next? Is Trump going to start using sites set up by the Russian government as propaganda outlets?

Oh... too late.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArmySoldier View Post
    Renowned and News Organization don't belong in the same sentence.
    But garbage, trash, polemic, partisan drivel, and BREITBART do.
    2016: The Russian Invasion of the White House is about to begin as Дональд Trump turns the White House into the Red House

2. Likes Bluebird liked this post
  3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SillyAmerican View Post

Sorry, but all those people still whining about potential conflicts are being completely crazy. The steps taken by President-Elect Trump are outstanding. With a little more than a week to go to inauguration, I am extremely encouraged by what I saw.
    How many times during the campaign did he promise that he would be putting his businesses in a blind trust?
    More bait & switch by a serial liar.

How Trump Misled America About His Plans for His Companies
    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/how-trump-misled-america-about-his-plans-for-his-company-w460568

4. Likes Bluebird, monkrules liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
    So, I also watched the whole thing, but I got a totally different outlook on it--for instance---when trump says he will not talk to his son's about business, he doesn't have to talk to his son's about business dealings,all his son's have to do is call trump,s favorite newspaper or media outlet to write an article & wa-la,trump knows what his son,s are doing-,but seriously ,you believe trump is not going to talk about business with his son's,well I have a bridge to sell you! second ,this is not a blind trust-it is just a trust--if you listen to what trump's Attorney said--you would have caught this---
    He showed no class in insulting the media,doesn't make any difference which media,however that being said,trump contradicted himself in one breath-he railed on Buzzfeed for printing so called "fake news",but then railed on the Intelligence for leaking the "report",so which is it donald,now Kelly Anne stated on a show last night that trump hasn't read the report, so how does he know if it's fake or not,if he doesn't know what the report states? Oh, I get it,it is fine for trump to praise" Illegal" & (use it as gospel) Russian hackers if it is against anybody but him, if it is against him,then it's fake-------Ei-YI-YI----
    No, IMO he did not do a good job at this news conference, there are more questions & more conflicts than ever---if his idea was to assure the American people,well I can tell ya,I for one more than ever think you all have elected a Russian spy for POTUS,that he illegally worked with a foreign entity to win this election,I believed it the night of the election & I believe it more & more with every passing day-----
    WOW....Congrat's!....that's a new wacko conspiracy theory I haven't heard. So, you believe our intelligence agencies & FBI are all "Russian spy's", too, or just that they are so stupid they missed it?
    Hillary Clinton: "We (the United States) tax everything that moves and doesn’t move"

Quote Originally Posted by toddwv View Post
    CNN ran a story that Trumpbois didn't like and start clamoring that it was fake news.

He then allows a question from Breitbart, a right-wing rag who often runs headlines like this:

and

Or

- - - Updated - - -

What's next? Is Trump going to start using sites set up by the Russian government as propaganda outlets?

Oh... too late.

- - - Updated - - -

A tad off topic there, tod....try and concentrate on the TOPIC!
    Hillary Clinton: "We (the United States) tax everything that moves and doesn’t move"

7. Default

So he denied a renowned news organization .......
    The Clinton News Network is not "renowned"....they are just liberal hacks.
    The invisible sky people are not real, so you're not going to survive your own death, so stop worrying and enjoy your life....says this Modern Secular Humanist.

8. Likes AmericanNationalist, Deno, Conviction liked this post
  9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomSeeker View Post
    The Clinton News Network is not "renowned"....they are just liberal hacks.
    They obviously lack the journalistic integrity of Breitbart, eh?

Speaking of breitbart...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl55q2nK76k

lmao, this is too easy.
    Last edited by After Hours; Jan 11 2017 at 01:43 PM.

10. Likes FreedomSeeker liked this post
  11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SillyAmerican View Post
    Had a chance to watch the YouTube copy of Trump's press conference. I was extremely impressed, especially with the statement made by Sheri Dillon of Morgan Lewis:

Sorry, but all those people still whining about potential conflicts are being completely crazy. The steps taken by President-Elect Trump are outstanding. With a little more than a week to go to inauguration, I am extremely encouraged by what I saw.
    Trump's efforts in this regard are the direct opposite of the Clintons. I applaud him.
    It has become obvious that the left can win elections, but they cannot govern.

"Some ideas are so absurd that only intellectuals believe them"

George Orwell

12. Default

and

Or

- - - Updated - - -

Oh... too late.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure how you got that from my comment. However, you seem like you're going on a long rant so I'll let you believe your conspiracy about myself and breitbart
    Pick up your rope and follow me, Air Assault infantry.
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" -COL Sanders

Courage is not being fearless. It's doing the feared. REAPER 1/50

Tom Brady!!! Drive for 5!!!

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by After Hours View Post
    They obviously lack the journalistic integrity of Breitbart, eh?

Speaking of breitbart...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl55q2nK76k

lmao, this is too easy.
    Well, it's not like Trump is dumb enough to, say, oh, hire a top-tier adviser who was actually working at Breitbart, so.......er, uh,...wait.....oh nevermind....nevermind.
    Last edited by FreedomSeeker; Jan 11 2017 at 02:06 PM.
    The invisible sky people are not real, so you're not going to survive your own death, so stop worrying and enjoy your life....says this Modern Secular Humanist.

14. Default

Fun to watch indeed!
    " A Federalist lady...so terrified of what would happen to the family Bible if Jefferson became president ... took it to the only Jeffersonian she knew and asked him to hide it for her....

'... he finally said, 'if all the Bibles are to be destroyed, what is the use of bringing yours to me? ....'

She replied, 'It will be perfectly safe with you. They'll never think of looking in the house of a Democrat for a Bible'.
    " (Willard Sterne Randall - Thomas Jefferson a Life -1993 p. 543)

15. Likes Deno liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast