Trump To Defund International Planned Parenthood......

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by MMC, Jan 22, 2017.

1. MMC

MMC Well-Known Member

Well there goes another BO peep EO being overturned. The Demos wont be liking this one. Less money for their plans overseas. Trump even makes his mark on the Anniversary of Roe vs Wade. Timing Right? [​IMG]

A new report out today indicates President Donald Trump will sign an executive order to defund International Planned Parenthood.

Most pro-life Americans are anxiously awaiting Congress to pass a bill to defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business. While that defunding legislation concerns the domestic-based Planned Parenthood abortion corporation, president Trump has the ability to put in place an executive order that would revoke funding for its International affiliate, LifeNews is reporting.

When pro-abortion former President Barack Obama took office, Obama overturned a policy that prevented funding of groups that promote or perform abortions overseas. The Mexico City Policy covered over $400 million in federal funds, part of which flowed to the abortion businesses International Planned Parenthood and Marie Stopes International for their foreign efforts.

As LifeNews.com reported, the pro-life policy had been in place during the entirety of the Bush administration and Obama rescinded it on his first week in office. Named for a 1984 population conference where President Reagan initially announced it, the Mexico City Policy made it so family planning funds could only go to groups that would agree to not do abortions or lobby foreign nations to overturn their pro-life laws.

While the main bill to defund Planned Parenthood must be approved by Congress, Trump can restore the Mexico City Policy by executive order and reportedly intends to do so on Sunday — according to a report in a pro-abortion publication.

Reacting to the decision in a poll conducted by the Gallup organization, 58 percent of Americans oppose Obama’s pro-abortion decision while just 35 percent support it and 7 percent have no opinion......snip~

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/trum...ned-parenthood

2. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

What a shame...... Trump has no heart.

3. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

That's a pretty funny and ironic thing to say considering the subject.

4. Jestsayin

Jestsayin Well-Known Member Past Donor

Planned Parenthood International should have no problem recovering their lost federal monies by collecting large donations from the hundreds of thousands of malcontents marching yesterday. I am sure each of them would be willing to donate to that worthy cause to keep it alive overseas. For once, I want to see that group operate with "other peoples money" rather than mine.

I guess that makes me a leftie on that topic.

I need a shower.

5. vman12

vman12 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Please explain why abortions performed in other countries should be funded by the US taxpayer.

6. PrincipleInvestment

PrincipleInvestment Well-Known Member

Let's send them pu$$yhats. Maybe that'll discourage their men from impregnating them in the first place.

7. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Because impoverished women in 3rd world countries need options like birth control and abortion. They need to get their populations under control and raise their standard of living.

And it costs a nickel on the dollar in 3rd world countries.

How do you like 6 million Syrian refugees on the move?

8. jackdog

jackdog Well-Known Member

yeah shame on him for preventing the slaughter of babies lives, primarily among ethnic women. Racial genocide seems to be so popular among the left

9. Louisiana75

Louisiana75 Well-Known Member Past Donor

We have to many problems in our own country that needs our taxpayers money, not abortions for 3rd world countries. We've been sending money to these countries for how many decades and it's changed nothing. If they don't know how to control their own population, there's not much more we can do.

Battle3 likes this.
  10. jackdog

Seems as if I remember correctly Muslims are forbidden to get abortion so Planned Parenthood would not do much for them one way or the other.

11. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

Trump really wants to lose womens' support

12. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

You mean brown women should not have access to reproductive health?

13. Louisiana75

Louisiana75 Well-Known Member Past Donor

So we pay for abortions for women across the world or lose women's support? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Sure they can, who said they shouldn't have access?

14. jackdog

what do government abortions have to do with women's health ? According to Planned Parenthood themselves none of their clinics offer mammograms http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...dent-none-our-clinics-have-mammogram-machines yet in the USA yet there are over 200,000 new cases of breast cancer detected each year https://www.cancer.org/research/cancer-facts-statistics/breast-cancer-facts-figures.html. Looks to me like their main business is contraception and STD testing . In other words stuff that cab be handled by the local doctor or the county hospital and the drugstore

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-its-federal-funding/?utm_term=.4c4231c42702

15. FoxHastings

FoxHastings Well-Known Member

What's ironic about it?

Trump wants women, especially poor women, to suffer.....

Besides, Pro-"lifers" are only worried about money, not "life".

16. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

"Trump is heartless" as she talks about killing babies.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe thier own countries should pay for it, hmmm?

17. Borat

Borat Banned

Any chance you can talk Saudi Arabia into stepping in and filling the financial void? What's abortion law in the kingdom anyways? Do women control their bodies?

18. TRFjr

TRFjr Well-Known Member Past Donor

Is planned parenthood the only organization that provides birth control? I don't think so

19. TRFjr

TRFjr Well-Known Member Past Donor

My state we only have two Planned Parenthood Clinics and our female population doesn't lack in women health care providers every county has its state funded health clinic that provides for free everything that planned parent hood provides minus abortions

20. FoxHastings

This isn't about babies, it's about abortion.

It's about Trumpers so HAPPY TO KILL women, pregnant women and children in COSTLY wars(remember , they are just collateral damage) but unable to find it in their "hearts" to help people in other countries.

21. Texas Republican

Texas Republican Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yes.

What other foolishness is funded by the American taxpayer? Trump will stop it.

22. FoxHastings

Not every woman has access to these places....that's why PP has customers...DUH....

....and abortion is a LEGAL medical procedure so women should have access to it.....

23. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

Let me play you a sad song on the worlds smallest violin

24. FoxHastings

So you agree with me that...""It's about Trumpers so HAPPY TO KILL women, pregnant women and children in COSTLY wars(remember , they are just collateral damage)"""

I take it from the sarcastic word "sad".........thankyou for [proving my point...

- - - Updated - - -

".

- - - Updated - - -

How quickly the Greedy Takers forget the donations from all over the world after 9/11.....just Takers incapable of being "givers

25. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

Hollywood could fund PP in an hour, if they truly gave a (*)(*)(*)(*). But they really don't. Less money for their green $30mil homes, green 6digit cars, green chartered jets and money saving awards shows costing how much again? How many people could the cost of the Oscars or Golden Globes feed? Think of the wasted food being tossed in the trash after the GGs alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk