Brett's medicine.

Discussion in 'Health Care' started by Brett Nortje, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

Recently there has been a outbreak of typhoid in zimbabwe, in a small town. it is caused the same way diarrhea is caused, but is more sever, of course. now. let's get to this type of bacteria?

The easiest way to knock this disease the hell out of the system is with antibiotics, but, we need something natural, as buying antibiotics and probiotics might be in short supply or too expensive, yes?

So, we need to observe that this is a living disease, as all diseases and viruses are. while viruses are more primal, they react less and have a slower rate of infection, while the bacteria side of things are active and seem to be intelligent, choosing their path, as, they are more able than a virus.

If we want to stop this bacteria, we need to, as with all usual cures for these diseases, kill the bacteria. the most common way to kill bacteria is with little lions - okay, jokes over, they are just little 'parasites,' okay? there are many parasites on the human body, but these ones cause harm with their lifestyles, secreting various things that harm us... i don't think they give a damn if we are harmed or not, they are not evil, they just give off toxic stuff that harms us.

The bacteria in this case is caused by toxins, and these toxins give off other toxins. if you were to smoke lettuce, something clean, or smoke chilli peppers, or even normal peppers, these are 'clean,' yes? dirty disease, clean stuffy stuff. this will clean the system, just go to a pharmacy, read the ingredients on the box, go to google and find the generics of those, and you are all set!

But, let's talk about these bacteria some more? they obviously want to get along, maybe there is a way to reunite them with other toxins for a 'family ho down?' if only we could flush them out our system into a toilet, of course... maybe we could do this by observing our stomach's digestive system - hey, there it is! stomach acids - something i have not used for a long time, ingested or injected through a tiny needle that will not hurt anybody will ignore these things and attack the toxins, as the stomach has natural defenses against toxins and the like, yes?

Now, simply put, the breathing in of gases of 'these clean things' will clean your system faster than any natural remedy will do if you eat it, as, there is very little filtering of the lungs, as when you run out of air, you die quickly! in contrast the stomach - a popular destination for tablets - processes the stuff slowly, yes?

2. Brett Nortje

I am having great fun writing about health care again, and decided to try my theories on biology to see if i get the gist of it? the way i see biology, is, basically, the body is made of nerves, that feel things and react to them. if you have, for example, a eye, it feels light and tells your brain, also a nerve what it is feeling, by relaying this information onto it. the processes involved are, eye feels light, nervous system feels eyes, brain feels nervous system, yes? on the other hand, a finger's movements, how can i say a finger is a nerve too? surely it is a muscle? in fact, it is a collection of nerves, from nervous system feels brain, finger feels nervous system, see?

So, how does this all fit together? we have organs and other stuff too, like hair and nails, yes? well, nails are deadened nerves, they feel very little, whereas a hair feels all to sensitively. this is because we have been using our hands for so long, that the tips have a protective covering. the hair, on the other hand, is all over our bodies - even mom's legs! yuck! they feel things by being very soft, softer then your eyes, by the way, as they are supposed to feel their way around for you, to collect food - something i am sure life is about, eating, mating and seeking shelter or rest, yes?

Now, the bodies we have have organs too, these are just big nerves. if we were to observe that the organ is merely jerking around reacting to various stimulus, like the nervous system, the system is telling the, for example, heart, what it is feeling, and the heart reacts to the charge of the signal - like circuitry. this circuitry, or, 'nervous system of hairs,' is very sensitive, and travels inside our spines i think. this will also tell the stomach, in our example, it must contract as there are pretty women around, yes? so, everything in our bodies reacts, because they are nerves, because they are specialized.

~ Let me put it this way, does everything work? is anything broken? are they all working together for the reasons i suggested, or are they all going a.w.o.l. and doing there own thing? the only explanation must be that they are either taking things in, the brain is processing what they feel, every sensation, on an emotional level, and then sending charges back to the organs or whatever.

3. Brett Nortje

Medicine and biology is all about human health care. if we were to observe that there are some diseases that over time we have gotten used to, like the flu, we could safely say that over time we could become immune to any disease, yes?

This brings me to my next point, 'aging processes.' if we were to put a bit of human biomass inside a test tube we could age it with any disease on it, yes? this would show us what the body is doing to combat the disease, generation through generation, and then we could simply keep putting human biomass together with these diseases to see how they react, of course.

The goal of all of this will be to see how the body naturally fights these diseases over time, and, speeds it up dramatically. then, we could take the byproducts and use them to create a 'chemical cure' for the disease, of course.

4. Brett Nortje

Another thing to remember about diseases is that they just want to reproduce. this is constant in everything that lives - people reproduce, animals reproduce, cells reproduce and even elements laid into water or other elements will seek to dominate the system, or, splay out, reminding me of reproduction you could say. so, it stands to reason to say that everything wants to dominate the rest of the world or habitat, as that is seen as security, yes?

If we were to observe this 'reproduction' we might ask why it happens? why does everything want to dominate all of everywhere? think of predators and herbivores - the herbivores and predators fight to dominate their habitat, and leave when things seem to not go their way, so, it is about resources - that they want food or whatever it is they gather, plentifully, in the habitat, of course. this now reminds me of a fire, that seeks to eat away at everything that it possibly can, as quickly as possible.

This means that diseases merely want to exploit the body to secure for itself great dominance and needs from the body. this would mean that if we were to keep feeding the diseases, they will continue to reproduce, yes? how do we feed ourselves without feeding the diseases when they eat away at us?

Now, if we were to only eat vitamin supplements, these chemicals or generics could be used to suffocate the disease while feeding us. this would get rid of any disease - simply by using chemicals directly fed to the system, where they are used by cells that cannot benefit the diseases, we could really make a new way, hopefully? all we need to do is research this avenue.

5. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

Has garlic ever been tried on a large number of sufferers?