The Face of America

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by CrankyPant, Jan 19, 2017.

1. CrankyPant

CrankyPant New Member

Starting tomorrow, America's face to the world will be a childish ignorant crook and con man, morally and ethically bankrupt, a confused angry game show host/condo salesman/swindler and wannabe dictator without a single qualification to be President.
    Congratulations Trump supporters, you've turned America into a laughingstock. Let's just hope that this buffoon doesn't blow up the world.

2. gamewell45

gamewell45 Well-Known Member Past Donor

This is what happens when uneducated people participate in the process; we are stuck with that moron for 4 years (unless he resigns or manages to get himself impeached) and god knows how much damage he'll do to our great country.

3. slackercruster

slackercruster Banned

Actually Obama did...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/18/article-2146182-1325E78A000005DC-907_964x753.jpg

4. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

Trump won the white college educated vote. Given the voting demographics of certain groups in society, I really don't think Team Democrat wants to keep "uneducated people" out of the process.

5. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

Starting tomorrow America's face to the world will no longer be a petulant whiny community organizer with delusions of grandeur who already blew up the Middle East.

6. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

It's also the dawn of being shameful to call oneself a American, having to apologize coming from a near-fascist America, to anyone and everyone around the world. The people who don't see the reality about Trump are the true threats to the country, not the Muslims, not the Mexicans, but the Trumpsters themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Starting tomorrow America's face to the world will begin being a clueless, laughing stock of a nation that wants to curl itself up in a ball. Wake up.

7. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Wow, someone needs a blanky. The hysteria is pretty entertaining to watch!

8. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

Yes, Trump does. It goes along with his intellectual incapacities quite well, don't you think?

9. Hoosier8

I do find the left-wing hysteria to be a bit over the top but then they are not used to being talked back to and after Obama won they were convinced no republican would ever hold the office again. Their fantasy world has come crashing down around them, thus the irrational hysteria.

10. Brewskier

The left was ashamed of America during the Vietnam War, during Nixon's Presidency, during Reagan's Presidency, during the first George Bush's Presidency, the 2nd George Bush's Presidency, and now with Trump. It's just what they do. You heard Michelle Obama. There wasn't a single time in her adult life she was proud of the country until her husband was elected President.

11. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

This thread appears to be little more than flame bait by someone that didnt get his way in the election.

12. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

I don't think you have any room to talk when you try to downplay legitimate concerns as liberal whining, crying, calling us snowflakes, etc. It comes back on you as looking pathetic. And the legitimate concerns are not irrational. Talking about hysteria, you voted for Trump based off of your own hysteria. So, why are you trying to pin the hysteria on liberals, huh?

13. Hoosier8

Because they are acting hysterical?

14. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

The shame is non-partisan. Trump promised to bring Anti-American values to the table, and he played on the fearful, the paranoid, and the victimized. Trump invited the ugly to come out to play, they accepted his invitation.

- - - Updated - - -

No, because of the hysteria Trump is playing, and basking in, off of you. This is not hard to get.

15. Hoosier8

The left is used to mealy mouthed politicians and have not experienced someone that fights back, thus the snowflakery about it.

16. dadoalex

dadoalex Well-Known Member Past Donor

You forgot whoremonger.

17. Brewskier

The only ones ashamed of the country are on the left, and like I said, it's nothing new. Whenever a non-left wing Democrat President is elected, we hear about how liberals are going to move to Europe and Canada. They don't seem too attached to this country.

18. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

To not have experience, then to appoint inexperienced individuals, is simply shooting in the dark. It's not smart, it's a unwise decision. To work in politics, you have to not just talk the talk, but you have to walk the walk as well. And that only comes with political experience. Kanye West 2020, anyone?

19. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

You're missing one important point. Trump never treated the process with respect, or dignity, let alone unity in the campaign. Why the hell should any American, not just democrats, support him now? The answer is there is no reason at all.

20. Brewskier

Hillary called 25% of the country "deplorable", so she wasn't too interested in unity either. And Obama wasn't about unity his entire Presidency. The Republicans that wanted to work with him were told to "sit in the back", and "elections have consequences, I won".

Just more "do what I say, not as I do" from the left.

21. Hoosier8

Complaining about Obama now?

22. Brewskier

I would suspect 90% of Democrats would gladly vote for Kanye West in 2020 over any Republican.

23. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

You know very well I'm talking about Trump, and his clueless acorn filled cabinet.

Business experience is not a substitute for political experience, what is so hard to get about that?

24. Hoosier8

Yes we know, someone that can manage a business empire is much less qualified than a career politician that knows how to campaign and take money from donors.

25. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

Hillary called the people who matched the description, "Deplorable." Trump just spun it to make it sound like she was talking about every American. And there were two baskets, not just one.

Republicans were b*tching and moaning the whole time Obama was in office, from the time Obama signed the bill for the ACA in 2010. They expect that to stop?

- - - Updated - - -

You missed my point.
    The fact people put themselves before their country, by going with Trump, shows me they are clueless enough that the same person who voted Trump, would vote for Kim Kardashian.

- - - Updated - - -

You had your chance to get someone with business experience in 2012, who balanced it out with political experience.
    Mittens.