The fabrications to defund Planned Parenthood continue

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by ChiefSeattle, Jan 14, 2017.

1. ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle New Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJoMZbRzb14 Jason Cavez got caught with his britches down showing a false chart about abortions, then lying about it. What is it about the Republican Party that they feel compelled to have this war against women's health, while making up false stories about women? Especially when we are talking about life and death?

2. Notso

Notso Newly Registered

Whose life and death, the fetus or the mother?

3. ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle New Member

So, Republicans have no excuses I guess to defund the program, now that they've been caught lying about it, once again?

4. ButterBalls

ButterBalls Well-Known Member

So you're a fan of Margret Sangers Planned Parenthood ;)

Margaret Sanger began in 1923 the American Birth Control League. It would go on to become Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

Sanger is a the queen of eugenics a racist and advised Hitler on how to propagate a superior race. Here are a few quotes from the sweet lady of pick and choose

Sooooooo, with those quotes from her Memoirs I suggest if you'd like the real answer to what PP is doing then research the numbers of abortion and what race is being given top priority!

5. RedStater

RedStater Active Member Past Donor

First, the instances of a woman's life actually being in danger accounts for a MINISCULE amount of all abortions performed.

So that's a red herring.

Secondly, even in those cases, the time it takes to perform the uterus dilation necessary to perform an abortion is MUCH longer than the time it takes for a physician to perform a safe Caesarian section delivery.

In the vast majority of cases in which a mother's life is actually in danger during pregnancy, the fetus is far enough along in-term that there is a very good chance the baby could survive the C-section delivery with no lasting complications.

In the relatively few cases in which the fetus is so deformed that it legitimately puts the mother's life in jeopardy, I see no reasonable objection to performing an abortive procedure.

Also in the legitimate cases of rape or incest, I do not believe any woman should be forced to carry that burden brought about through no fault of her own. As much as I despise the process, I believe abortion should be allowed in those cases as well.

My bottom line on abortion is this:

Women have fought for centuries to gain the rights to control their own destiny and take charge of their sexuality. They took one small step at a time and were eventually given the options they have today for responsible birth control - and I am talking about contraception, a prudent concept in which I and most reasonable people believe.

Then many women take 1,000 giant leaps backward for all women by using abortion as their means of birth control - simply out of convenience.

Indiscriminate abortion is genocide...and I believe it is murder - and I am not alone. It primarily affects the most vulnerable women in our society - minorities and/or young women too immature to make such a profound decision that will affect them for the rest of their lives.

We have hundreds of thousands of people in our country alone who cannot have their own children and would LOVE the opportunity to adopt. They relish the opportunity to give a good home to and provide a good life for the children who are instead aborted as a matter of personal convenience.

How can ANYONE not see this as an absolute travesty?

I have known dozens of women in my life who chose abortion...including my own mother, rest her soul.

Almost every one of those women deeply regret choosing abortion and openly state that if they had the choice to do it again - they would choose life instead.

As for Planned Parenthood's claims that they do not use Federal funds to actually fund the abortions - that's also a red herring.

All they have to do is perform some very simple and hard-to-prove accounting trickery to divert funds from one part of their budget over to the abortive side. Any reasonable person can see right through their idiotic argument.

Bottom line: any Federal funds Planned Parenthood receives eventually funds abortions - which is against Federal Law!

One more thing: do you know of the history of Planned Parenthood?

Do you know of Margaret Sanger's history and support of eugenics and why she even came up with the concept of Planned Parenthood?

I assume you know how to use google?

If you really care one bit about the truth behind this organization, it's an easy thing to find - and it is fact.

Josh77 likes this.
  6. ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle New Member

That research happened a long time ago. And by the way, abortion is legal; https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-are-both-misleading/?utm_term=.f626bb59e6af

And what does Sanger have to do with the price of apples? She's dead!

7. FoxHastings

FoxHastings Well-Known Member

Sanger wasn't a racist. ...and she is dead....

What race is given top priority?

Women of all colors have the same right to have an abortion.

Did YOU want them given according to race?

8. ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle New Member

You were doing okay up until this point. Taking away the fact that you totally ignored my thread about the lies associated with the Republican party and Jason Chavez. He got handed his (*)(*)(*) to him on a silver platter, discrediting anything the committee has to say.That said, unless you are a woman or God, you simply have no idea what is in the mind or body of a woman. Taking away this right takes away the right to one's own body. Anyone who cannot realize this is either a fool, or just mean spirited.

If only you were God and had the proof.
    That has absolutely nothing at all to do with the good things PP does like cancer screenings.

Cecile Richards explained it perfectly by catching Jason Chavez lying about PP.

9. RedStater

RedStater Active Member Past Donor

I don't give a damn about the politics behind the abortion issue.

It is fundamentally wrong - whether legal or not - to end the life of a formed human being.

A conceived fetus is not a tumor in the body of a woman - it is a human life - and it should be treated as such.

I have no delusion of changing your mind...nor will anything you say change mine.

There is ultimately a such thing as right vs. wrong.

No court, however "supreme" any man may deem it, can change the fundamental premise of right vs. wrong.

10. Belch

Belch Well-Known Member

I don't see much in there that is of benefit to guys, so yeah, we don't need to fund a sexist organization using tax dollars.

11. Conviction

Conviction Well-Known Member

Nanny state.

12. lemmiwinx

lemmiwinx Well-Known Member Past Donor

The more abortions the better a far as I'm concerned. Less people competing for finite resources or do I have it wrong?

13. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

For all practical purposes they already are. Africans Americans are heavily over represent in terms of Abortion and the woman often has little or no choice in the matter. To believe that Sanger wasn't a racist is to deny her entire history.

14. FoxHastings

No one has ever proven Sanger was a racist. They use old out of context comments that have been debunked a thousand times.
    She is DEAD. She does not run Planned Parenthood.

Please show your PROOF that black women were forced to have abortions by Sanger or anyone else.

Until you do, black women have the same right to abortion as any other women...

15. FoxHastings

Abortion is legal. It is not murder, murder is the killing of a PERSON. A fetus is not a person.

Women have NO obligation to use Birth Control...none, there is NO law saying women must use Birth Control.

Planned Parenthood has been audited many times and has never been found to be in violation of the Hyde Act.......

I doubt you have personally known dozens of women who had abortions or that they all regret it....it's hardly a scientific or accurate portrayal, it's only your opinion. AND it doesn't matter if all those women who ALLEGEDLY confided in you WERE sad....their feelings have NOTHING to do with other women's right to have an abortion....and DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH of course abortions are done because the pregnancy and ensuing kid would be inconvenient....:roll:

16. Belch

Belch Well-Known Member

It doesn't have to be proven. You just have to get enough people to believe it is true.

Do you recognize this guy?

[video=youtube;haWnTlE-Yek]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haWnTlE-Yek[/video]

17. ButterBalls

ButterBalls Well-Known Member

It's not about the legality of abortion, it's about the purpose behind the birth of Planned Parenthood. As with the birth of the KKK by the southern democrats these points in time and organizations had agenda's. Clearly Sanger and her eugenic idea's behind birth control and abortions live on today. Don't get me wrong, I personally don't care how people control their population, but they should at least research the people doing it and what they were original conceived to do! In this case M. Sangers sole purpose behind PP was to cull the negro, half wits, crippled and sickly by sterilization, segregation, abortion and birth control in order to relieve the burden on nations and to leave more resource for more intelligent people which she believed were Whites!

Not saying the is the philosophy of todays Planned Parenthood, but one might wonder by the amounts of Abortion they do yearly and done over the last decade and the race most effected by their *Coughs* service! One might also review "Where" Planned Parenthood prefers to set up shop, although I'm sure those locations are just coincidence!

18. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

It is the same group that have been cheering someone talking of "(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) grabbing"

There is a group in the right in America who view women as domestic slaves and second class humans - if they view them as humans at all. I swear some of the comments on here make me think they would treat a pet rat better than any woman

19. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

How many prostitutes do you think are the only decision maker in whether or not to have an abortion? How many pimps regardless of race creed or color want that money maker out of business for months on end? There is evidence to suggest that women of color are grossly over represented in the lower end of the sex trade, and I've seen stats that would indicate that while African American women are less 1/8th of the women in the country they have 30% of the abortions. IN NYC there were more African American babies aborted then were born.

20. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

It should be defunded. I for one dont want my tax money going to the abortion mill baby killers.

21. FoxHastings

A. Forcing someone to have an abortion is against the law.

B. Choosing to have an abortion , no matter what your skin color, is legal.

Here is your racism, """IN NYC there were more African American babies aborted then were born"""

WHY do you think black women should have their right to abortion limited ????? If the number of abortions performed equal the number of women who wanted an abortion everything is as it should be.

Try again: Please show your PROOF that black women were forced to have abortions by Sanger or anyone else.

Until you do, black women have the same right to abortion as any other women...

22. FoxHastings

There is a law , the Hyde Act, that prohibits Planned Parenthood from using federal taxes. They are audited. They have NEVER been found to be in violation.

Do you enjoy your taxes going to slaughter pregnant women and children in the middle east and other wars..??? Most Anti- women's rights people NEVER OBJECT to that....

23. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

Believe me when I say I am more pro-choice than you are. It believe it should be legal for a woman to pay "some guy" in a hoodie down a back alley to perform a coat hanger abortion without sterilized tools or any qualifications whatsoever. I am not opposed to abortion or reproductive rights.

But I am entirely opposed to ammny government funding. Defend every cent.

24. FoxHastings

That has been debunked so many times, can't you keep up with the facts??

Research WHAT people? Research every woman who wants an abortion? What?

Yes, that's what you're saying. You are saying what a dead woman did in the last century is forcing black women to have abortions....that's idiocy.

Do prove that there are vast numbers of women being forced to have abortions.....where is that happening, where is your proof???
    Why do people keep posting this crap when there is no proof? One must be easily lead if ONE believes this crap.

Duh, no it's not a coincidence that Planned Parenthood has clinics

WHERE THEY ARE NEEDED.

Did you want them set up ONLY in very wealthy neighborhoods ?

Wouldn't that be STUPID since wealthy women don't need PP's services since they have easy access to their own doctors and can afford any medical services?

PP sets up where they're needed....I know that that kind of logic may be foreign to "one" but it's the truth...

25. Blackbeard

Blackbeard Active Member

Get your abortion funds elsewhere, I'm sure Hollywood would be glad to make up the difference. In fact, I've a great idear....why not charge a PP tax or fee with each movie ticket purchased, a fee maybe with every Netflix account. We're defunding PP, this is no longer the US taxpayer's burden.