United States of Russia: Twitter explodes after Trump’s inauguration fireworks spell

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Jeannette, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

Wow, they finally did it. Russia hacked the fireworks display in Washington. Instead of USA it spelled out USR. Looking at it, I can't imagine it being a mistake, looks more like it was deliberate. What do you think?:oldman:

[video=youtube;HLZ_jujE63U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLZ_jujE63U[/video]

A spectacular fireworks display on inauguration eve proved to be a real blast online, as the pyrotechnics left viewers open-mouthed when they spelled “USR” instead of “USA.” The goof prompted Twitter users to joke that Russia had “hacked” the show. Ha-ha.

https://www.rt.com/viral/374309-usr-trump-fireworks-inauguration/

2. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Those were Hillary's fireworks. :roflol:

The crooked Hillary campaign bought those fireworks just before the general election. They didn't get to set them off.

Trump made a deal and bought them at half of the cost.

Donald Trump Says He Offered Hillary Clinton's Campaign 'Five Cents on the Dollar for the Fireworks'
    -> https://pjmedia.com/video/donald-tr...n-five-cents-on-the-dollar-for-the-fireworks/

3. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

It says USA.

Russia is not the "USR" anyway, it is the "RF" (Russian Federation). Previously it was USSR, not USR.

This is not "latest news," but a trivial humor thread topic.

4. Zer0

Zer0 Member

Fireworks are hard to handle in singles much less in displays. Looked like a USA to me. The "A" was a bit distorted but you can clearly see it's an "A". Personally I think the fireworks show was pretty damn american - looked glorious as can be.

5. Jeannette

Twitter exploded with it, so in that sense it's news. Was it a mistake, a joke or Democrat propaganda? Anyway I didn't catch nor would I have interpreted it as United States of Russia, but others did. I think it's funny!

[​IMG]

6. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Hey they're fireworks....The 'S' looks like some kind of dragon...Maybe the Chinese hacked them....:roflol:

7. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's proof that the liberals were right, and we should all be checking under our beds for godless commies.
    :eekeyes:

8. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

Russian rapper wrote a song for Trump. (At the bottom - the English translation)

[video=youtube;U3nt-UX12ts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3nt-UX12ts[/video]

Trump liked.

9. Wrathful_Buddha

Wrathful_Buddha Well-Known Member

HOLY CRAP!!! I've been wrong this whole time!!! The Russians are behind everything!!!!

Just kidding.:smile:

10. Wrathful_Buddha

Wrathful_Buddha Well-Known Member

I'm sure John McCain or Lindsey Graham will not let this go to waste. "We need to act now before Putin causes more mayhem!!!!"

11. Cal-Pak

Cal-Pak Active Member

On January 20, we became the USR- United States of Russia.

Just wait, you'll see.

12. Jeannette

It's worse than you think.

[video=youtube;luDZO7-ZgFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luDZO7-ZgFo[/video]

13. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

And the cow jumped over the moon. You wait for it, but not me. No sir. It is impossible for this to happen, so waiting for it just seems...crazy?

I never have heard why people have this weird attitude towards Russia. I am sure there must be a reason to demonize them, yet I just cannot find it. I wonder if most of these people who either fear or hate Russia have some kind of evidence worthy of their fear or hate? Or is it just manufactured consent using clever propaganda? So when did Russia build up their military so it is capable of conquering Europe? Why does Russia concentrate on defense, and structure their military around that? Where would Russia get the funds to conquer Europe?

Folks, if something looks like someone turned the lunatics loose, you better look for ulteriour and nefarious motives driving the lunacy. I think you will find the motives in War is a Racket and Confressions of an Economic Hit Man. This attitude and position towards Russia involves the interests of a few very rich and powerful men. Whose self interests have become American interests. We gotta have an evil empire kind of enemy to keep the war machine industry going strong, making the big boys big money, financed by my taxes and your taxes. And borrowing, trillions. Maintaining Russia as an evil enemy is a top priority. It is an entrenched meme. So natural. But no one can tell you why that is back up by relevant evidence.

14. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

I think you're trolling. :thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

Cosssack post. :bleh: He really did post that same silly video a while back.

15. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

I don't think people appreciate how incredibly difficult it is to write letters with fireworks like that. This isn't Gandalf's stash, it's the real world.