Has anyone noticed most of the PF posters say hateful things about Muslims?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Cdnpoli, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

This website looks like more stormfront and Breitbart every day. It's toxic.

2. therooster

therooster Banned

Have not noticed. Sounds like fake accusations to me.

3. TCassa89

TCassa89 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say most people on here, but on a weekly basis there is at least one derogatory thread directed towards either Muslims or Jews.

4. Wehrwolfen

Wehrwolfen Well-Known Member Past Donor

Perhaps you should take a look at a person like ForumPoster he's a Democrat Progressive that has an anti-Semitic fetish when his demeaning posts only refer to Jews.

5. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member Past Donor

The best who explain them are reformed Muslims.

[video=youtube;NRjYe_9CEOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRjYe_9CEOM[/video]

6. btthegreat

btthegreat Well-Known Member

Yes. the religious bigotry gets very tiresome. the obvious pride in promoting anti- Islamic bigotry is slightly nauseating.

7. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

Only for the bad Muslims like ISIS,
    but I don't know about others who thinks that they stole their jobs. :)

8. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Remember 9-11

9. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Banned

I agree. Kill all the pilots!

Do you remember the bombing of the Kansas Federal building with such vigor? Shouldn't we be hating white christians as well?

10. billy the kid

billy the kid Well-Known Member

The entire world needs to learn about the vile insidious nature of islam. If you dont want to learn, thats fine, sit on
    the fence and be a dhimmi.

See my thread in the Australian section if you want to keep up with the worldwide news
    on islam.

11. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Fort Hood

Little Rock, Arkansas

Boston and the pressure cookers

Chattanooga

San Bernardino

Orlando

Actually there have been 27 Islamist terrorist attacks on American soil during the past 7 years and 51 weeks.

12. Wehrwolfen

Wehrwolfen Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well, we can see hateful things being posted by Left wingers that are anti-Semitic and Fake news.

ForumPoster
    Sr. Correspondent

Jews are comparing Donald Trump to Hitler
    Apparently, The Donald is the new Hitler. At least according to some jews. Take a look at the following article from Rolling Stone:

The New York Daily News recently ran an issue with the headline "Trump Is Hitler," referencing comedian Louis C.K.'s e-mail to fans noting the similarites between the Republican presidential candidate and the evil dictator.

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/...e-out-20160311

13. Grau

Grau Well-Known Member Past Donor

I agree.

I suspect that the pervasive anti Islamic bigotry is the result of our Zionist dominated Major Media[1], [2] saturating the minds of couch potatoes who have never set foot in the Islamic world.

While much has changed since I was hitch hiking through the Islamic World (Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Lebanon etc) in 1973, I experienced only warm hospitality & generous kindness at the hands of the Muslims I met while wandering from country to country via foot, camel back, public transportation, donkey cart etc.

The Muslims I met were fascinated with all things American: US Movies, US Cars, life in the US etc.

Unfortunately, the question I was most frequently asked was: "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?"
    I tried to explain the toxic influence of America's Zionist dominated Major Media, & AIPAC etc control over our Mid East Foreign policy but they still couldn't understand how Americans could be so easily duped & manipulated by US based agents of a thankless Zionist Colony:

“What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.”
    http://forward.com/articles/216074/...out-americans-start-with/?p=all#ixzz3U6lIMhyL

EXCERPT “Jerusalem — Though Israel is a famously fractious society, Israelis tend to agree on one thing: Their strongest supporters are an inherently dupable people.
    “Most Israelis think Americans are pro-Israel and we can sell them anything, especially mud from the Dead Sea,”
    “Or — just regular mud with a ‘Dead Sea’ sticker on it.”

An American might respond with the saying “Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me,” and observe that this outlook, with deep roots in the American psyche, rebuts the Israeli stereotype of Americans as ever-trusting.
    But for many Israelis, the question is, why trust anyone even once?

In a secretly recorded video of a 2001 discussion with a group of terror victims in the Ofra settlement in the Israeli occupied West Bank, now-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu laid out this widely held perception.
    “I know what America is,” Netanyahu, told the settlers. “America is a thing that can be easily moved, moved in the right direction.”
    The fact that Israelis see their benefactor as overly credulous also breeds resentment in some corners of Israeli society."CONTINUED

[1] “U.S. media coverage reveals a pro-Israel bias”
    http://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion...erage-reveals-a-pro-israel-bias/#.Vhb3Zc02XUR

[2] “DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...israeli-pr-campaign-in-america-100976089.html
    EXCERPTAccording to Grant F. Smith, director of IRmep, "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign that spent the 2010 equivalent of $36 million over two years. Time has proven most of the planted content to be misleading, if not dangerous. (*)These historical documents hold many important lessons for Americans who have long needed—but rarely received—straight reporting on key Middle East issues."CONTINUED

14. Belch

Belch Well-Known Member

People say hateful things about muslims because their values are anti-ethical to many. Personally, I think it's the second worst ideological scourge on the planet next to communism. The fact that we allow the middle-east as some stepping off point for them to go practice their abhorrent "religion" is proof that we are not completely heartless.

Maybe we really need to scourge the world of Islam, but for right now... there's a place for people who think like they do. They can currently go there right now and marry all the 9 year olds they want. They can throw all the homosexuals they want off of buildings, but not here...

Not here.

Maybe in a few years, we might change our minds about letting the middle east be a hot-bed of immoral behavior, but right now... they are not welcome here. Maybe a lot of Americans don't have a problem with their religion, but give us time. We'll see a few more little girls being forced to marry old men, and maybe we'll see a few too many gays being thrown off of buildings, and maybe once we've seen one too many women being stoned for daring to go outside without a burka....

but right now... this is their chance to find their place in the sun...

but just right now...

15. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

A false accusation generalizing and insulting almost all of the members of this forum and comparing the forum itself to stormfront and claiming that the community here is "toxic"? If this doesn't get you at least a temp ban then we will know for a fact that there is an issuethat needs to be addressed.

16. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Sounds like crapola to me.

17. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

Along with 10 daily derogatory threads directed at trump supporters, republicans, police, military, Christians and white people. Seems like a pretty fair balance to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I love it when folks like you try and use pisspoor examples like that. It's hilarious.

18. Eyeswideopen1989

Eyeswideopen1989 Banned

Have you not noticed some some of this forum says hateful things about Trump?

You are one of them OP. Is hate OK as long as it towards those you dislike?

19. Greenleft

Greenleft Well-Known Member

I hope you are not counting me among those hateful people. My criticism of the Qur'an was only a personal observation that the religion might be interpreted by some as not encouraging love for others, but the individual Muslims in my life have been nothing but friendly to me.

I could be wrong of course. I was only saying that Islam is not for me after reading the Qur'an.

20. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

Strictly speaking it's the Wahhabist sect of Islam that's the problem for us. Not that it makes any difference knowing that, I suppose.

21. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

I wonder why? I mean, if only 1% of America's 6 million muslims are extremists, there'll only be 60,000 extremists on American soil, nothing to worry about..;)

[​IMG]

22. Belch

Belch Well-Known Member

Why would it matter? It's like catholics complaining about protestants.

At the end of the day, they are arguing about stupid stuff that people who don't care about Islam don't need to care about. It's about a mindset, and I highly doubt there's a difference between sunni and shia or whabeverists.

23. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

You're wrong. Study up.

24. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

I dunno why muslims seem to dislike us! Oh wait...

[Koran 9.123]- "O you who believe! fight those of the infidels who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard against evil"
    [​IMG]

25. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

Not until they get 'the off', then there will be . . . they're only 'under starter's orders' so far. As Mr Trump said ' . . . until we find out what the hell is going on.'? He knows the score even if nobody else does!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.