Mirror in the future....

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Ole Ole, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

It starts up with closer to the time.

2016:

Is of course closely now for Trump or completely clear now for the businessman Trump as the best candidate in both the Republican and sen electrol points. He was the worthy winner against Hillary and now a performance slip remain but it is not over yet, the choice in the campaign when his Government is not yet formed but it takes one week max if not then I think Cruz is going to be America's new president he won in at least 10 States was second best of the Republicans, and he has a week to himself and become the new President of Trump's Government is not ready within one week this is something I also I want to war abroad with Trump's plans in the machine in the military. After all, the rest of the world war that is important.

2020:

No matter the winner of Trump and Cruz so I hope the new candidate of the Democrats in this year are new 20s but long after the first world war, and now I want to in 2020 it will be Michelle Obama and if she wins the Democrat the election so she gets nominated for the final match against Trump or Cruz in this year which is important in my life if I keep me healthy and no disease prevent me from living in nature. Is very good if Michelle Obama in 2020 the choice for and I are good. Regardless of the winner in 2020. But Michelle Obama has a theoretical chance for a big win after his Black friend the incumbent President in the current format but he replaced tomorrow or in a week if Cruz is elected as the new president.

2024:

It doesn't matter even if it is the last year of any of Trump and Cruz if they win two straight, there will be a new round of presidential election, 2024 if Kasich or similar by replikaner I would like to see in the future, and the winner will meet in the final chance for Warren in her 75 year old's birthday party in a Republican campaign that 2024 against may be Kasich in Kasichs last chance in the election, 2024 but he can win and also Warren can win and also Mi. Obama can win if she wins against a repulikan election before 2024. After the election, 2024, I am not a new president that I can know today. But in fact, this is the last chance for me in my America like huge now that I don't like the EU's most recent 14 months I just wanted the UNION army with many computation in my computer but last 1 year, I've just been counting up maximum once a posentiel EU army but is only story today. Like the idea but I do not know what than Kasich to compete in Republicans in election, 2024. Rubio is false against Russia he would like Russia's war against those who have nuclear bombs most today world.

2028:

Has nothing at all on the input of 11 years with this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Just happy with a new republican in last year's election.

2. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

At home in the United States can win the war the track but no one has ever attacked in home turf but it can happen in the United States's home turf of opponents competitors. May be to China or No. Korea attacking our space. :beer: :beer: :beer:

3. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

Who are republican candidate in 2024 if not Kasich and then....or maybe Kasich are in Conservative Party and more from republican Party go over to Conservative Party and there they start a campaign after arranged by settlement in 2018 is the note or how to but in 2024, 2028, 2032 AND 2036 against Democrat, Most popular Party past 45 years ?!!!

4. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

Or running the party's already 2020 after arranged 2018 but it still continues to 2036 or 2028.

- - - Updated - - -

If maybe Kasich can win in the Conservatives.

:beer:

5. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

2020:

Match between one nominee within Sanders vs Gillbrandt.

2024:

Match between one nominee within Mi.Obama vs Warren.

Perhaps true facts.

6. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

About these buddies.

7. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

Perhaps true facts. What to reload ?