And There Shall Be Signs In The Heavens

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by jrr777, Jan 12, 2017.

1. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

2. Swensson

Swensson Devil's advocate

3. Polydectes

Polydectes Well-Known Member

Loopy conspiracy theorist nonsense? It means everybody is an idiot but jrr777. Haven't you ever met a conspiracy theorist before?

Only poeple in tune with special knowledge know the earth is flat. Everybody else sees a naked emperor.

4. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

They are heavenly signs from God, warning us of the times at hand.

KJB Luke 21:7-11
    7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?
    8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
    9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
    10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
    11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Whatever is up there next to the sun, when it get's closer it will be a fearful sight in the heavens. It is also of my understanding that great earthquakes, and famines, and pestilences, being in diverse places can only happen with today's technology. For without our technology how would we know they are in diverse places, instead of just somebody's location. Unlike back then, now when an earthquake happens in China, we not only know it, but sometimes we can see it in real time. Such as Katrina being seen worldwide. That goes with starvation, thirst, and disease. We can see where the majority of this takes place, although it is in all nations and tongues, there are certain areas where it is devastating, and we know it.

5. Swensson

Well, I'm taking heed, that I not be deceived too. What heed have you taken regarding these phenomena that you not be deceived?

So, the extra suns, nobody else saw those, right? No monitoring stations, no cctvs or 24/7 webcams from anywhere else in the world? Sounds to me that if there is anything supernatural going on here, it's a deception of the people and cameras observing these things.

Although my guess would be they're people filming lens flares and reflections. Plus some meteors, nothing weird about them.

The famines and wars, I think many of those have been going on basically forever. They don't seem to pick out today any more than 100s or 1000s of years ago.

6. Swensson

I want them to make specific claims, otherwise, there's not much to adress.

7. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

You have been brainwashed by spiritual wickedness in high places. Powers that be or governments, especially America, have the people believing that conspiracy theorists are nut cases. You see the reason they want people to believe that, is so people don't question what is being done. A conspiracy theorist is just someone who does not take things as they seem to be. For instance if 9/11 was an inside job, and a conspiracy theorist proved it, well then we have an entirely different outlook on everything. If the conspiracy theorist is wrong and 9/11 was not an inside job, well then where is the harm? In my opinion we need more of them, for there is no harm.

Have you seen the earth in it's entirety? Yeah that's right, there is not one real image of any celestial body, other than the moon. Which we can see with the naked eye. The deepest you have ever been to space, is your imagination just like they intended. They also have you defending something you have no idea about, because they made you so strongly "BELIEVE", just as they intended.

To bring about their own thoughts of creation, and make the people believe them, puts them in the driver seat, and all knowledge is given from them. And power is granted with it. So they positioned themselves in every top category you can think of, education, banks, top corporations, government, cia, fbi, irs, all federal agencies, Hollywood, music industry, etc. And don't think this just sprung into place, this goes all the way back to Copernicus, and maybe a little before. It was then they started organizing, and infiltrating these crucial positions, knowing it would be future generations. A system of complete control, where they can bring about deception in any way that fits their desires. If they wanted to, they could tell you the earth is pear shaped, and you would believe it. Such as Neil de Grasse Tyson has said, the earth is pear shaped, but before it was an oblate sphere. Yet every image is a perfect sphere. And every image has different color seas, different sized land masses. For instance America is rather small on one image, and gigantic on another image. Land masses wont change no matter how far you zoom in or out, they will always stay proportionate to the water around them. And to add to my previous point of you not knowing what your defending, you don't even know who Robert Simmon is. This man is in charge of the blue marble (earth images), he was interviewed and admitted that all images of earth have to be photoshopped. Why, because he says that with all the different satellites and with each orbit they pass, they leave a gap between where the images must be spliced together. So of all the satellites allegedly up there, not one can get a full image of earth in it's entirety. But I thought they landed robots on mars. Mars images are photoshopped, every celestial image is photoshopped. But please believe what they want you to.

Nasa get's 50 million a day.....yes....a day! To feed you cartoons. Go watch any science channel/program and you will see it is all computer graphic images.

8. Polydectes

Yeah, I know how conspiracy theories work.

9. Polydectes

He claims everybody that doesn't agree with his cockimami nonsense is brainwashed by the freemasons or the reptilian overlords.

It's utterly bonkers.

10. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Actually for the most part, most freemasons are good people. Did you know you could join them? The freemasons was infiltrated by the illuminati, a secret society within a secret society. But please keep laughing.

11. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Your missing what the Bible says about the last days. Wickedness will be everywhere, especially those in high places (power). Why do you think they are spraying the sky's? Why would they have the media (who is in their pockets) say anything? I would say they would go so far as to say some military weapon is the cause, or alien invasion. Anything but the signs of Jesus coming. They don't want you to repent, they want you with them, and believe me they know. They know of God's existence. They have known since they found the firmament (Wherner Von Braun and Operation fishbowl) which was before the moon landing. They knew they couldn't get to the moon, but to show Russia they was superior, they faked it.

The most richest organization in the world is the Vatican. And believe me, the pope knows that, "a camel has a better chance walking through the eye of a needle, than a rich man does getting into heaven." How could one of Christ have all that money and yet so many dying of hunger, thirst, and disease, you know the exact things Jesus came for, and for the faithless, but most importantly to take mans sins away.

The Vatican is the false prophet, who gives power to the beast. People laugh because they don't think such things could take place or are taking place. But indeed they are. So the signs from Jesus will be covered up to the best of their ability, and most (especially the faithless) will not see them until it is to late.

He said you will know of them, how can you know of them if they are not right in front of you? The answer is today's technology, I thought I already explained this? And believe me here shortly the pestilence and famine will be right in front of you. Biological warfare (disease), there will be no going to the grocery store for food (famine), at least not after the first few hours of kickoff. And even then, you better bring a gun, it's best to not go at all. Besides, man cannot live off bread alone. Keep your faith or find it fast, pray, repent, and you will be taking care of. And if they do catch you, don't lose faith and whatever you do, don't take the mark.

No matter the nations involved in war, the ones in power of those nations see war is coming long before it does. Yet they never tell the people until the last second.

Wherner Von Braun's tombstone only has his birth year, year of death, and Psalms 19:1. Which means and I quote, "The heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament sheweth His handiwork". The firmament in King James Bible Dictionary, is the sky, heavens, vault/dome. "Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass"? Sky is the firmament.

"Hitherto shall thou come, but no further, and here is where thy proud waves be stayed". "He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end."

So where the waters are stayed is where the firmament is, and where man and the water can go no further, this boundary is also above us. The firmament separates the waters above from the waters below.

Your heliocentric model is nothing but a lie, hints Heliocentric. The Greek sun god. "Thou shall worship no other god's before me." The powers that be, have us unknowingly worshipping ancient celestial gods, why because most believe that's the world they live in. There are no planets, just wandering stars.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wer...=HvN3WN7wHOeP0wLP2KPQAQ#imgrc=z4_ES6cuyyZmzM:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl

12. Soupnazi

Soupnazi Well-Known Member

There are many images of the entire earth many have been shown to you repeatedly and you have seen them.

They prove you wrong.

Many times you have made the claim that they are CGI but that is an outright, baldfaced LIE.

You are breaking a commandment. disobeying your disgusting fake god and acting cowardly when you call them CGI.

They are PHOTOGRAPHS.

You are always proven wrong and you lie to deny that fact

13. rahl

rahl Banned

lol, what the (*)(*)(*)(*)?

14. Soupnazi

Soupnazi Well-Known Member

No one is spraying the skies and the moon landing was not faked.

This has been crushingly proven to you in the past and you know it.

The firmanent is what is faked by an ancient book which you cannot verfy or prove with evidence

15. Polydectes

What about the reptilian over lords, or the men from Mars?

Everybody is laughing at your flat earth nonsense. It's hilarious.

16. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

The ball earth is not proven unto me, I lack the indoctrination thereof. You keep your ball, I'll keep my beliefs until "PROVEN" otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, think of it as a comedy show, I enjoy making people laugh, even at the expense of humiliation.

17. dairyair

dairyair Well-Known Member

But but but the earth is flat.

18. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

There are many images (graven) of earth, why don't you post one and I'll show you how it's fake, seems this is something you cannot figure out on your own. Oh and by the way, nasa admits they are photoshopped (artist rendition or composite), so again post one I dare you.

19. dairyair

Every one is.

20. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Dairyair I got to admit, you always make me laugh, and I don't mean that in a bad way, even if that's your intent.

21. Swensson

Again, wickedness has been in a lot of places for a long time, and I have no reason to believe it will not stay that way. If the next ten thousand years will have wickedness in them, how is that any more of a sign that the last days will happen now than that the last days will be in 9000 years?

And of course, I question that things in the Bible are true to any further extent that would be expected from any other text from that time. This concern is further pushed by your interpretation. Why would a meteorite count as a sign and not as a meteorite?

I think you should practice keeping one line of argument at a time, it's very hard to address anything you say when you pull out stuff about the pope and sun gods and things from nothing, especially without answering my inquiries clearly and fully.

22. dairyair

I don't think u can be humiliated.

23. Polydectes

I'm not the one insisting the world is flat. The only one here that should be humiliated is you. But you're proud of your ignorance. That is beyond stupidity.

24. Swensson

25. Polydectes

Yeah...

I'm at the point where talking to flat earth morons will only make people dumber. They literally reject facts that they can observe themselves.