Trump operative roger stone survives assassination attempt

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by sawyer, Jan 18, 2017.

1. sawyer

sawyer Well-Known Member Past Donor

Not sure what to make of this, its all over the net but it could well be fake news. It will be interesting to see if this pans out though. Anything is possible in this current political environment.

“I was poisoned with, they now say, a substance that may have been polonium or had the characteristics of polonium. This made me exceedingly ill. The conjecture of all the doctors was that I did not receive a large enough dose to kill me, but I have never been this ill.”
    Polonium-210 is a radioactive substance that releases extremely harmful alpha particles throughout the body producing cancer-causing free radicals. It has been used in numerous high profile assassinations, including that of former KGB spy Alexander Litvinenko, and was suspected in the death of former PLO leader Yassar Arafat."

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-trump-operative-roger-stone-survives-assassination-attempt/

2. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Infowars? Seriously? 'May have' and 'conjecture' should have raised a flag that this in not anything like 'news'. Frankly I would regard anything from that ranting loon with extreme circumspection.

3. sawyer

sawyer Well-Known Member Past Donor

As I said it's all over the net but so far it's just in fringe media so I'm skeptical. Sometimes though they are the ones that break news like when the national enquirer broke the Monica story.