Vladimir Putin, war criminal The Russian leader has a long record of inhumanity

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by litwin, Jan 18, 2017.

1. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

very interesting article. main point that a civilized country can be a friend with Muscovy, i am sure Trump (by himself) will try (1 year or so) to civilize 13c. Mongolian project Muscovy, then as usual...actually we have potentially very dangerous situation both men use to play hard ball...a good thing here that Muscovy is just "Nigeria with snow" and has 0 chance against N1 countrey in the world. with other word Nurnberg ´d keep one bed (shkonka in old Bulgarian) empty for last czar of Muscovy... what do guys think? how long it will take for Trump to take Putin down?

http://www.politico.eu/article/vladimir-putin-war-criminal-inhumanity-syria/

2. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well then if he asked you out on a date you should decline.

Why should we try to "take Putin down?" You do realize that Russia in another country, don't you?

This is not latest USA or world news.

3. vis

vis Well-Known Member

Lie from the first to the last sentence.

4. goody

goody Banned

Hey litwin, long time no see man. Hope all is well with you.

By the way, entire global political conjuncture has changed real fast during the last year. We're with Putin now, at least for now, sorry about that :(

5. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

one short "free" trip to Crimea gave you 20 years work on forums? ps dont you think that bombings in volgodonsk your brothers and sisters is a war crime?

6. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

Turkey and Muscovy will never be the friends. and even Erdogan is not that crazy , Turkey is our forever ally but i feel sorry for you guys nowadays , i know tuff times...

7. vis

vis Well-Known Member

Of course, bombing in Moscow and Volgodonsk is a crime. But who told you that Putin is responsible for this? There is no solid proof for that.
    Of course, I am an "agent" from Olgino :grin:

8. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

man such crime could do (technically) only your KGB, its just like 2+2, they i am sure you know that local police arrested KGB men inside of the house.

[video=youtube;oBD3LzbGrYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBD3LzbGrYU[/video]
    even in middle of this war i feel sorry for you guys, your lives cost nothing for your khans and his beklerbeks ...

9. vis

vis Well-Known Member

This is amazing that one of the main NATO countries and Russia are allies. Good für Turkey and for Russia. There are no friends in politics, there are only interests as Lord Palmerston once said.

10. vis

vis Well-Known Member

I am not so sure. Chechens who had at a time huge amonts of weapons everywhere in Chechnya could easily do that. To blow up a house one do not need to be a FSB agent.

11. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

Oh for heaven's sake, the Hudson Institute are neo con lobbyists. These people are trying to throw the US into a civil war the way they did Ukraine so they could hold on to the country. What will it gain your great Lithuania if the US has a civil war? :roll:

12. Jeannette

Terrorists are always infiltrating Chechnya, and they have had quite a few shoot outs this past year with the police. They did manage to kill the terrorists, but leave it to Litwin to come out with it being the Russians.

13. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

a simple question would you like to live a life an old women (babushka) under khans Putin and Kadyrov ? all muscovite babushkas lost at least 50% of their income directly after Crimea occupation . look like war- crimes dont pay off ...

14. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

you ´d watch my video , we talk about "hexogen ", and the sheep hoarders have had 0 chance to get it, even KGB informer zhyrik got shocked [video=youtube;pfQBM2z2a5A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfQBM2z2a5A[/video]

15. Jeannette

The Russians lost their income to save the Crimean people from genocide. Let's give credit where credit is due.:oldman:

16. vis

vis Well-Known Member

This is amazing! I have not seen this speech of Zhirinovskiy. Assuming it was planned by FSB, Putin at that time was a prime minister. So how he was related to that and what was his interest in this? Elcin was a president at that time.

17. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

i ´d say shocking , the next day KGB talk to zhyrik and he forgot everything, here the answer to all your questions. you forgot that Putler is a part of so called "family ", totally unknown before the second Chechen war part , which he lost so pathetically... but its another story
    [video=youtube;oBD3LzbGrYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBD3LzbGrYU[/video]

ps why do you think the advocate of the victims in such troubles ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtekkjW_iZw
    [video=youtube;HT-p641Na9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT-p641Na9U[/video]

18. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

you dont give a relevant answer, would you agree to cut your income in 50-60%?

19. RUS

RUS Member

This absurdity is only based on one assumption. :oldman:
    That Putin these blasts were necessary in order to provide a pretext for the war in Chechnya.

You have opened a special theme of this absurdity. I answered and you was quietly blown away ( as usual)

20. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

http://www.the-american-interest.com/2016/05/19/how-putin-became-president/ http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2012/11/22/finally-we-know-about-moscow-bombings/

21. RUS

RUS Member

This your version is a very funny .:roflol:

"control over the city " against gangsters and explosions. - This is the work of the President, the FSB (KGB) and police. This is their ranking and reputation.

Mayor of the city (Luzhkov) controls the yardman, the street cleaners, . :smile:

22. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

do you think death of 1000th sleeping people is funny? i dont, Putler got his 90% support after committed this crime but with such low oil prices it can not last for ever

23. RUS

RUS Member

I said that your version, this is funny.
    ....that the bombings may increase the rating of the president, and that Putin needed an excuse to start a war in Chechnya.
    You show your "false tears".
    The Death of 1000 sleeping Russian can not upset you. You are constantly called the Russians as Muscovites blunt slaves Mongols, which must be pressed, etc.