Which country you will to attack in military

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by Ole Ole, Jan 15, 2017.

?

Which to meets

Poll closed Feb 4, 2017.
  1. Angola

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cuba

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Switzerland

20.0%
  4. South Sudan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Venezuela

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mexico

20.0%
  7. Indonesia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other country

60.0%
  1. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

20 days trial in this poll.

2. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

I still want Indonesia or wait maybe Switzerland.

3. lemmiwinx

lemmiwinx Well-Known Member Past Donor

France because you know.

4. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

Other.
    Sweden to satisfy their war mongering. ;)

5. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

Too early to attack any of those. We only attack as a last resort for our elites who need to make money in the nation as they suck out as much wealth as possible. The play book from Confessions of an Economic Hit Man goes like this....first the economic hitman goes in to work up the deal involving loans that can never be paid back. If their leaders are not cooperating, then the Jackals are sent in to help with a coup. If that fails, then we find reasons to send in the military. Faulty intel will provide the rationale. It is our mode of operation. You can watch it play out once you understand how we operate on behalf of our rich elites interests. We call these individual interests....American interests.

6. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Mexico.

Attacking and invading Mexico would be the most popular war ever fought by America.

Our troops could drive their own personal vehicles into Mexico to the front lines, shoot Mexicans Monday through Friday and drive back home on the weekends for weekend liberty.

The Mexicans could even make a nice profit by setting up taco trucks to feed the gringo soldiers since American troops hate MRE's.

7. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Yours.

8. SillyAmerican

SillyAmerican Well-Known Member

Actually we probably wouldn't even have to shoot Mexicans (other than the drug dealers). Since one in three Mexicans would prefer to be in the United States anyway, bringing the Mexican states into the United States serves to take care of multiple problems in a single swipe. How good would that be? We'd have a much smaller wall to build on the southern Mexico border, companies could build factories in Mexico (but would have to pay the people higher wages, since the minimum wage paid to Mexicans becomes more palatable to them), Mexicans would finally enjoy a more reasonable (less corrupt) form of government, the U.S. tax rolls would expand appropriately, expectant mothers need not travel to the U.S. to give birth to an American baby, and everybody would be happy. And of course, there are all those taco truck operations on the side of the road that would be happy with the influx of new business. See? The epitome of a win-win situation...

9. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

War with Mexico wasn't my idea. It comes from a column that was published in the OpEd section of the L.A. Times I think in 1972 when the Vietnam War was still being fought.

I forget who the columnist was but I remember I was already back in the civilian word after my tour of duty in the Marine Corps. I was at my fathers home and he was reading the L.A. Times and kept laughing. I asked what's so funny and he handed me the paper.

The columnist came up why invading Mexico would be the most popular war in America's history. Not to occupy Mexico, more of the "Crush and Bolt" war the way America use to fight it's wars before WW ll. Bring an end of the one party rule in Mexico but I remember the columnist mentioning that American soldiers could drive their own vehicles to the front lines and on the weekends drive back across the border for weekend liberty.

You have to remember that the Mexican invasion of America was just beginning during the early 1970's. A war with Mexico today would have numerous fronts since Los Angeles has been under enemy occupation for almost 30 years now and the enemy now has a foothold in many cities across America today along with a strong ally, the Democrat party and cultural-marxism.

It was a funny column and it made sense but the United States was already involved in a very unpopular war in Vietnam so why get involved in a popular war ?

10. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

11. Genius

Genius Active Member

Is this one of those games where you have to move letters around in order to make a coherent statement?

12. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Scotland, to help them get rid of that lefty Sturgeon woman..;)

13. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

But then we would be responsible with fixing up that (*)(*)(*)(*) hole. Very expensive and time consuming project that would be.

- - - Updated - - -

Why isn't Canada on here?

14. SillyAmerican

SillyAmerican Well-Known Member

Well yeah, there is that...

15. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

I think north border wall is fine idea of the GOP of Trump's.

16. Fisherguy

Fisherguy Well-Known Member

Perhaps under Herr Trumpf, we should conquer one new country each year. History often repeats itself.