Hello Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HaithamShow, Jan 18, 2017.

1. HaithamShow

HaithamShow Newly Registered

Hello

My name is Haitham and I just registered to this site. I've been involved in politics for around 6 to 7 years, I got my B.A in Political Science and Economics in 2014, and I worked in political campaigning as well. Right now I run my own YouTube channel and I'm looking forward to engaging in intellegent discussions with people.

I'm 24 years old and I'm lucky to have experienced quite a bit in life so far. I moved to the US (WA state) 7 years ago. I was born and raised in Saudi Arabia and I lived in England, as well. Apart from working in politics, I also have experience in the private sector, particularly currency trading, insurance, and marketing. Right now, apart from running my show, I'm working on my MBA and will graduate in May.

I consider myself a libertarian, but I love exchanging ideas with people from all sorts of ideological backgrounds. I believe that is both healthy and it stimulates the mind.

Looking forward to meeting everybody! :)

2. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

Welcome. Pick a few threads that interest you and start posting. Read the rules carefully before you start a new thread, Your informed take on the KSA will interest many here. Good luck