German secret services (BND and BfV) warn of government for "Russia"

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by litwin, Jan 15, 2017.

1. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

is there anyone who still thinks that Putin´s hybrid attack on American electoral system is something unique?... my question : will Trump believe (and act like a president of USA has to act) to German secret services rapport if he doesn't trust own special services ?

2. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

Hey Litwin did they ever think that Russia's influence might be because the Russians stick to the truth and let the Western media with its lies hang themselves? People aren't stupid... or at least most people aren't.

3. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

This is being treated as if it were something new. Cyber espionage and propaganda. For the US the biggest story is how the government has never implemented a cyber security plan. That became blatantly obvious during the confirmation hearings.

As far as cyber espionage is concerned all first world countries do it. Remember the cyber attack on Iran's centrifuges?

4. zoom_copter66

zoom_copter66 Well-Known Member

Russia doesn't understand truth...their entire existence is a lie, society, culture, language take your pic..useful idiots is what they seek ..like you!

5. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

how many Western "useful idiots " were raped and killed in GULAG only God knows...

6. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

it was just a cyber attack , it was a full scale hybrid assault on the very fundament of American state . question what Trump is gonna do with this...

7. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

zhanna your pool is 3% of western conspiratologists , and this is it. why you wrote nothing about Lisa "rape" case? pliz make my day ?)

8. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Allegedly. The US TRIED to interfere in the Israeli election.

WHO GOT 'assaulted'? Is it the excuse for Hillary losing?

9. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

LOL , i see one more conspiratorial story from you guys)) . BND , BfV , MI6, FBI, CIA , all experts, congress, your president, they all work for reptilians

[​IMG]

10. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

Litwin, stop with the spamming ffs, it's becoming tiresome.

11. SvenO100

SvenO100 Member

Okay, so I am going to try to see your point of view but I am going to have to assume a few things to do that. My apologies in advance if I put words into your mouth.

In 2005, my country rejected the European Constitution referendum.
    This shows discontent with the people whom did not want to ratify the Consitution for whatever reason they may have had. This however is just a reflection of the people, but lets take a look at how the government at that time looked on the European Constitution.
    This is an example of the ruling party or "ruling elite" not being in line with the people of their country, this is a common complaint in Europe as you may know and the cause of massive discontent in the European Union. Oh, I should note that some changes were made and the European Constitution was approved despite the Dutch people being against it.

I would cover Brexit in this post as well but I am not from England and thus my view on the matter might not be entirely correct, I will therefor stick to Dutch affairs and move on to the more recent affair, regarding the Dutch referendum on the association agreement with Ukraine.
    The situation here reflects the situation of 2005, the government was for the majority in favour of a yes vote and campaigned for the people to vote in approval of the referendum. The people, ordinary citzens whom got the 427,000 signatures by campaining for the referendum to be held in the first place, were against.
    This came directly from the people whom were and still are discontent with the current leadership and with the so called "European elite." The decision to vote no was based on worries about the corruption in Ukraine, the fear of more immigrants coming into the country and for a large part, the long lasting discontent with EU leadership and its policies. Now, instead of listening to the people something else happened.
    This right here, is an absolute outrage. The long standing discontent is being ignored completely and what happens instead? Well, they just point the finger at Russia and act as if Russia has brainwashed all of us.

Do you see the history of discontent that has taken place in The Netherlands? In reality this has affected the entire European Union and is a direct result of years and years of being ignored and forced to do things that the majority of people do not support. A result of such longstanding discontent is that it starts to get worse and worse, leading to well, the situation in England for example. The decision to leave the EU was in large part based on massive discontent that for the most part existed from the forced acceptance of immigrants and the feeling of being ignored in the EU. All of this, it's not a recent thing and it is not something that Russia had a hand in.

The sad reality is that if we, the people support things that go against the wishes of the political elite, it is simply painted as if we are supporting Russia or as if Russia has a hand in it. This is not correct, it's a simple excuse that has existed for a long time and one that is being used constantly. What Russia is actually doing is supporting the discontent of the people and exploiting it, that is very much the truth.

The sad irony is that the regime you see as oppressive and cruel and evil, is actually supporting the will of the people in a lot of countries in the EU. This would have happened with or without Russia, discontent is simply too high. For you to have the, and I am assuming here, for you the have the nerve to bring Russia into this when it's the EU own wrongdoings and incompentent politicans and policies that have alianated the people. It's an outrage, completely unacceptable and not a basis in reality.

For my final note I will have to say that a lot of countries in the world try to influence elections or get people elected that are favourable to them. (America has been doing this for many, many years.) A recent example of this is the overthrow of the Ukranian government for example. It was a corrupt but democratically elected government and it was replaced with a government that is just as corrupt but looks favourably on America and the West. Furthermore, Russia did not create and fake information. They exposed existing information and allowed it to leak to the American population, if anything you should be happy that they exposed what is happening with your government and politicans.

The sad reality is that the American FBI director/employee whom after Hillary was cleared of any wrong doing, leaked that the FBI was launching a second investigation against Hillary, implying that she had done something wrong. He did this right before the American people were going to vote and he in turn decided the outcome of the election. It was him and the last minute exposure of Hillary combined with the longstanding discontent in America that got Trump elected, not the Russians.

12. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

" A recent example of this is the overthrow of the Ukranian government for example. It was a corrupt but democratically elected government and it was replaced with a government that is just as corrupt but looks favourably on America and the West." of cos no, any corruption index will prove you wrong. and 1 for sure its not your or the mongols business what free Ukrainian people (rus´ people) do to their dictators - tyrants , etc. and definitely give no one excuse to annex parts of Ukrainian territory

[​IMG]

if you forgot ...

13. SvenO100

SvenO100 Member

You did not respond to anything else that I have said except the specific piece you chose to respond too, which is fine. Lets talk about corruption then shall we? I will provide some examples down below regarding the corruption in Ukraine. It is already wide spread knowledge that the new president and government is very shady but providing some extra information can't do any harm.

I also see that you like bolding out pieces of text, I can do that too. Lets see, how about.... The world is devided into spheres of influence, that is the reality. You do not have to like it but that is the way it is. The West has no business in Ukraine. Lets also not forget about the government being democratically elected.

Last but not least, annexing land. Crimea is a very complicated situation and it is not the same as say, just grabbing any random piece of land from Ukraine. Russia held Crimea for a very long time, it was given to Ukraine during Soviet Times by accident, the majority of people that live in Crimea are Russian, or they are Ukranian but speak Russian. The Crimean Tartars only make up 12,2% of the population. The majority of people in Crimea wanted to join Russia and that is what happened. I can go into much, much more elaborate detail on Crimea incase you want to make claims about "falsified referendums reports" or "forced acceptance/voting on the referendum" or well, anything else you'd like to say.