Senators not showing up for the Inauguration

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by popopolitics, Jan 20, 2017.

1. popopolitics

popopolitics Member

Shame on the Senators that did not show up for the Inauguration of President Trump! No matter what your political affiliation is, your duty as Senators is to support whomever the people have elected as President! Even Hillary and Bill showed up! What does that say for you! It says you are going to continue to divide the country! As a taxpayer, and former Democrat, I think taking this stance is only making the party look bad! You can battle out your differences after President Trump takes office, but today is a day for the people of America! USA USA USA USA USA

2. Oh Yeah

Oh Yeah Well-Known Member Past Donor

Just because they were born in America doesn't mean they are American. If they are American I would label them Communist Americans, Social Americans, Racist Americans or In-Americans.

3. fifthofnovember

fifthofnovember Well-Known Member

Right after Trump's inauguration speech, NPR had California congresswoman Barbara Lee(D) on. She was one of those who decided to not go to the inauguration. When NPR asked her if there was anything in the speech she could agree with and work with, she had the nerve to say that she hopes Trump was serious about unifying the country. Damn hypocrite saying, oh I sure hope Trump is willing to unify, while she does her best to divide by boycotting the presidential inauguration.

4. SlightlyToTheRight

SlightlyToTheRight New Member

I'm surprised they didn't show up and take a knee.