One reason I fear Muslims coming into America

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Robert, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member Past Donor

We all know that Trump wants only the very well vetted to be allowed entry into America. While there are no doubt a huge number of them living as peaceful nice people, do you dare take the chance?

What we all need is safety. When the peaceful people control their rogues, then we can open borders to welcome them all.

[video=youtube;yimMJMGQOdw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yimMJMGQOdw[/video]

2. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

Meh, thank goodness Trump will save us all from them.

But will he save us from ourselves? Our own xenophobia, hatred, and bigotries?

“Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

I guess we are no longer a nation of immigrants, but a nation of folks who react to bad online stories.

ThelmaMay, Lesh and Jason Bourne like this.
  3. Conviction

Conviction Well-Known Member

We are at war with many of their people, I don't think it's worth it either; especially with their anti-west views on freedom, civil rights.

Arkie likes this.
  4. Conviction

Conviction Well-Known Member

If Omar Mateen's wife had any hint he would do such a deed, I hope she is punished and justice is served.mwe are not getting cooperation from the moderates, IMO.

little off topic but whatever.

5. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

US IMMIGRANTS want ILLEGAL ALIENS to get out!!!

6. Robert

At one point, the sole way to enter the USA was a sea voyage.

We had Ellis Island. Whom among you has visited Ellis Island? First one was isolated. And had to stay out of the USA pending approval. We here in the SF Bay area have our Ellis Island. Ours is called Angel Island. I have also been there.

Today, a short trip by air and you find you are in customs. But Customs is not like the two Islands.

Trump will do what is best for America. I realize some Americans will fight him till their death. So they need places to get buried.

7. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

Purge the unbelievers, eh? Those not into the Trump brand of fascism?

8. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

One of the prime jobs of a gov't by and for the people is to protect the people. So, if there is a chance of one American being murdered by a single muslim that comes in with other muslims, the only option is to cut off all muslims from the middle east. Our leaders do not have a right to play Russian roulette with the lives of our people, just to fulfill some abstract ideological belief. But these rulers of ours live behind fences, with security, so it is not their lives or their families who are at risk, just the dirty common man rabble.

So every politician that is responsible for the flow of muslims into America is guilty of treason against our citizens and should be either hung or thrown into prison for the rest of their natural lives. For they refuse to protect the people they have sworn to protect. Just basic stuff here folks. As basic as you can get. Any argument to the contrary is placing an ideological driven belief over an American life. Nothing trumps an American life. If it does, you have a (*)(*)(*)(*)ed up value system not worthy of civilized people.

Merwen likes this.
  9. RedStater

RedStater Active Member Past Donor

Trump cannot save us. Obama couldn't....neither could any previous president.

People who look to any leader to "save them" are helpless, lazy fools.

We have to save ourselves -- and yes, I do mean from ourselves.

Do you like to open your windows of your house? It's great to allow the fresh, cool air in, right?

However, you also have screens on those windows, don't you?

You gladly open your door to welcome friends and family -- but you lock your doors at night, don't you?

You take those precautions to make sure you decide what comes in and what stays out.

Paint it any way you want, but protecting our Nation from unwanted elements is no different.

There's a big difference between helping people who want to assimilate into our society and contribute to our prosperity...and allowing a warped ideology of "diversity" to foolishly and naively welcome those whose greatest ultimate wish is to contribute only to our demise.

The United States will not be taken over by an invading military. If we fall, we will fall as a result of allowing our fiber to become eroded from within.

Some people on this very site are proud to say they welcome the day that happens. It is those people we must guard against - just as we must guard against those who are active agents against us.

We are all better-off when we are united toward a common cause of strengthening our sovereignty as a Nation.

We are not called the "Diversified" States of America.

Diversity in and of itself does not lead to strength. That is a leftist Utopian fallacy.

A diverse populace is simply a by-product of a strong and prosperous nation.

MMC, Merwen and Arkie like this.
  10. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

The danger of importing Muslims is how they will corrupt our political system - voting for candidates and pushing for essentially erasing all civil and human rights to be replaced with the religious rules of behavior of the religion of Islam. It would be LESS destructive to our freedom and society to import 1,000,000 KKK members than 1,000,000 fundamentalists Muslims (who breed like rabbits too.) At least KKK members do not claim women are soul-less with the same status as dogs - and should eat the same food dogs eat.

Not one person has ever given any good side to bringing in hundreds of thousands of the most ignorant, impoverished, xenophobic, bigoted, intolerance, extreme sexist, against any and all women's rights, radically homophobic and intensely anti-democracy Muslim fundamentalists. Explain, anyone, the GOOD side to that?

Merwen likes this.
  11. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

So you advocate for that system? All immigrants were inspected and summarily forced to go back for any or no reason. You also HAD to be WHITE. There was ZERO government assistance of any kind whatsoever. If they or their children starved to death, they starved. If they got sick and had no money they got no medical care. And that applied to everyone, including immigrants. THAT obviously is the USA you want - to totally end all social programs of every kind. Only whites allowed in too.

12. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Banned

More deceptions eh? Those aren't Muslims.

You are living in fear of your own shadow.

13. Shiva_TD

Shiva_TD Progressive Libertarian Past Donor

Political refugees from the Syrian conflict undergo an extensive vetting process of about two years and are treated completely differently than those that have been allowed into Europe. There's never been any problems and, in fact, the United States doesn't have a problem with Muslim immigrants. Our problems are with domestic Muslim terrorism from young second or third generations Muslim that are marginalized by "Islamophobia" in American. This is typically while they're in K-12 school and the children of "white Christian anti-Muslim parents" bring that prejudice to school with them and are brutal in their bullying of Muslim children. The children have been know to call the Muslim children terrorists, telling them to go back where they came from (the Muslim children are from here of course) and socially excluding them leaving them alone and isolate. The Muslim children get the feeling that they aren't a part of American even though they're just as American as any of the kids there. Studies indicate those that become involved in acts of terrorism are generally motivated by the social rejection as opposed to it really having anything to with the Muslim religion except as a rationalization to "get even" with those that tormented them.

In a real sense, here in the United States, we're creating the domestic Islamic terrorist because of the anti-Muslim prejudice.

Lesh likes this.
  14. Texas Republican

Texas Republican Well-Known Member Past Donor

Muslims are like locusts. They spread out and destroy their environment.

15. billy the kid

billy the kid Well-Known Member

I only have one question and that is "when are all the muslim supporters going to convert
    to islam......".....no, I didnt think so...

16. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

That is insanity.....Muslims are not persecuted at all in the U.S. Your schoolyard logic is ridiculous. Kids do lots of things....When I was a kid, Catholics were being made fun of. Still are actually...by the secular humanist religion. The problem I have with Islam is that it is a theocracy. We already have a theocracy...Christianity. Wake up...grow up. OR would you rather be subject to Sharia law? This is a religious war whether you like it or not...pick your side.

17. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

Meh.............America ceased to be a melting pot over a century ago. It would be nice to dial a number and not hear...............Press 1 for Englias, Press 2 for Espanol, Press 3 to translate for your camel...............

Immigrants no longer want to meld into the American culture. We know how well this is NOT working in Europe........open your eyes.

18. Logician0311

Logician0311 Well-Known Member

Interesting.
    What have you done to "control" white supremacist groups and nationalists who attack others without provocation?

Your fear is not based in reality, and does not constitute a valid foundation for national policy.

19. mudman

mudman Well-Known Member

Bad online stories? That's a joke right?

It's called hard evidence and not wanting to put our people in danger. That's normal and yet you spew out your hatred for people who choose the safety of their families first.

20. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

99.999999% of Muslims in the USA are peaceful people.

But some people want to hate them all, nonetheless.

- - - Updated - - -

wtf does this mean??????????????

PARTIZAN1 likes this.
  21. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

Can you name any such groups and their bad deeds? Please post tonight, and not try to dig up some obscure incidences from 30 years ago from googlemania.

22. therooster

therooster Banned

Post of the year!

23. Robert

That is an out of context partial poem.

Back when the Statue was erected, I believe that this nation had put up so many barriers, they even need islands to isolate all comers who were common folk. I suspect the rich managed to take shortcuts.

24. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

yes, and we set up racist quotas that discriminated against Jews, Italians, Greeks, and others.

25. Robert

Frankly I think obscene words are not well received here so might you lay out in detail what your reply means?

I know that W stands for What and that T stands for the Can you elaborate on the F part?

Here is the part you claim not to comprehend,

I expect those who are really serious over their Trump hate rage fests, will take it to the limit and will find justice at the end of a cops gun. Will they get buried with genuine American citizens?