Trump Inauguration Crowd Size, a Media Deception

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by petef56, Jan 22, 2017.

1. petef56

petef56 Well-Known Member

Exposing the media deception about how few attended the Trump Inauguration.

In the photo at link below, the Trump Inauguration side is overexposed on purpose to exaggerate any white areas void of people and the time stamp which indicates the photo was taken close to noon is a lie. Please examine the Trump pic and make note of the large white areas void of people. Also make note of the 3 white buildings at the very end which do not exist in the Obama Inauguration side. Notice how the 3 buildings are overexposed to trick you into thinking these are areas void of people as compared to the same Obama pic.
    http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown...-trump-and-barack-obamas-inauguration-crowds/

Ok, now use the hi-res giga-pixel pic at link below to pan and zoom to the end of the crowd and you will clearly see that there are packed crowds of people all the way to the end with just a small void of people in front of the first white building at the very end.
    http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

This brings to question, in the Trump pic, are those 3 white buildings in front of the Washington Monument newly constructed since the Obama Inauguration and if not, was the Obama pic photo-shopped to show more people than actually existed by artificially showing crowds of people where buildings existed.

PS: This post is not about a contest of Obama Vs Trump inauguration popularity, but
    rather to expose how the dishonest media operates to manipulate the American people.
    I encourage everyone to seek alternative news sources and question everything you
    see and hear from the mainstream media. If you are unhappy with the media who
    lies to you, boycott the advertisers who fund them and let the advertisers know of
    your dissatisfaction.

--pete--

2. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

What buildings? Are you talking about the temporary press buildings that are on the mall just west of the Smithsonian Castle?

If you are, be aware that these are not permanent buildings and are probably gone already (or will be by the middle of next week at the latest).

None the less, the crowd in the picture you posted is far larger in 2008 than it was last Friday. Both photographs were clearly taken from the top of the Washington Monument and the size of the Obama crowd clearly continues down the mall to the west, at least to the camera's field of view. By contrast ,the Trump inauguration crowd peters out just east of the Castle, only about half the length of the mall. In fact, the Obama crowd filled the entire Mall, including both sides of the reflecting pool in front of the Lincoln Memorial, on the other side of the Washington Monument, behind the range of the camera in your post.

Jason Bourne likes this.
  3. Steve N

Steve N Well-Known Member Past Donor

Pete, good find. CNN's own picture discredits everything the other media outlets are saying.

4. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

Not much of a find, since the picture you're referring to and the one in Pete's post clearly show the crowd thinning out dramatically well before the press building.

By contrast the crowds at the Obama inaugural fill the entire area, and the entire Mall, including beyond the Washington Monument all the way back to the Lincoln Memorial, which is BEHIND where these pictures were taken.

https://www.google.com/search?q=oba...5fpaWHOtg_1ERooc6Du9Ogo&imgrc=rbglwns5BDD2cM:

5. trucker

trucker Well-Known Member Past Donor

the only crowd size i worry about is the illegals staying on their side of Mexico, so start building the wall now trump..

6. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Oh wow... with this level of alt-right delusion, things are going to be interesting for the next 4 years at least.

Might I offer you some "alternative facts" related to the thread topic?

[​IMG]

Is this one overexposed too as per the OP's ridiculous claim?

[​IMG]

Compare that to the Women's March:

[​IMG]

I also found a pic of the "wall of meat" that Biker's for Trump established:

[​IMG]

I guess the wall got downsized to more of a "fence of meatheads." Expect the same concerning Trump's Wall across the border. :D

Trump's inauguration was a failure just like his presidency will be.

Jason Bourne likes this.
  7. squidward

squidward Well-Known Member

Trump lacks the Messiah effect.
    The leechers were out in full force back in 2008.
    Free (*)(*)(*)(*) was in the air

8. trucker

trucker Well-Known Member Past Donor

so true they where maybe handing out free ipod obama phones to the crowd back then:laughing:

9. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

WOW, the second link allows you to pan the whole area after you close the instructions. The crowd is solidly full the entire length. The media really did massively outright lie and they really did bleach out the picture if not outright whiting out people.

When are more people going to understand that nearly all the media and press are NOT media and press anymore. They are corporate propaganda outlets of the globalists and neoncons, pathological liars?

10. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

2017 didn't include the busing in of millions of minorities and hiring of people to herd them in.

2008 did.

11. Sam Bellamy

Sam Bellamy Well-Known Member

CNN debunks their own lie. Maroons.

12. frodly

frodly Well-Known Member

This is how we elect a rotted peach with a bad combover!! We have two side by side pictures, which present objective proof of lies, and yet still people aren't convinced!! Reality has no bearing on the world of the breitbart and infowars crowd. What I want to be true and what I believe to be true are all that matters. There is no truth. Even when there is, that truth is distorted by the lying MSN who only ever lies to promote the globalist agenda.

PS. Weren't globalists supposed to fix the election to ensure Trump couldn't win? Seeing as how that didn't happen, despite the fact we were assured that it would, doesn't that kind of disprove the whole raving globalist schtick... Or at the very least throw into question their power, competence, and overarching/evil control of all things?

bois darc chunk likes this.
  13. mdrobster

mdrobster Well-Known Member

Wow, Trump supporters are going to provide a lot of material for late night and stand up comedy. :)

The reality is, only Trump and his supporters care about petty issues, e.g., crowd size. Photos don't lie, it is a picture, and the reality is the turnout was low, get over it.

14. petef56

Ok, good, that's why I asked about those buildings. I did not know they were temporary to serve the press. Thank you for the clarification.

Just to clarify my position, I am not disputing that Obama had more people in attendance. Obama's Inauguration was historic for a first black president and I'll give him that credit. I have no problem with that.

My point is the pic being presented by pbs.org and many other dishonest media is a lie and a deception because the time stamp and number of people shown do not agree the the giga-pixel pic that actually shows the inauguration in progress and no giant voids in the crowd all the way up to first temporary press building. Per my estimation the crowd in the deceptive pic is shy by about 30% and that's a Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuge amount.

15. petef56

You really don't get it, do you?
    The photo is a lie and deception because it was taken well before the inauguration ceremony has started.

16. Steve N

It wouldn't be an issue if the press wasn't trying to use it to make it look like the people lost interest in him.

The MSM spouted bogus polls all during the campaign, it's all there in the Podesta emails. They declared Clinton the foregone winner before a single vote was cast. Instead, people came out and voted out Obama's policies even after he told them his legacy depended on their vote. And after Trump wins it's not Obama's or Clinton's fault, it's the Russians, Comey, the KKK, and anything else the MSM can do to make Trump look bad, and if they can show Obama's crowd was somehow larger than Trump's they think it gives them some sort of demented victory. Why didn't the MSM make a big deal out of the difference in crowd sizes between the Trump and Clinton rallies?

This is the MSM that was in the tank for Clinton since 2008 who all but ignored her scandals and corruption, instead paying more attention to how Trump ate chicken with a knife and fork.

17. Penrod

Penrod Well-Known Member

Also no tickets were required and no gates to have to wait to be let through. Then there also was the threat of rain plus the left isnt as forgiving as the right. You didnt see them boycotting Obamas inauguration . You guys are a bunch of sore losers

18. Habana

Habana Well-Known Member

The stuff people will argue about continues to surprise me. Obama's crowd was bigger. There are a number of reasons why but come next week no one will be talking about crowd size. It was silly for the Trump administration to even bother getting in this one.

19. The Original Birther

The Original Birther New Member

Sore winners....

20. The Original Birther

Here are the REAL & INDISPUTABLE inauguration photos.....
    [​IMG]

21. The Original Birther

There were no (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) to grab at Trump's inauguration?

22. Steve N

CNN's own picture debunks the crowd size being shown by the media. And nice racist touch, you guys never let race leave your mind for even a moment, do you?

23. Curious Always

Curious Always Well-Known Member Past Donor

You can see all the white (no people) areas if you zoom and go back. Look at the press building - it's empty space right before. Look at the same location during Obama's .... that area is covered by people and goes even further back. Just zoom and look at all the white space.

24. truth and justice

truth and justice Well-Known Member

"The threat of rain" ! You come near me and I'm going to rain on you :steamed:

Wimps :roflol:

25. Phyxius

Phyxius Well-Known Member

No, we will never let conservatives forget their racist/seditionist roots and their racist/treasonous present. If that truth sucks for you, find a better truth to live by.