Brett's futuristic weapons.

Discussion in 'Warfare / Military' started by Brett Nortje, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

I was thinking of the next level of stun weapons, and have decided to try to create a new stun gun that is really really cheap. if we were to use sodium to propel the cartridge, we could hit the target fairly hard without maiming or killing the person. sodium power would be like 'compressed champagne bottle flying through the air' power but stronger.

Of course, we need to make the sodium more potent, so, we could improve the mechanism of the sodium being popped by the hammer. if we were to make multiple hammer points to hit the bottom of the round with, we could 'create a shape' like a circle or square imposed on a circle that will trigger separate chambers of sodium, at nearly exactly the same time, and this would not lead to a lop sided shot.

On the other hand, we could make a co gun, we could simply refresh the bullets with holding it flat on a tree, and, then put the round back together. this is because the carbon and oxygen are great responders to pressure and force being relayed onto the next lump of matter - being the bullet casing - where the explosion would be akin to an explosion of compressed gases.

But, i want a real weapon! if we were to take the gun powder itself, what could replace it and be plentiful? that could be beryllium, as it is a earth element, and, this means it is similar to copper that is used for some rounds. if the beryllium is so simple, having a stabilized orbital number, that being that the bonds are two and two, nothing else, it would be easier to destroy the bonds with a hammer of a gun. this would see the negative energy separate four ways, north, south, east and west, leading to a pyramid shape of the bullet going forwards. tis will manifest as the four orbitals are separated with their natural pull back together again, creating a concussive explosion after explosion at the speed of electricity. then, the bullet will have four twice the launching power of a regular bullet.

2. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

I was thinking of a new bullet design.
    We could install small scale atomic detonation devices on an atomic level behind a new silica compound inside carbon fiber tubes. We would of course need to manipulate silica chemically to make it more volatile but I think I figured that out.

More on that later.

3. Greataxe

Greataxe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Sorry, but almost any projectile weapon has the potential to permanently injure, if not kill, the target person.

Any small projectile of any significant mass will probably blind a person if hit in the eye.

I think there will be NO great leaps in technology beyond what the cops already carry: handguns with hollowpoints, shotguns, rifles, tasers, billy clubs, batons, bean bag rounds and tear gas---during the next 10 years.

All the other sci-fi weapons have their drawbacks:

a sticky foam gun can cause the victim's nose and mouth to become clogged---and they die.

nets and net guns can become tangled in the brush, and can strangle the victim.

and so on...