+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Thread: Trump berates CNN reporter: 'You are fake news'

Quote Originally Posted by RP12 View Post
    People write those articles *shock*

If you dont want to be seen as the left stop using their playbook.
    Or you could just leave me out of your partisan pissing match and address things that I actually say instead of things that you imagine me to say...? I know, I'm asking too much.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tomfoo13ry View Post
    Or you could just leave me out of your partisan pissing match and address things that I actually say instead of things that you imagine me to say...? I know, I'm asking too much.
    Think its best i just ignore you at this point as its nothing but baiting.. Have a nice one.

3. Likes guavaball liked this post
  4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gatewood View Post
    Fox never got busted just making up lies about Barack Obama. Fox told the truth about Obama and Obama could not handle the truth. CNN simply told lies and got busted. Comprehend the difference?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by E_Pluribus_Venom View Post
    Oh good God. That's a forking mistake, not a deliberate lie. Sheesh!
    At this point in time Barack Obama is hearing the political Grim Reaper of the Countdown Clock . . . tick . . . tick . . . tock.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tomfoo13ry View Post
    Seems to be a lot of that on here Tom, you can say one thing and the next post you see it is alleged you said a million different things that are nowhere near what you actually said.
    Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadol oop

Make my funk the Pfunk, don't won't my funk stepped on.People of power have NO good will and people of good will have NO power.If you think Education is Expensive try Ignorance.Its weak too speak and blame somebody else when you destroy yourself.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Is screaming an accurate description? Maybe yelling. Yeah, let's call it yelling.

Trump the president elect, holding his first news conference in almost 6 months, spent part of it yelling,r repeatedly, at a reporter whom apparently represented an organization that Trump did not care for, CNN.

The accusation he hurled was that CNN is fake news, apparently in response to CNN reporting on Trump.

While I understand Trump's frustration at being exposed as, well, Trump, is this indicative of the sort of behavior the president elect will continue to exhibit? Public meltdowns and yelling at the press when they are perceived as being less than adoring?

Hilariously, after refusing to tkae a question and calling CNN fake news, his next question was from Breitbart.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-for-fake-news

refused to take a question from a CNN reporter during his press conference, berating the network for “fake news.”

"Your organization is terrible," Trump told CNN’s Jim Acosta when he tried to ask a question.

"You're attacking us, can you give us a question?” Acosta replied.

"Don't be rude. No, I'm not going to give you a question. You are fake news," Trump responded, before calling on a reporter from Breitbart.

CNN on Tuesday night reported that intelligence officials had briefed Trump on an unverified dossier alleging that the Russian government is in possession of compromising information about him.

The 35-page document — made up of a collection of memos filled with explosive claims about the billionaire's relationship to Russia — has reportedly been circulating among journalists and officials for at least a few week
    They are Fake News, and "Social Justice Warriors" seek a society constantly at war!

DukeWentworth Daveweigel This Just In: officials say they have secret intel that Russia is hiding the memos of mass destruction.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849