Masering the elements.

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by Brett Nortje, Jan 17, 2017.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

I find it true that in some fiction i have read, they suggest that even gods submit to the elements. this is because the gods are made of elements, for example, gaia or earth is a earth element, uranus is a air element, venus is a fire element and baal or mars is a water element. shortly i will repeat myself on how to bond with the elements, but don't be unhappy if some elements do not favor you, as those that do, and at least one should, you will bond with those forces and elements.

Now, close your eyes and imagine all the elements traveling through you. imagine them tickling you, and, if you feel hungry, you have bonded with the earth element, if you feel sick you have bonded with the water element, if you feel you cannot breathe, that is the air element entering into you, and if you feel stressed or hot, that is fire. these feeling tell you which elemental forces work with you, as of now.

The elemental powers work through prayer. instead of praying to demons and all that funny stuff, you get to meditate with the elements. it is said in the christian bible that if you have faith enough, you can hurl a mountain into a ocean or something, so, if your faith in this is enough, and you have mastered your understandings of the element concerned, then you could do similar things one day.

To meditate with these elements, you need to have a barbecue, sit by a river, pool or ocean, breathe in and out or eat lots of spices and meat. these obviously are in tune with the elements at hand, and, if you do enough with them, then you might be able to manifest these powers i am about to craft for you.

2. Brett Nortje

There is a way to control the elements and nature around you with your 'prayers and thoughts.' i was just walking around now and felt the wind all over in my house, so, it is 'wild' at the moment. the more you experiment with the natural world - the study of physics also concerns itself at a basic level with the natural world - then you will craft for yourself a unique understanding of how it works, or, you could learn it my way, which i will explain to you.

To signify, you should use a chime to hear the wind verify your thoughts of air, a cracking barbecue to verify your claims in fire, a pool pumping water to verify your thoughts regarding water and smell flowers to sense the correct ideas in earth. the more these things find their way into your world, the more they like you, of course.

Another way to bond would be to earth, which is where you consciously think of the act of earthing and you sit cross legged on a patch of grass. then you get animals of the earth, air and water, with the sunlight being about the fire element, of course.

3. Brett Nortje

If you were to want to make it rain, you could meditate and think of the clouds arriving. this will be with wind and water, so you need to have been friendly with these previously, yes? think of the wind blowing clouds towards your dams in your mind, sing about it softly and then wave your hands in the air. this will signify the winds blowing the clouds your way, and, also blow out through your mouth.

Then, you might see clouds arrive, of course. this would be made easier by imagining the planet mars coming closer to earth, maybe mars could be made smaller to float above the areas you want it to rain?

Maybe you would like to melt some rocks? this would turn them into mud, obviously, and for this to happen, you need to meditate and imagine the sun shining onto the rocks with great force, so that the rocks will be under their influence, of course. this would be made easier by imagining venus coming closer to the rocks.

If you were to sing to the forces of nature, love songs no less, then the effects may become more apparent.

4. Brett Nortje

It is said in some fiction that there is a way to make people and things bigger or smaller with magic, just like honey i shrunk the kids, of course. this excites me, as i am not the biggest guy and would love to stand taller and so forth.

So, the elements we are looking for are earth, as this is mass, and fire, as this stimulates growth. then, we need to bring the planets venus and earth towards the thing to hover over it in our mind while we concentrate on cells dividing, simply thinking of the person getting bigger with colors yellow and red spreading all over them, and, meditating while humming tunes about "get ready for the big time."

This should make them bigger, but they may need to close their eyes too and then imagine the same things happening to themselves, after all what is a lone tree falling without someone to hear it?

5. Brett Nortje

There are also shapes that the watchtowers take on, and there are watchtowers rituals related to the four elements. basically, it goes from, in science, water, air, liquid and then earth, with the numbers one through four resulting in that 'element.'

So, if you want to make your spells more potent, you should construct a wand that is in the shapes of the elements you want to use. this would be where you use a circle for earth, a triangle for water, a square for fire and hexagon for air.

Combining these shapes into different sections of your wand will help, or you could use them individually, of course. drawing these shapes in the ground around you will help too.

6. Brett Nortje

Before we proceed we should first know how to stop or undo things, and, this is called 'dispelling things.' this i have attempted before but have not got it right yet, so, let's try again? maybe with this new system of magic will work this time?

Okay, obviously the best way to dispel something is to reverse it, yes? now, i want to make one elemental spell that will get rid of the effects of a certain spell, or, any spell - this would be where you need to 'practice' this spell to get more fluent in it.

So, let's get to it? this would be where we use protons or the strong force to 'push the effects' away from us. this would be, on a surface level, needing earth and water, as water moves, and earth resists, yes? this means we need to meditate before we want to 'dispel' something, to prepare to defend against, for example, a love spell.

Now, i think this would be made easier with some semantics, yes? if we were to pretend to be doing the opposite of 'breadth stroke,' we could push these effects away from us, of course.

7. Brett Nortje

So, we know the planets affect us and our spells, and we know that they are all part of an element. then, we know that meditating and the power of our minds can bring them closer or glean affects from them for our world, invoking them to affect the world around us, yes?

Now, i want to teach you about 'crosses.' as with 'mage magic' being based on the number six, so elemental or cleric magic is based on the number four, as there are four elements. [then we could base other psionic magic on the number five, as there are five senses.] this comes down a old 'fashioned cross,' more similar to a cross hair than an actual cross, as this will polarize the four elements, of course. this will mean that if we were to hold two sticks together, like a cross section in a maths diagram, then we could carry these crosses with us wherever we go, adorning them with jewels or colourful rocks from the sea, or even various types of metals, for their impression to be left on us. obviously we would want at least three of the corners covered, maybe leaving out your opposition element just to be safe?

Then, we can carry the two sticks with us, holding them together to make the cross section to power the spells while we 'focus.' it is always good to meditate with the planet of your choosing, which ultimately are your gods or elements, uranus being air, venus being fire, earth being earth and mars being water, to power your spells.

It could help to observe that wearing the right colours could help too? remember, white and purple is air, red and yellow are fire, brown and orange are earth, and blue and green are water.

8. Brett Nortje

Previously i attempted to grant angel wings to my friends, but what happened they don't want to speak about. i had to make them ethereal, as, they had to go through things while at the same time being able to affect mass to make them fly. apparently, whatever happened lasted twenty minutes, and, they still had to learn to fly, like a bird, okay?

I have learned from my mistakes and now present to you my new wings spell! you must be very faithful to your god or this will not work, and, you must understand the things i am about to tell you too.

First, the wings themselves come out of your 'essence pool.' you need to power your own spells, and, this can be done by praying to your god for 'more essence.' how long this will take is unknown to me, but, there is a way to bond with spirits from 'these places' or heavens, and then they add to your essence for the chance to feel the sun on their skin again and the taste of steak again, okay?

~ This probably would not work for moslems nor christians, as, allah and jesus do not believe in these things, i don't think...

Once you feel you have enough manna, you need to draw the wings behind you with your fingers. each time it passes over the same space, it will leave radiation and excess heat particles, as, we have learned that atoms always emit things related to heat because these are 'wastes of your system.' that is why our bodies give off heat, otherwise we would overheat, and, we need fresh sources of heat for our bodies, of course.

So, you draw the wings a couple of times, and all the while you are 'drawing them' you meditate with your planet in mind, imagining that element being left behind after your fingers. this would be where the protons collect to form magnetic patterns you can control - don't forget to draw them into your back, yes?

Now, to learn to fly takes time, and, they might not stay with you all the time. no doubt, the more you do it, the easier it will become each time - i suggest you ask a flickering candle how long it would last, so you know to come down in time?