Drugs and food.

Discussion in 'Other Off-Topic Chat' started by Brett Nortje, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

I am sure you are all familiar with drugs and drug addiction? some people do them for fun, others do them because they are addicted to them, and other do them because it is a pleasure like no other. the thing is they say it can open up your mind to become a different person, and, that it is often sought by artists, celebrities and advertising people to lead to new dimensions for the creed.

What if i was to tell you you do not need drugs for these reasons, and, the real ecstacy can be found in exotic foods? i have done drugs in my youth, and find that a new type of burger is just as good! in fact, it is cheaper and easier to get hold of, not illegal and so forth, while leading to a whole new experience of rushing and stuff.

This is because drugs tweak certain parts of your brain to release certain chemicals and give off new feelings - the more new feelings you have, the more you grow, in that you will act differently having felt new things to add to your emotional bas of thoughts and feelings. this means that exotic food - you know, the type that makes you close your eyes and stop chewing just to taste it a while longer - is a good replacement for drugs in all habit forming ways and creative ways too.

2. scarlet witch

scarlet witch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Brett I think your burger replacement therapy for drugs might have been discovered already... it's called the obesity crisis.

3. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Yeah...

... whenever Uncle Ferd gets into Granny's stash fer her special brownies...

... he gets the munchies.