Weapons cache found stashed near inauguration!!!!!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Destroyer of illusions, Jan 18, 2017.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

[​IMG]

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2948

It's only been a few days in 2017, and we can already say with certainty that 2017 will be the year historical. Moreover, I assume that 2017 will be the "Year of Trump," because roughly speaking there will be three things: either Trump will fulfill his threats and promises, or part of, but not all, or, finally, Trump will be neutralized, controlled neocons Congress, media , the intelligence community.
    Neocons hate Trump. And are ready to kill him. As Kennedy.

Еvil neocons losers.

lost the war against Syria: That what initially enjoyed many aspects of the Civil War, almost immediately turned into a war of aggression on the part of a very large coalition under US leadership. Starting with the creation of a "Friends of Syria" to concealed support of various terrorist organizations to attempts to isolate the Syrian government, the United States quickly seized control of the "war against Assad," and now they "got" the defeat. Russia now has full control over the future of Syria. Russian first tried to work with the United States, but it quickly became impossible and Russian with disgust came to the conclusion that the US foreign policy is governed not from the White House, or "foggy bottom" (US State Department), but from the Pentagon.
    However, the Pentagon has completely and miserably unable to achieve anything in Syria, and, apparently, the Russian came to the conclusion that they can simply ignore the US. Russian appealed to the Turks and the Iranians to stop the war. This is quite an exciting development: for the first time since World War II, the US became irrelevant for the resolution of the conflict, in creation and preservation of which have made a significant contribution; and came to the conclusion that the Americans' inability to negotiate , Russian did not even try to resist US efforts, they simply ignored them.

Europe is in a state of complete chaos. Instead, Ukraine to become similar to Europe, Europe itself becomes similar to Ukraine: simply not viable and doomed to failure.
    USA, which for decades carefully nurtured and nursed an entire generation of spineless, dull-witted, immature, and infinitely docile European "leaders" have now received an unpleasant result - the European politicians are helpless, like blind puppies, they have no policy and representation, what to do next

Russia now - the most powerful country on the planet. I know, I know, the Russian economy is relatively small, a lot of problems in Russia, and only a year ago, Obama called Russia a "regional" power, and McCain - "gas station, masquerading as a country." What can I say? - These two moron simply wrong..., and there is a good reason, even a lot of reasons - that's why the "Forbes" declared Putin the most influential person for four consecutive years on earth.
    And not only because the Russian military is probably the most powerful and skilful on the ground (though not the largest) or because Russia has successfully struck a US defeat in Syria and, in actual fact, in the entire Middle East. No, Russia - the most powerful country on earth, for two reasons: Russia openly rejected and condemned global political, economic and ideological system that the United States was introduced on our planet since the Second World War,... and because Putin has solid support for more than 80% of the population Russia. The strength of Russia in 2017 - the moral and political, is the power of civilization which refuses to play by the rules imposed by the West successfully the rest of humanity. And now, when Russia is successfully "replied," others will inevitably follow it (again, particularly in Asia)......And much more.

Neoconservatives have killed US. I do not know what will make Trump, but I hope for the best.

What do you think about it?

2. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Obviously George Soros is getting desperate. The problem, of course, is that he's depending on leftists, and those primadonnas ALWAYS screw it up . . . just like this.

3. therooster

therooster Banned

There is no way violent Democrats don't try and harm President Trump. The secret service is going to have their hands full.

4. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

And of course the fact that the police have stated that the matter is under investigation and they have no idea why the guns were there, clearly went over the heads of everyone who decided to leap to the conclusion that there's some nefarious Democrat plot going on.

5. Destroyer of illusions

Media reported that Soros lost billions on supporting Clinton. Now he's angry and ready for anything.

it is hoped that Trump can fulfill promises, and if that happens, it will be one of the best US presidents for many, many years.

6. therooster

therooster Banned

Why do Democrats love soros so much?

7. Destroyer of illusions

Life in 2017 will be far from living in a perfect world, but there is a good chance that 2017 will be the first witness to a very significant and much-needed improvement after a truly disastrous past years.

8. Destroyer of illusions

They have the same blood - the blood of the greedy, hypocritical, vicious villains.

9. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Trump, an improvement? I'd say that you would have to scour the Earth to find someone worse in pretty much every way. I guarantee that, 'what was I thinking?' will be the silent thought on many of his supporter's minds when disaster after disaster in future months becomes the result of them electing a clueless idiot.

10. Destroyer of illusions

We will see. Maybe you're right.....Does he fulfill the promise or not, the world will move further away from unipolarity to multipolarity, which is highly desirable evolution. In general, the first time in decades, I am very optimistic. For me it is very strange and unnatural feeling, I even almost feel guilty. But sometimes this feeling - cool!

11. bx4

bx4 Well-Known Member

No. Not really. About 3 miles away, as the crow flies. No indication it has anything to do with the inauguration.

12. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

Oh here we go again Sorosphobia at it's funniest. Do any of you Obama hating snowflakes realize that if Soros was anywhere as influential or powerful as you think he is hecwould have been running most of the world by now.

13. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

You're on. I'll try and file this deep thought of yours somewhere where I can remember it year from now :)

14. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

What proof do you have that they do?

15. sawyer

sawyer Well-Known Member Past Donor

Sounds to me more like a terrorism plot by the usual suspects, Mohammed and friends

16. For Topical Use Only

For Topical Use Only Well-Known Member

Four patriotic bikers under arrest, more to follow. It seems they were funded by Malignia Trump. You can trust me, I'm from the internet.

17. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Of course it is, because there are no other options:roll: Yes, let's just leap to conclusions and make ourselves feel better.

18. sawyer

Terrorism might make you feel better but it has the exact opposite effect on most of us

19. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

And of course you have irrefutable evidence that this stash is part of a terrorist plot; I'm sure the cops will be most grateful to receive it. Except that you're just making it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Only three miles? Why, that's practically on the podium! Time for the Trumpistas to start panicking.:roflol:

20. bx4

bx4 Well-Known Member

And in a violin case. Sounds more like Al Capone than anything else.

21. sawyer

I said it's "more likely terrorism" as in more likely than the hypothesis presented in the OP. It's obviously an opinion not a fact. You liberals are so high strung.

22. bx4

bx4 Well-Known Member

It is even more likely to be a stash of guns for criminals. Because there are way WAY more garden-variety criminals in the US than there are terrorists of any persuasion.

23. sawyer

Could be but in this age of terrorism a cache like this anywhere near an event like this is a red flag or at least should be

24. Destroyer of illusions

Anything can be... Although we know that all "Mohammed" receives a salary by the CIA.

25. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

There have to be thousands of guns well within three miles of the inauguration. If this was a serious plot I suggest the guns would have been hidden rather better. Still, let's keep an open mind, eh?