View Poll Results: Did you believe the intel in 2003?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 36.36%
  • No

7 63.64%
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Intelligence?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Greataxe View Post
    Many of you young kids in the Army don't take NBC warfare so seriously----but back 30 years ago---we did. We had our MOPP suits on during every FTX---ready to put on our masks and gloves.

So the threat of Chemical Weapons Iraq did in fact have, and did in fact use in the past was real. I'm not saying I agreed with the idea of attacking Iraq, but the threats were real enough. The arsenal was perceived a potential threat.
    You and I both know I'm talking about the arsenal of nuclear weaponry and materials that were shown on the geospatial imagery. There were large amounts that were missing when we went there.

I'm not arguing with what you said.
    Pick up your rope and follow me, Air Assault infantry.
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" -COL Sanders

Courage is not being fearless. It's doing the feared. REAPER 1/50

Tom Brady!!! Drive for 5!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArmySoldier View Post
    did you also believe there were WMDs in Iraq?
    Yes possibly. Perhaps the weapon inspectors didn't find any because they were buried out in the desert.
    Or perhaps they were just a few flasks of bio/chemical agent that could wipe out cities if poured into the water supply, and Saddam might have kept them hidden under his bed but the inspectors forgot to look there?
    Wonder what happened to them? Oh wait-

]

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Brady View Post
    Yes possibly. Perhaps the weapon inspectors didn't find any because they were buried out in the desert.
    Or perhaps they were just a few flasks of bio/chemical agent that could wipe out cities if poured into the water supply, and Saddam might have kept them hidden under his bed but the inspectors forgot to look there?
    Wonder what happened to them? Oh wait-

]

I personally believe Syria was heavily involved in receiving some of the missing arms.
    Pick up your rope and follow me, Air Assault infantry.
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" -COL Sanders

Courage is not being fearless. It's doing the feared. REAPER 1/50

Tom Brady!!! Drive for 5!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArmySoldier View Post
    I personally believe Syria was heavily involved in receiving some of the missing arms.
    Yes, and if terrorists did get hold of some flasks of bio/chem brain-destroying agent to pour into Western water supplies to make people stupid, thankfully it hasn't worked. Oh wait...

5. Likes ArmySoldier liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123