Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Sharpie, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Sharpie

Sharpie Well-Known Member Past Donor

Here is the rest of the article:http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/figrues-organizer-dc-womens-march-linda-sarsour-pro-sharia-law-ties-hamas/

So, millions of women are excited about a false narrative about Trump, but Sharia is cool. This is another reason I just don't like progs - they are so aggressive about mouthing off their inane positions but in the end, they stand for nothing.

Tell me again... what is this march about?

2. wgabrie

wgabrie Well-Known Member Donor

Wow, creeping sharia. Just look how they infiltrate every group and pretend to be for women's rights that's why no one will see it coming when the pro-Sharia crowd strikes and drags women's rights straight to hell.

3. archives

archives Well-Known Member

Yeah that one person out of millions characterizes all of them

March was about showing the fact that a whole lot of people don't agree with the elected President, most Presidents would be embarrassed one day after their Inauguration they are second page

4. lemmiwinx

lemmiwinx Well-Known Member Past Donor

Sharia law is the most anti-gay and women's rights thing you can see on the internet. Most sites would delete any reference to it except it's Islamic so they can't. I'm stunned every time I see people who are literate enough to use computers defending it.

5. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

I wouldn't trust thegatewaypundit.com any further than I could throw someone who is an activist for religious law to supersede secular law.

Talk about ground zero of fake news and the gatewaypundit is at the top of the list.

6. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

Translation: Everything I don't want to hear is false, I'm not being being tricked, I am a free thinker.

Uh huh, /nod.

An organizer for a "women's movement" is actually a radical supporter of some of the most anti-woman anti-gay anti-freedom ideology on the planet, and you just say "meh whatever doesn't matter"?

Amazing, Leftists will betray their own principals even while they're spewing rabid nonsense about them.

7. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

Please, the narrative is far from false. Just because Trump is rightfully being confronted doesn't make it false.

So one of the organizers for the Women's March is Islamic, why make a big deal out of it?

This march is about passionate, concerned Americans refusing to be silent. To brave the cold and adverse weather to make their voices heard, activism is powerful this way.

8. Sharpie

The march was about unhappy women who think the world perpetrates some crime against them. Just look at the signs - every one is a false narrative, from "Everyone's stealing my babies" to "PMS comes from Trump". What a show of low IQs!

I am a woman - and the world is definitely favors me over the men I know. There just isn't anything to march about.

9. Sharpie

STOP! The whole case against Trump is a false narrative. Every one of those women have sat through a comedy act that is lude. People think lude is funny -- especially back in the 80s and 90s. So just get off it.

10. The Mello Guy

The Mello Guy Well-Known Member

She tweets mocking irrational RW fear over sharia...and RWers respond with irrational fear of sharia lol

11. Sharpie

Of course... you needed to post that?

12. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

Are you disputing she was one of the organizers?

Can you give and explanation why they would ban a pro-life group from participating but allowed this woman to be an organizer?

13. Sharpie

She tweets that if we all adopted sharia law, we wouldn't have to pay interest on our loans. She tweets many things, all in favor of sharia. I really don't give a fig what she believes in - but the hypocrisy of a movement all about how unfair the world is to women to embrace sharia, of all the unfair conditions for women, kinda boggles anyone's mind. Next they'll be sitting in a stoning booth.

14. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

I am woman. Hear me roar!! Don't stone me bro, I forgot my hijab.:roflol:

15. Burzmali

Burzmali Well-Known Member Past Donor

Anything to suggest she actually supports Sharia law? Those two tweets seem like jokes to me. And what is the evidence that she "has ties to" Hamas? Neither the OP article, nor its Daily Caller source, actually say what these ties are. This looks like more made up garbage from people who are feeling insecure after seeing such a huge turnout for yesterday's march.

16. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

Since I see no evidence of this claim anywhere else other that Gateway Pundit (which has a reputation for making up stories like this) and obscure right wing trash blogs taht are parroting it, I feel pretty safe in concluding that it's fake.

But it's what the paranoid, fearful, and xenophobic right wing audience wants to hear!

17. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

I don't know a single person who gives one crap about a bunch of fat women showing up for a march. The photos I've seen, they needed the exercise.

18. Burzmali

The sheer number of posts on here whining about the march, attacking individual women with specious claims, and body-shaming them as you just did... it's clear that a bunch of righty cucks here were severely triggered by yesterday's events. You can keep trying to pretend you don't care, but your posts betray you.

19. mudman

mudman Well-Known Member

What did they respond with that was irrational?

Be specific, I'm really just seeing if you can support your statement.

20. Bluesguy

Has she denied the Tweets? They are on Twitter.

21. Burzmali

Okay, halfway there. Now how about the alleged ties to Hamas?

22. Bluesguy

Oh there has to be that TOO for her association with the March to be problematic, the Sharia ties don't quite get you there or something?

Why don't YOU go check that out since I checked out the Twitter thingy.

23. Burzmali

Speaking of which, why did you change your post to remove the twitter search link? Is it because that alleged tweet didn't actually exist or something? I was going to just take it at face value and assume she deleted it, but now I'm curious about whether it was legitimate. Actually, when I pull up the web archive of her page, shortly after she supposedly made that tweet, it doesn't show anything. I don't think that tweet is real:
    http://web.archive.org/web/20170122072227/https:/twitter.com/lsarsour

So two possibly pro-Sharia tweets that look like jokes. Not a strong case for her being a supporter of Sharia.

And yes, the ties to Hamas need evidence to support them, otherwise this just looks like another fake hit piece by impotent cucks. It's not my job to find the evidence that's lacking from someone else's argument. You didn't post the article, so I don't necessarily expect you to dig it up. But I'm not just going to accept something that seems to be a lie ginned up to try to discredit protests that appear to have righties crapping themselves.

24. vman12

vman12 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why isn't she organizing a women's rights march in, say, Saudi Arabia?

Oh yeah, she'd be shot for it.

Well, maybe not, since she couldn't use the internet to organize a protest that's illegal because she's not allowed to drive. Of course we don't need to worry about her not driving since she can't leave the house without permission anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps you could explain to us why it is irrational to "fear" Sharia.

Go ahead and give us some of Sharia's positives, especially those great things it does for women.

25. The Mello Guy

The Mello Guy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry if your sarcasm detector is broken but it was pretty obvious

- - - Updated - - -

Suggesting that those tweet were anything other than jokes is irrational...or just idiotic