Tired of the Hitler/Trump Comparisons

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Keynes, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Keynes

Keynes Well-Known Member

I will be the first to admit I am no fan of Donald Trump. I do not like his politics, I do not like his morals, I do not like him. But guess what? He's not Hitler. Yet time and again that's all I hear people say, "Hitler!" "He's Hitler" "Just like Hitler." So finally, I've decided to make a little check list that will help people determine if someone is Hitler. I hope you find it useful.

1.) Is this person a decorated war hero?
    2.) Is this person "self-made" (meaning that didn't get any "small loans" of a million dollars from Daddy)?
    3.) Did this person overcome abject poverty?
    4.) Did this person come to hold the highest seat in their country's government without the consent of the majority?
    5.) Does this person believe people of certain religious beliefs should be registered in a national registry?
    6.) Does this person advocate mass roundups and deportations of people they considered, shall we say, deplorable?
    7.) Finally, has this person engineered the systematic mass genocide of over six million people for having what they considered to be "inferior genes"?

If you can't answer "Yes" to ALL of these questions, this person is not Hitler. If you can answer "yes" to some or most of these questions, what you have is a conceited, power-hungry narcissist who functions on the emotional level of a six year old.

2. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

Note Trump himself went full Godwin the other day on Twitter with a Nazi accusation.

3. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

Difference is that was actually an accurate comparison.

When Chuck Schumer threatens Trump that the intelligence agencies will take him out because they don't like him thats is akin to Nazi Germany.

4. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

nobody should give your posts any serious thoughts after you said this.

5. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

I stopped giving your posts any serious thoughts a long time ago.

6. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Well it also shows that Chuck Schumer is an inherently stupid leftist since Donald Trump is going to be the boss of all those various heads of intelligence agencies. Can one say wholesale firings? I bet Trump can.

7. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

I think Chuck was hoping they'd do something to Trump while Obama still has the levers of power.

Call it a hail mary. It failed. The tables are turning FAST.

8. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

Any person who makes a hitter comparison is automatically considered an idiot by society.

9. Think for myself

Oh, I see.

10. Borat

Borat Banned

I am good, let the show go on :D. We saw it all before during Bush's years so we know how it will end.

I'll start worrying if the libs and progs suddenly stop their endless smear and insults (Hitler, racists, deplorables, misogynists...) and come up with something substantive... Not that it's likely, given their current complete meltdown and that even before the election their best efforts were directed at solving ever popular election-winning issues of transgender bathrooms, gender-neutral words and safe spaces.

11. Gatewood

Aye and they certainly TRIED with the fake dossier material on Trump. But while even KNOWING that it was obviously fake they went with it; which means that they really and truly are rank incompetents to boot. Trump needs to deep-six every last one of the upper level department heads.

[​IMG]

12. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

Ummmmm... ok (*)(*)(*)(*) it I'll bite. YOU make trump/Hitler comparisons all the time. Wtf?

13. Gatewood

Just think that when all is said and done the only presidential legacy that will survive of the last eight years worth of leftist misrule is that men will now be able to urinate in front of little girls in public restrooms. That's Barack Obama's presidential legacy.

14. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

I do? Rofl. I never make hitter comparisons.

15. ButterBalls

ButterBalls Well-Known Member

You know ;) Unless your momz gave birth to on the side of the road and tossed you in a drainage ditch to die you and everyone alive on this planet has had some sort of leg up! Your parents housed you, clothed you, fed you, and had you educated, if not them then myself and million of other generous tax payers would have helped you to adulthood! We are all dealt the hand we're givin, some less than others, that's the way of the world!

What is truly tiresome is listening to whiny ungrateful people that live under the delusion that they or anyone else are self made! From the time that Doc helped you take that first breath of life and until that last you will be presented with a helping hand any time you feel the need to reach out.

16. usfan

usfan Banned

You can't take away Hitler from the left.. He is one of their biggest & favorite weapons! Without Hitler, all they would have is racism! And that is not enough. You need Hitler, too, to smear people, not just racism. So don't take away their favorite pistols, which they draw faster than Clint Eastwood in the Good, Bad, & The Ugly.

:D

17. ButterBalls

ButterBalls Well-Known Member

Well that's not true!

18. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

But he's just being Trump so it's OK.

19. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

Yes. Yes you have. We've all seen it. Shot your self in the foot with that one.

20. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

When did the Nazi intelligence agencies "strike back" at THEIR Fuhrer?

21. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Lefties have called Trump Hitler for so long now that even if some real bad news came out about him no one would care. Keep crying wolf libs.

22. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

it's no different than mouth breathing right wingers calling Obama a radical islamist

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right America elected a fat, ugly, mouth breather

23. Texas Republican

Texas Republican Well-Known Member Past Donor

Better than the ape that preceded him.

24. SillyAmerican

SillyAmerican Well-Known Member

Exactly right. People should really think about what's going on...

Nope. Only those who give unjustified Hitler comparisons. The hysterical Trump/Hitler comparisons are ludicrous.

I'm inclined to agree. I've actually considered a full-on ignore of Cdnpoli.

I don't think the country is in the mood to be told about the correctness of transgender bathrooms, gender-neutral words and safe spaces. I could be wrong, but based on this last election, I think promoting small business and the jobs they create, having a sound immigration policy, and providing for the security of the nation, these issues trump progressive concerns. (Sorry, pun intended...).

Yes. I believe every girls bathroom should have a sign posted at the door: Men Welcome Thanks to Barack Obama

Give credit where credit is due. The legacy is alive and well...

One big difference between Trump and Hitler that folks should be pointing out: to my knowledge, Hitler never had to contend with the press attacking him constantly (in many cases, with seemingly unjustifiable fake news), even prior to his taking the reigns of leadership. What's sad is that in a way, these charges try to paint Trump to be worse than he is, while at the same time making Hitler seem not so bad. For those playing at home, Stalin was like Hitler, Pol Pot was like Hitler. Donald Trump? You might want to crack open a history book before putting out what amounts to drivel...

25. Think for myself

On that note, I must say in some regards Trump reminds me of Hitler.