Flat earth..........rant!!!!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by jrr777, Jan 19, 2017.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

2. Questerr

Questerr Banned

How is it that I can see the International Space Station with my non-digital telescope?

How does GPS work without satellites?

Why is there no ice wall you claim surrounds the earth?

3. Soupnazi

Soupnazi Well-Known Member

yes it is all proven bull(*)(*)(*)(*) and you know that fact to be true.

I have asked you this several time and you have always run and evaded it.

Stop doing so and address this simple fact.

You can see on webcams that it is night on one side of the earth and daylight on the other. Simply talk to someone in new zealand or australia to confirm this.

That simple fact DESTROYS and CRUSHES all flat earth theories.

If the earth were flat the sun would be visible all over the planet during the day. It would be visible no where at night.

Sorry but no explanation you can give even barely disputes that fact. We know it is day on part of the planet and night on the other side PROVING that the world is basically round.

4. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Your asking the questions, when you have the ability to find out, yet you choose not to (rather go with what your told). There are no satellites, it's all reflected off the dome. Check out the second link I posted, or don't and keep asking it's up to you.

5. Questerr

Questerr Banned

Except my GPS only functions accurately when there are 3+ satellites within its coverage window. If signals were just getting bounced off the dome, it would function accurately all the time.

And you still avoid the ISS like the plague. Don't bother claiming that it's a UAV. No UAV could be that non-aerodynamic and still fly.

6. vman12

vman12 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Or it's a giant wafer cookie!

7. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Actually we would see exactly what we do see. This is also easily explained. Your thinking the sun on the flat earth model is 800,000 miles across as the heliocentric model. The sun in comparison is very close/near and very small. It simply takes the light and heat with it as it moves away. In the "ball" model during sunset or sunrise it would have to illuminate the entire horizon, yet it does not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbvRKxcjRsI

If you was to get into a flat earth vs ball earth debate, your questions would prove you to be an amateur, repeating questions that have been answered numerously. After so many times of answering them, we simply refer people like you to simply do research on the MATTER. Once you find out where we are in the argument I'm sure your questions would be much better. Again, you choose not to.

Your answer could be in the links, yet you reply without looking at any of them.

8. yardmeat

yardmeat Well-Known Member

Are you going to provide us with a map of what you think the earth looks like, with distances?

9. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

It destroys nothing. If you was to take a flashlight up 1 mile in the air, shine it on the ground, would it reach the ground?

The sun in the flat earth model in comparison to the heliocentric is very very small. It can only illuminate and heat so much of an area, after traveling so far from you, no you would not see it even if you went high into the sky, for it can only illuminate so much of an area. How is it you cannot figure this out?

10. vino909

vino909 Well-Known Member

Would a Flat-Earth advocate be willing to travel to the International Space Station and report what they find?

11. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

I've watched it cruise over without any telescope more than once. I use heavens-above.com to track where it's at sometimes. They even put it right on the front page:
    [​IMG]

When someone starts ranting about a flat earth, I figure it's time to chuckle and leave them to it. No point engaging someone that far gone.

12. Durandal

No one would allow a dribbling loon up there, though. Qualified people go up there to do important work. It's terribly expensive and capacity is quite limited.

At least we get no shortage of wonderful images, including video, from them, though. There's even a live feed:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

13. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

14. vino909

Yeah, you are correct. I was interested in hearing from a Flat-Earth'er . My guess is they would say they got drugged and it was all CGI. Kinda surprised that they might agree that water is wet.

15. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

If you can see the ISS with your telescope or naked eye, why don't you post some pictures? You know, this way I know your not lying.

16. Durandal

That's OK. You can go outside at the right time and see it for yourself. You don't need me to post a bad photo or video of a point of light.

17. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

You have go to be kidding!

Oh look it must be real.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiTiKOy59o4

If you don't want to watch it all, go to 2:17 notice the money spent for the technology to do this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJEkPq1WA3g

If you don't think the ISS live footage is a green screen, or that it "could" be a green screen, I don't what to tell you. I guess anything because you'll believe it. Unless of course it's "flat earth".

18. vino909

I guess that means you would NOT take a ride into space. How about a cruise to the edge, where you can take pictures?

Fake news is bad enough. Now we have to deal with fake science, or lack thereof.

19. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

I have, the only thing I see is what appears to be a timed star, I see nothing that looks like a machine. Something in the sky that on a fairly consistent basis goes by. So they say it's the ISS. And people are like, look it's the ISS.

The many youtube videos are fake. They all show the so called ISS, yet no stars. HMMM?

20. perdidochas

perdidochas Well-Known Member

21. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

Ice wall around earth???

OMG!! CLIMATE CHANGE!!! All the ice is going to melt and the water will run awaaaaaaaayyy/!!!!

(*)(*)(*)(*)ing lols!!

22. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

Better yet - go outside and look for yourself - easy enough

23. Durandal

:roflol: They'd have to overexpose the much brighter Earth in order to make the stars visible in those videos, dimbulb.

- - - Updated - - -

Turns out he has, and darn it, all he can see is a point of light. It's not mechanical enough for him! :lol: I guess he can't be bothered to get a telescope.

24. The Bear

The Bear Well-Known Member

Just go to sea and seek the edge take a picture and return to show us we are wrong.

25. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Climate change (global warming), how laughable!!!

KJB-
    Revelations 16:8
    8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. 9And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

It will come on as birth pains, getting worse and worse, until....well you know. But keep trusting man, especially scientists or science falsely so called.

1 Timothy 6:19-21King James Version (KJV)
    19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
    20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
    21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.