If This Doesn't Open Your Eyes.............. Nothing Will!!!

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by jrr777, Jan 16, 2017.

1. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

This video is to not say one way or the other on evolution, rather the belief of people without any reasoning.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgytQn0C_gE

The Jesuit order (IHS) and it's influence on the world, and how it pertains to or proves the validity of the Bible.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yknrN5AIUZo (part one)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8vK8gQ6QE ( part two)

This video you will have to pause in order to read everything before the next page is displayed. It is the 3rd Secret of the Fatima.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sElZcsmNT-Q

Every American President Is A Descendant Of One Bloodline
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5fr0BwpO3A

Popes Secret Plan For 2017 Head Wound is Healed
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3HR-G0dBm0

I strongly recommend this man for knowledge/wisdom on our battle of good and evil.

It is of my opinion that more and more evil plots/plans will be revealed in the very short future, as God pours out His spirit on the people of earth, in these last days. I pray that this spirit can come unto everyone.

2. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

That's one big pile.

3. KAMALAYKA

KAMALAYKA Banned

Is that you, Hal Lindsay?

4. Swensson

Swensson Devil's advocate

Could you jot down the main points, why should I watch these particular hours of stuff instead of somebody else's?

Wherein lies the convincingness? Until I know that what I hear is reliable, I'm not so bothered about what the details are (I mean, what's the point of hearing details if I won't believe them in the end anyway), but what are the arguments for this being believable?

5. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Was the irony between these two statements intentional? :cool:

You know, most people don’t really believe in evolution. Most people don’t care either way, don’t spend any time thinking about it because it has literally zero practical impact on their lives. There are a few people who hold up evolution as some challenge to religion (wrongly IMO) but then just as many who attack evolution because they see it as a challenge to their religion (also wrongly IMO). You’re all in a tiny, tiny minority though.

There are valid discussions to be had around how people reach the conclusions we hold but I think that should be a wider and more general discussion, without the distraction of highly contentious examples like evolution or religion.

6. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

There can be no general discussion with a Christian, that does not hold the values, morals, and principals therein. For it is their way of life.

As a Christian it is not so much a religion as it is just......the truth. Understandably a different religion would say the same thing. I think the truth can be found in the words of the religion and the meaning behind the message. How it relates and corresponds to human actions, thoughts, desires, kingdoms/nations, morals, and principals, and extracting the good and evil thereof.

To me, it's rather simple to acknowledge the one and only true God. For the God of Abraham/Israel told us things that happened, things that are happening, and things to come. And from this, truth is seen with systematic ease. I think the problem lies with the unfaithful, unwilling to do the research or do not care of the truth. What is told to them on the "owned" media networks is the truth, and their life is based off that. Rather simple for powers that be. And most certainly has them in state of laughter over the people. They have become masters in manipulating the people into pushing them in a desired direction. Such as this recent fake news agenda, which is to get the people in agreement that fake news needs to be dealt with, thus in turn allowing only their "fake news", as the truth. An infringement on freedom of speech. For there has always been fake news. You see these magazines and what not within gas stations.

They have also taken the rights of Americans through the patriot act. Not so much taken it from the people, but manipulated the people into an agreement. Under the notion of terrorism, safety, and security.

Without question indeed they are "Masters of deception".

7. atheiststories

atheiststories Active Member

To escape eternal torment? Pretty compelling, until you realize that it will trigger some other god's eternal torment.

8. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

If a man is not willing to do his own research, thus getting his own thoughts on the matter, than the truth to him is not important.

Give a man a fish a day, and you will be doing all the fishing.

9. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

I got to admit, you would be the only person that seems to be in opposition of Jesus (I could be wrong there), yet has the open mind and willingness to absorb one's thoughts on the matter. A desire for opinions in all areas, thus an increase of knowledge and awareness of your era and surroundings.

10. Swensson

Well, it's the consistent lack of clarity that has made most non-religious people give up on the idea of making an effort to be convinced. Many are very willing to hear well constructed arguments and ideas, but they're so rare that one is often left disappointed when these issues come up, and even when explanations are promised.

11. Swensson

I live a life of learning, my options aren't "learn something or not learn something", it's "learn this or learn something else". I am not convinced based on your track record and explanation that my time wouldn't be better spent reading or watching other things. Feel free to try to convince me otherwise.