Most arrested Trump rioters face felonies, 10 years in jail, $250k fine.

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Steve N, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Steve N

Steve N Well-Known Member Past Donor

Imagine you're one of the paid protesters and now you're looking at this. These people were really stupid considering the only thing they accomplished is validating why we voted for and elected Trump.

waltky likes this.
  2. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Granny says, "Dat's right...
    :grandma:
    ... if dey can't be patriotic an' support the Prez'dent...
    :flagus:
    ... den dey oughta go to jail...

... or be deported."
    :wink:

3. Texas Republican

Texas Republican Well-Known Member Past Donor

Will Soros keep them on the payroll while they're in jail?

4. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

Radical Left-Anarchists are now facing the slammer, and it'll show other want to be protesters that this is NOT the previous administration. We were disgraced when Ferguson was happening. Now, we'll take action to disperse these groups.

5. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

So. Where will Donald put the American Gulag? I mean he will want all of these people locked away - the prisons are already overcrowded so that means that he might want a new Gulag for them. I know! Guantanamo is nearly empty - he can put ALL protesters, media and anyone who does not agree with him there - and why bother with the bother of court appearances - that is just a waste of public money. Just round them up and ship them to Guantanamo bay!!

6. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

People wandering around with hammers to smash expensive shop windows should not even be released on bail. In some instances they've already caused more physical damage than their own miserable lives are worth.

On the other hand, those who were nonviolent do not deserve to be charged with felonies, IMO, unless they violated zones extablished to keep the President-elect safe.

7. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

If they continue to act violently and commit crimes against the US Justice Code, then I guess we'll have to build new prisons. I hate what they've done to our country. The entire divisive factor is THEIRS. And yet they claim to be for the country. What a joke.

8. Steve N

They were charged with existing laws that Trump didn't write. Would you prefer they be let go with nothing?

9. Borat

Borat Banned

Stalin did not send rioters, thugs, vandals, hooligans, violent radicals to Gulag, he sent peaceful innocent Soviet people the overwhelming majority of whom died there. In a truly liberal fashion you've managed to insult all victims of Stalin's Gulag. Well done.

10. Eyeswideopen1989

Eyeswideopen1989 Banned

Only in a leftists mind can someone block people's movement, threaten people, attack people, destroy property, threatening to kill, oppress, bully, etc...and think themselves victims. I look forward to thier jail time and criminal records. Lololol.

You snowflakes really showed us!

11. Borat

Borat Banned

The key word is "up to" .... They will plea bargain anyway and be let go. I hope they'll at least get criminal records but I am not very optimistic.

12. Zorro

Zorro Well-Known Member

I'd like to see them go after the folks that employed them to commit felonies.

13. Steve N

The charge itself will follow them for life and need to be explained to any future employer.

14. Marcus Moon

Marcus Moon New Member

That would be the most literal incitement to riot I have ever heard of.

15. slackercruster

slackercruster Banned

OP...great and jail the libs that paid them!

16. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

Lenient plea deals for those who were paid to incite if they expose the financier of the violence. And send the latter to prison.

17. Marcus Moon

Marcus Moon New Member

The difference has nothing to with administration, but rather with jurisdiction.

It only makes sense that the penalties for rioting would be greater in the nation's capitol, especially considering that it is an extremely common site of protests and demonstrations.

There must be much more severe penalties in DC simply because the potential impact of riot in DC is so much greater than in Ferguson, Milwaukee, or even LA. There is the possible destruction of national monuments and treasures, and even potential danger to critical members of government. Moreover, reports of rioting in any national capital could affect foreign governments' military and policy decisions, or have extreme effects on financial markets.

As much to the point, people who riot in protest of the results of a free and Constitutional election, are attempting to prevent the transition of power from being a peaceful one. They are traitors against the republic and the Constitution.

Frankly, 10 years and a quarter million dollars is getting off light.

18. Senator Jack

Senator Jack Active Member

First, give us proof they were paid. You can't. Who is going to bankroll thousands upon thousands of people? Insert your foot in mouth. And don't give us any Fox bs either. Second. Protesting in a peaceful manner is fine. Breaking the law while protesting is a disgrace. Doing so should result in jail time and punishment.

19. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

Nah...........couldn't conceivably happen.:roflol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ate-echo-chamber-drive-national-protests.html

20. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

You saw video of individuals smashing windows and burning cars. If the prosecution can make a compelling case for the guilt of each individual, why should they not face the rule of law?

Destruction of property is worse than theft. Your right to protest does not give you a right to steal, vandalize, obstruct, or murder.

The Nazism meme belittles the horrors of that ideology. When Trump stops calling segments of the media out for what they are and starts putting them in political camps I'll be the first to speak out accordingly. Until then I'll continue to rationally critique his protectionist foreign economic policy and public works initiatives.

21. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

The humorous part was them smashing up Starbucks...........the safest of spaces for snowflakes nationwide. :grin: That's about as ignorant as me smashing my television because my team lost.:roflol:

22. mitchscove

mitchscove Well-Known Member Donor

The good news is that under The Obama, you wouldn't have to assault a police officer, commit arson, or destroy property. All you had to do is have the wrong thoughts and the thought police would attack. James Rosen was investigated for reporting news The Obama didn't like. Tens of thousands of Conservatives were audited by the IRS for having the wrong thoughts. Organizations who disagreed with The Obama were muzzled --- prevented from getting their voices heard. The poor guy who put a movie trailer on YouTube was jailed to hide the fact that The Obama incited a terrorist attack by running guns from Libya to Syria.

Today is a new day. Your thoughts are yours and valid or not, they won't get you locked up.

23. Wrathful_Buddha

Wrathful_Buddha Well-Known Member

People have the right to protest, but they don't have the right to destroy property, attack people, or interfere with the lives of people that just want to get to work on time and feed their families. That seems very reasonable to me.

24. Papastox

Papastox Well-Known Member

Remember, Obama released quite a few felons...

25. Zorro

Zorro Well-Known Member

That's right. Why our AG's on both the State and Federal Level are not convening grand juries to see if felonies have occurred and digging in to who is financing these folks has been a real curiosity of mine since these anarchist groups first started rioting, which I first remember becoming aware of, during the Bush administration.