Trump Supporter Roger Stone Survives Polonium Poisoning

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Jeannette, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

Roger Stone, a staunch Trump supporter was accused by the Obama administration of having known that Putin was going to meddle in the election. He was ready to prove at a Congressional Hearing that it was a lie and believes the poisoning was an attempt to stop him.

While admitting he is an ‘enemy’ of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Stone said neither the couple nor the Russians were responsible for the apparent attempt on his life. Stone claims he was targeted as a ‘whistle blower’ who could pull apart claims made by Democrats that he and other members of Trump’s closest circle were working alongside the Kremlin to hack Hillary Clinton’s team.

A focal point of his book, The Making of The President: How Donald Trump Orchestrated A Revolution, is his ‘debunking’ of the theory.

Failing to specify any specific culprit, he said: ‘I come back to the deep state, I come back to our own people. ‘This is about stopping the Trump agenda. I would blow the whistle on this whole bogus Russian narrative that they just won’t let go of,’ he said.

He says the poisoning was an attempt to stop him from testifying at a Congressional Hearing where he claimed he could prove the accusation was a lie. ‘I believe I was poisoned to stop me from exposing the Russian Hacking LIE before the Congressional Investigation,’ Stone told his Twitter followers.

http://www.infowars.com/report-anti-trump-operatives-poison-insider-roger-stone/

2. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

fake news

3. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

Sounds like a mentally ill man who needs to be locked in a padded room.

4. yardmeat

yardmeat Well-Known Member

Infowars? No doubt the reptoids are responsible for the poisoning. Or maybe those machine elves that Jones is always talking about.

5. Ronstar

Like I said, this is a pure example of "Fake News".

6. Jeannette

Have you people ever been right?

[​IMG]

'I believe I was poisoned to stop me from exposing the Russian Hacking LIE before the Congressional Investigation,' Stone, 64, told his Twitter followers.

Appearing on fellow Trump loyalist Alex Jones's Info Wars earlier, he said he was targeted by the 'deep state' who wanted to stop him from revealing the truth.

'I became extremely ill. This manifested itself in over 14 days of high fever, delirium, night sweats, I had lesions on my chest and my face...

'The general consensus is I was poisoned. I was poisoned with polonium or a substance that has the characteristics of polonium and this made me exceedingly ill,' he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oger-Stone-claims-POISONED.html#ixzz4WGKuNyEq

7. Ronstar

Roger Stone has acne and he calls it a Zionist plot?????????????

LOL!!!!!

8. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

Oh stop farting out of your fake news hole!

9. Jeannette

He didn't call it a Zionist plot unless you believe the deep state are Zionists? He said it wasn't the Clintons and believes it was 'our' people, so who does he mean by our people ...the CIA, the Pentagon?

10. Ronstar

so he has no evidence, as he is a paranoid fool.

FAKE NEWS

11. Jeannette

Oh then the doctors are lying to him and he wasn't poisoned? But why?

12. Ronstar

we have no evidence that he even saw a doctor.

Stone is just an attention whore trying to get attention, like a whore.

FAKE NEWS

13. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Which doctors specifically? Who is the "general consensus"? I note that nobody has been named.

14. An Old Guy

An Old Guy Well-Known Member

Oh lord, Roger Stone is a blatant fool, nothing this clown says should be taken seriously. Roger Stone - 'The general consensus is I was poisoned. I was poisoned with polonium or a substance that has the characteristics of polonium and this made me exceedingly ill,' he said. What utter nonsense, if for only one reason - no one cares what Roger Stone has to say, the guy is a nutcase.

15. Ronstar

thats cause its fake news.

16. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

Polonium is highly dangerous and has no biological role.[15] By mass, polonium-210 is around 250,000 times more toxic than hydrogen cyanide (the LD50 for 210Po is less than 1 microgram for an average adult (see below) compared with about 250 milligrams for hydrogen cyanide[66]). The main hazard is its intense radioactivity (as an alpha emitter), which makes it very difficult to handle safely. Even in microgram amounts, handling 210Po is extremely dangerous, requiring specialized equipment (a negative pressure alpha glove box equipped with high performance filters), adequate monitoring, and strict handling procedures to avoid any contamination. Alpha particles emitted by polonium will damage organic tissue easily if polonium is ingested, inhaled, or absorbed, although they do not penetrate the epidermis and hence are not hazardous as long as the alpha particles remain outside the body. Wearing chemically resistant and intact gloves is a mandatory precaution to avoid transcutaneous diffusion of polonium directly through the skin. Polonium delivered in concentrated nitric acid can easily diffuse through inadequate gloves (e.g., latex gloves) or the acid may damage the gloves.[67]
    It has been reported that some microbes can methylate polonium by the action of methylcobalamin.[68][69] This is similar to the way in which mercury, selenium and tellurium are methylated in living things to create organometallic compounds. Studies investigating the metabolism of polonium-210 in rats have shown that only 0.002 to 0.009% of polonium-210 ingested is excreted as volatile polonium-210.[70]
    Acute effects[edit]
    The median lethal dose (LD50) for acute radiation exposure is generally about 4.5 Sv.[71] The committed effective dose equivalent 210Po is 0.51 µSv/Bq if ingested, and 2.5 µSv/Bq if inhaled.[72] So a fatal 4.5 Sv dose can be caused by ingesting 8.8 MBq (240 µCi), about 50 nanograms (ng), or inhaling 1.8 MBq (49 µCi), about 10 ng. One gram of 210Po could thus in theory poison 20 million people of whom 10 million would die. The actual toxicity of 210Po is lower than these estimates, because radiation exposure that is spread out over several weeks (the biological half-life of polonium in humans is 30 to 50 days[73]) is somewhat less damaging than an instantaneous dose. It has been estimated that a median lethal dose of 210Po is 15 megabecquerels (0.41 mCi), or 0.089 micrograms, still an extremely small amount.[74][75] For comparison, one grain of table salt is about 0.06 mg = 60 μg.[1]

17. Cal-Pak

Cal-Pak Active Member

Maybe it wasn't the Dems who did it.
    Maybe it was somebody who has done it before.
    Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates
    Maybe the Russians didn't want him to spill the beans.
    Remember, lying to congress is a crime. Would Stone really risk that?