US Ambassador: Russia Tearing Down Whole World Order

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Horhey, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Horhey

Horhey Well-Known Member

Translation in plain English: the Kremlin's continued existence poses a long-term challenge to our goal of integrating the entire world into our empire of "Free Trade". Trump must continue building up NATO invasion forces near Russia's borders and prepare U.S. missile defenses and the Space Command for a U.S.-led tactical nuclear first strike against Russian ICBM's:

With the complicity of the Free Press, of course:

2. Horhey

Horhey Well-Known Member

The best analysis that I know of:

3. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

This is the perfect Orwellian quote. Instead of admitting that the US is creating chaos in the world, Obama said this:

4. Horhey

Horhey Well-Known Member

That's how imperialists talk.

5. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

This summarizes the reason for our aggression towards Russia very nicely. As I've said elsewhere, Russia is a rival of the US (some mistakenly call them an enemy). The US acts pre-emptively to try and keep Russia down and the US-led world order in place.

6. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

This a good posture of Russia to develop it's national interest without undergoing expensive military might and military conflict. Wars through information, manipulations, and intimidations.
    Hi Comrade Jeannette, how are you. ;)

7. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

Fortunately Samantha Power will no longer be ambassador in 2 days. Good riddance.

8. goody

goody Banned

Multipolar world is inevitable even to the globalists. They seek to use it as a step in the pathway of political evolution that, to them, must be ended up with one world state. Be careful with the rising tendency towards the so called solution of federations/confederations... These two are sought to become killers of multipolarity once it is established. We should switch to multipolar world and strengthen it, not evolve it to federated states or federations or confederations if you will for larger geographic regions...

9. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne Well-Known Member Past Donor

No, it's how realists talk.

Regards,

Jason Bourne

10. Jeannette

That woman is totally evil. I was shocked at her lies... but even more so at her rhetorical abilities in being able to present them in such a persuasive way. It seems like the ability to lie to the public is the only thing this administration sees as being of any worth.

To me it's a sociopath trait, but I guess to them it's being 'smart'.

11. D0nRumataEst0rsky

D0nRumataEst0rsky Banned

12. Jeannette

The Ambassador is not wrong in his assumption. Russia is tearing down the world order and good riddance. We can see its fruit in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and Ukraine. It seems the Trotsky war mongering ideologues in Washington are following the same mind set as the Bolsheviks and want perpetual war to achieve their 'ideological' end result.

To them there is nothing wrong in killing a few million people here and there to achieve their end result... I mean doesn't everyone want to give up their heritage and identity to live in a robotic liberal paradise... under the hegemony of Washington's elites of course. :wall:

13. Horhey

Horhey Well-Known Member

Right:

That's imperialist talk.

14. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Rival for what?

Obama-Putin: Timeline for new cold war.

http://www.ibtimes.com/did-putin-he...amas-relationship-russia-new-cold-war-2476833

Assad is buying oil from ISIS again, Iran is settling Shia from Iran, Iraq and Lebanon in Syria and Putin/Trump back Assad.

15. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Have you already forgotten that the Soviets invaded Afghanistan creating Al Qaeda and the Taliban?

Have you forgotten they are backing Assad's genocide and the resettlement of Syria by Shia?

What effing world order are you speaking of?

16. Durandal

Rival for influence and power, of course. Think of the world in terms of planets and orbiting satellites - The US, Russia and China as superpowers are the dominating bodies - the planets - while the remaining numerous smaller nations are satellites drawn to one or the other planet. The US currently commands a great many of them while Russia and China have few, and those few tend to be in their immediate vicinity. We, the US, want to keep it that way.

17. Mircea

Mircea Well-Known Member

The Soviets did not invade Afghanistan. They were invited by the Afghani government.

Have you forgotten that the US illegally funded, supplied, equipped, armed and trained Syrian rebels?

18. Fisherguy

Fisherguy Well-Known Member

Bush I proclaimed a New World Order. Nobody told him that was Hitler's phrase, Bush should have known better, he went to an Ivy League school. But Bush was an amateur at tearing things down, compared to Donnie Trump. No wonder Bush I and Barbara are suddenly both in hospital, just in time for the inauguration.

19. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

The poster girl for the corrupt "world order".

20. Horhey

Horhey Well-Known Member

The U.S. empire emerged in the early postwar years. In 1948, George Kennan, Director of the State Department Policy Planning Staff, outlined a policy to create a global environment in which the U.S. would preserve its global domination. In PPS/23, he wrote:

This proscription was central to National Security Council Report 68 (NSC-68), a top secret policy paper by the U.S. National Security Council presented to President Harry S. Truman on April 14, 1950:

Therefore:

One of the few prominent intellectuals who have been right all along about all this:

21. Durandal

Noam nailed it.. I'd only add that those who don't dance to our tune get vilified and pushed to economic ruin and social upheaval through subversive methods.

I was rather surprised when this song and video came out from Rammstein. I've never seen them get political before or since, but this video attacks America's global empire:

[video=youtube;Rr8ljRgcJNM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM[/video]

22. Capitalism

Capitalism Well-Known Member Past Donor

The US sided with the taliban and AQ. The entire command structure came from the Mujahadeen which later branched off into the splinter groups.

23. Horhey

Horhey Well-Known Member

Yea I fixed some typos in that. I had to type it out because there's no transcript.

24. Jeannette

Oh then the CIA didn't arm Osama Bin Laden to fight the Russians? I guess the Russians armed them to fight them so they could fool the Americans to think they were fighting a war when they really weren't?

[​IMG]

25. Durandal

Uh, no, we created the Taliban as a weapon against the Soviets in Afghanistan. Our politicians and military were over there stirring them up and giving them weapons, money and training.