White House Pushes ‘Alternative Facts.’ Here Are the Real Ones.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by superbadbrutha, Jan 22, 2017.

1. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Is the Trump Administration guilty of doing exactly what they are claiming the media of.

Do you have to try and change the setting because it doing go like you claimed it would.

All the folks that packed Trump rallies during the elections where were they at?

2. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

Late to the party, brutha.

We've all already seen the photo evidence and how it differs vastly from the one comparison image floating through fake-stream media.

3. Questerr

Questerr Banned

Trump's narcissism is so malignant that he can't allow a world to exist in which his inauguration wasn't the "biggest, best, greatest".

4. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

They didn't take into consideration of the live feeds of the inauguration on the internet. The Trump inauguration might be the most watched inauguration in history beating out Ronald Reagan.

5. popopolitics

popopolitics Member

The pictures speak for themselves. My question is when was the picture taken of Trump's inauguration? Was it taken before most of the people had arrived? Was it taken while the inauguration was going on? It's the timing that I question???

If it turns out Trump forced Sean Spicer to lie just to feed Trump's ego, we are in trouble! Spicer should be fired! If we can't trust the Press Secretary with true facts about the number of attendees at the inauguration, how can we trust anything he says. I wish Trump would stop worrying about stupid things like how many people attended his inauguration compared to Obamas. Who cares!!!! My hope is Trump is kept so busy running the country he won't have time to focus on petty stuff like this!

6. APACHERAT

Yesterday in Los Angeles they held an anti Trump rally with all of the Mexican flags and LAPD put the estimate at 100,000 insurrectionist attending the rally.

The Marxist, anarchist and the organizers of the rally claim 750,000 Trump haters attended the rally.

7. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Always and excuse. LOL.

8. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

I guess the folks got there early to Pres. Obama's inauguration.

9. AtsamattaU

AtsamattaU Well-Known Member

Probably the most sensible comment on this subject. My fear (which may not be as sensible) is that Trump will be so caught up in this idiotic stuff that he won't have time to run the government; although that does have some upsides.

10. ellesdee

ellesdee Well-Known Member

All this talk means nothing. Even if it was the most watched inauguration, what does that even mean? I listened to his speech--not live, online--and I'm skeptical and suspicious but hopeful of and open to a Trump presidency: far from a proud Trump supporter. The numbers don't mean anything.

It was shameful of the media to make an issue of this to begin with, and it's very shameful for Trump to waste time and money on responding to it.

At this point, we all really should just hang our heads in shame for allowing ourselves to get caught up in such nonsense, especially when the playoffs are going on!

I'm done.

11. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

He made the issue of it, when he made the statement about what his inauguration would be.

12. APACHERAT

I concur, the numbers don't mean jack (*)(*)(*)(*).

But it was the left and the MSM who played the numbers card.

I suppose they wore out the racist, xenophobe, homophobe and Islamophobe cards.

The MSM refused to do their job for over nine years giving Obama a complete pass.

Does this mean eight more years of the MSM protecting Obama's legacy ?

13. ellesdee

I know; I made a similar point.

It means we should all be loudly demanding real journalistic integrity. That means demanding all journalists stop taking sides and just report the known facts. It means demanding all journalists remove their stories of opinions and just report the known facts. It means, when not all the facts are known, demanding all journalists stop speculating about what those unknown facts might be and just report the known facts. It means demanding that all journalists remove bias and insulting language from their stories and just report the known facts.

I don't know; maybe that's just me. I understand that one can never be completely unbiased, but all I know is, I just want my journalists to give me the known facts about any given story as objectively as possible. I couldn't care less about their personal opinions about it or their, mostly, unsubstantiated speculations about what might be when they don't know, just because they need to keep the news up and running 24/7.

Perhaps that's where the problems truly lies: 24/7 news channels. It's like "the show must go on" so when they've got nothing to say, they got to start adding their own opinions, and when that fails, making stuff up (basically).

14. ellesdee

Fair point. I hadn't realized he had been tweeting about the size of his audience several days before his inauguration.

15. Sam Bellamy

Sam Bellamy Well-Known Member

It's shameful neither side could stick to the facts.

16. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

That's one of the tactics that serial liars use. Tell an obvious and blatant lie, loudly, and dare anyone to point out the facts.

17. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

To be fair its not mentioned that some of the entrance gates had loons blocking them. It made the news as it was happening even had some of these loons chaining themselves together.. How it went into the memory hole who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

Curious do live streams impact the TV ratings?

18. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Well yes, obviously; after all the entire nation watched the Mainstream Media use precisely that technique in conjunction with the Obama Administration's propaganda minister for the last eight years. We just thought that NO leftist ever noticed. So they DID notice, but simply did not care because it was the Left doing it? Nice!

19. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Perhaps because here was protest groups claiming they were going to "shut it down" and in part they were successful. Then those same groups brag about the numbers.. Strange the media does not want to discuss that.

20. Habana

Habana Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I just can't take the left seriously on this topic. Since when does a lefty care about honesty? After all the exaggerations & lies they gleefully peddled they can't be upset at someone else for stretching the truth.

21. In The Dark

In The Dark Well-Known Member

Press focuses on garbage. Here's the honest Sunday show truth:

Trump to CNN: Go eff yourself. No spokesman for you. Take your fake news and shove it up your pooper.

Trump to CBS, ABS and NBS: You get in-your-face rebuttal from Conway, a real pit bull in designer clothes. Wow. No quarter, no deference, all attack.

This is going to be great fun as the Jurassic Media becomes irrelevant.

22. ellesdee

Perhaps. I've lost interested in it at this point. It's Monday--back to important (*)(*)(*)(*).