The Deplorable Trump

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Balto, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

So, in order to wipe the salt away from the eyes of the Trump folk, the term Mrs. Clinton used to accurately describe Trump's fringe supporters I use now to accurately describe Trump. Its striking a median, since hot air forbid, using the "R" word in taboo.

Couple solid reasons why its Deplorable Trump, not the foo-foo President Trump.

Human Rights Matter.
    With industrialized countries comes amnesty, yes amnesty. To those here legally and illegally. No one should live in fear, especially in America. With Deplorable Trump's deportation forces, this violates what it means to have America properly abide by human rights. And that's not Amnesty International speaking (although a great organization), that's simply common sense.

Religious Preferences Matter.
    Deplorable Trump has attacked Muslims over and over, as if its some priest desperately trying to exorcize a demon. The freedom of religion is gone under Deplorable Trump. Be a Christian, wear your Sunday vest, read the bible every night are now the rules, right. Gladly, Jews and Buddhists have not been on Trump's radar....just yet. A real America welcomes every religion, will Satanists suddenly be outlawed now?

Global Presences Matter.
    As with any major country, in this day in age with technology, and that country wishes to achieve global power, it needs globalist policies in place. Deplorable Trump wants isolationist policies, that not only will leave America behind with tech companies saying adios, but Americans themselves will begin to leave, when even New Zealand begins to kick America's isolationist ass.

Yep Ladies and Gents, its Deplorable Trump now. Grab your popcorn, and enjoy the derby.

2. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

Obviously, there is no argument to be made.

Trump is deplorable, and deserves to be called Deplorable Trump. Thanks for agreeing with me.

3. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

You argued against the law as if it is without meaning lots of luck with that. The punishment for entering the country illegally is deportation. If you do not wish to risk deportation stay the hell home. Then again after the violent riots during Trump's inauguration why should I expect leftist to give a damn about the law?

4. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

We should be channeling our energies toward amnesty, and not deportation. It's really that simple.

5. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

No we should not law breakers don't deserve amnesty and should not receive it.

6. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

Have you ever considered possibly these illegal immigrants coming in, could end up actually helping America by boosting production? We need these workers for the produce you have in your fridge.

7. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

The overwhelming majority these days aren't harvesting vegetables and we have a guest worker program for that. Half the jail cells in Texas are occupied by Criminal Illegal aliens. Since we refuse to control our southern border the Coyotes are and treat little girls and women like prostitutes and turn the men into drug mules. That sir is the result of your insane policies. You want to invite more Latinos into the county? Fine lets change the existing policy so that more can come here legally and avoid the risk. Of the American version of the Padrone system.

8. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

The coyotes are the problem, in fact more of a problem than the illegal aliens themselves, as far as your response is concerned.

Yes, simplify the naturalization process for those still in Mexico or the Central Americas, and grant amnesty to those already here.

9. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

Yes to the former hell no to the latter as long as you permit Illegal entry you will have the coyotes running out southern border. And you will also have unscrupulous Americans taking advantage of them. The only place I ever worked that didn't have an afternoon break was had an all Latino work crew half of whom spoke no English.

10. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

We don't need over 20 million people picking vegetables, which is why only a minority of illegals work in agriculture. Most are working service sector jobs, which should go to American citizens.

If 70-80% of their children were voting Republican, would you still be supporting illegal immigration?

11. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

Why do we need more Hispanic immigrants at all? What are they doing for us, specifically? (Except turning red states into blue states, but you won't admit that your true motivation)

12. therooster

therooster Banned

Democrats are becoming so ridiculous! Can anyone explain to me whose side these folks are on . I really can't tell anymore. I wonder if Trump supporters make up user names , and pretend to be Democrats. Some of these posts have got to be a put on .

13. gc17

gc17 Well-Known Member Past Donor

With a 15 dollar an hour minimum wage the fruits and veggies will get picked and if it's an American doing the picking I'll gladly pay a little more.
    Something you libs forget (conveniently) is the FACT that not all illegals are from Central and South America and want a better life. All it takes is one to come here with malice.. If not one illegal were in the country then not one American would be or have been killed, robbed or damaged in any way by illegals. Your party won't even support Kate's Law, now that's deplorable.

14. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

The bottom line here is we may be deplorable, but Trump is our president, and the angry drunk Hillary is NOT. Be adult and live with it!!!!!!!

15. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

Unscrupulous Americans? You mean like when Trump hired a bunch of illegal immigrants to build Trump Tower? A lot of big business will take advantage of these immigrants. Profit off of the weak and meek. Spanish is becoming a more prominent language in America. Unless you live high up in the New England area, or deep in the south, you will notice this. I'll admit, Spanish isn't the most interesting language to learn, but its inevitably becoming the second most spoken language in America, and we might as well deal with that, and become fluent in that language.

16. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

One bad apple will speak for an entire population....
    Sanctuary Cities need to stay, and we need to work on amnesty an simplifying the naturalization process. THAT'S where the energy needs to be going on the immigration issue. And keep the Dream act while we're at it.

17. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

We are on the side of raising America to its fullest potential.

Human rights, religious preferences and a global presence obviously doesn't mean a thing to Deplorable Trump, but it means a lot to the rest of America. And by the way, to address your sig, if you want to see a example of Trump's racism, look up his Housing Discrimination lawsuits in the early to mid 70's, when he refused to rent out to blacks.

18. gc17

I speak Spanish because my legal American grand parents spoke it around the house when I was growing up. Why should Americans learn Spanish? Shouldn't the Spanish speakers learn English our national language? You know assimilate. Same with Arabs or anyone else, you come here want stay here learn English.

19. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Amnesty:

The action of a government by which all persons or certain groups of persons who have committed a criminal offense—usually of a political nature that threatens the sovereignty of the government (such as Sedition or treason)—are granted Immunity from prosecution.

Amnesty allows the government of a nation or state to "forget" criminal acts, usually before prosecution has occurred. Amnesty has traditionally been used as a political tool of compromise and reunion following a war. An act of amnesty is generally granted to a group of people who have committed crimes against the state, such as Treason, rebellion, or desertion from the military... -> http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/amnesty

When criminals like illegal aliens are awarded amnesty for violating the sovereignty of America and breaking our nation's laws they are still criminals but will not be prosecuted for their crimes.

Amnesty isn't the same as a pardon.

Pardon:

The action of an executive official of the government that mitigates or sets aside the punishment for a crime.
    The granting of a pardon to a person who has committed a crime or who has been convicted of a crime is an act of clemency, which forgives the wrongdoer and restores the person's Civil Rights. At the federal level, the president has the power to grant a pardon, and at the state level the governor or a pardon board made up of high-ranking state officials may grant it...-> http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/pardon

20. gc17

Again, If not one illegal were in the country then not one American would be or have been killed, robbed or damaged in any way by illegals, right?

21. therooster

therooster Banned

I will , why don't you look up examples of liberal progressive Democrats hating America.

22. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

There will always be criminals in America, legal or not, who will kill or rob someone, regardless if we closed off our borders. The nature of your question makes it seem like crime is only committed by illegal aliens, and not naturalized citizens as well.

23. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

Thanks for correcting the record.

Depending on the offense, I am for amnesty (more for illegal aliens than say, for example, government whistleblowers), but I'd say in this situation based off these definitions, primarily I am for pardoning the Mexicans that has come into America illegally.

- - - Updated - - -

Reduce the number of jobs going unfulfilled, primarily in construction. The shelter you and I live in were probably built by these very immigrants.

24. Russ103

Russ103 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Nobody is stopping you from opening your home to anyone you want. How about you start by practicing what you preach/demand of others first?

I'm sure you have a spare bedroom or two, why not take someone in?

25. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member Past Donor

It is so cool when children grow up learning two languages.

I grew up in America. Took spanish in high school. Trouble is, who do I talk to? I do have a niece whose husband came to CA as an illegal. And due to Reagan, he is a citizen. His kids all speak two languages.

My niece is smart and rapidly learned Spanish as she dated Jesus. Jesus talks English but make no mistake, his accent could toss you for a loop unless you speak spanish. She is extremely fluent spanish. Far more than he is fluent in English though I have no problem talking to Jesus. I mean him, not the one from the Bible.

When i got to Germany, the entire base spoke English. It was an Army base. Downtown the public there spoke excellent German. I had a few school lessons on base but was far too busy to keep taking lessons. I got one or two good books to self teach German. The thing that stuck with me most was going out and about in Germany where I and some German would struggle to try to understand. Those are hard lessons that tended to stick the best.

So, to learn a language, speak it. This is hard in America, unless you are learning English.