I really want to give, maybe the most important woman, full credit

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Robert, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member Past Donor

I have posted about Conway. Kellyanne came up from picking blueberries to going to Oxford and having a law degree from a university in the USA. She got famous at an early age. She first told Trump no she was not going to help him. She decided to change her mind. The USA is much better off due to her changing her mind. Behind the best men are the women. She is a wonderful example of a wonderful woman.

2. RedStater

RedStater Active Member Past Donor

President Trump was definitely floundering before she came along.

Go owes her a steep debt of gratitude, no doubt.

Her articulate, even keel is quite admirable!

3. Robert

She might well be a genius in his team. And Trump is wise to listen well to her.

4. Kode

Kode Well-Known Member

Chuck Todd made mince meat of her this morning.

5. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

Yes, Kelly Anne who smiles at the camera, and lies, or spins truth about Trump.

Hillary Clinton is a more aspiring figure than Conway.

6. Marcus Moon

Marcus Moon New Member

I agree.

I think she is typical of Trump's advisors and employees. Trump hires extraordinarily smart, talented, and hardworking people. That way he can depend on them, and delegate tasks to them. He is successful because of the people he surrounds himself with. You will notice that Trump habitually uses "we" when talking about things he has done or will do, which indicates that he is used to doing things with a team.

Whatever misgivings I may have had about Trump as a president, I never doubted that his cabinet would be chosen for ability, not association.

7. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

You have got to be kidding....Todd was doing nothing but the same old Democrat, talking-point whines. Todd tried to say that Spicer should not have come out and criticized the press for misrepresenting or even comparing crowd size between Obama and Trump. I mean why was it reported in the first place?

Conway really nailed Todd here...

Todd: “You did not answer the question of why the president asked the White House press secretary to come out in front of the podium for the first time and utter a falsehood,” Todd said to Conway on Sunday. “Why did he do that? It undermines the credibility of the entire White House press office on day one.”

Conway: “No, it doesn’t,” Conway replied. “Don’t be so overly dramatic about it, Chuck.”

Todd then got pissed and flat out accused Conway lying.

“That was not what yesterday was about,” Todd said. “You sent the press secretary out there to utter a falsehood on the smallest, pettiest thing.”

Conway then continued the crowd-size crusade.

“I don’t think you can prove those numbers one way or the other,” she said. “There’s no way to quantify crowds, we all know that.”

Her response drew more laughter from the “Meet the Press” host.

“You can laugh at me all you want,” Conway said. “I think the way you just laughed at me is very symbolic of the way we’re treated by the press.”

“I’m not laughing,” Todd said. “I’m just befuddled.”

Poor, poor, poor befuddled Todd....He STILL doesn't understand his own reaming....:roll: Oh yeah, I highlighted the obvious bias from the 'journalist' in the article.

8. RedStater

Exactly! Instead of selecting "the most appealing Hispanic woman for job A" and "most appealing transgendered Asian for job B" - President Trump selects the most QUALIFIED PERSON he feels can carry out a job for the betterment of the country.

The hacks Obama chose - specifically for Secretary of State - were utter failures chosen as consolation prizes for their failed Presidential campaigns.

Then look at that pipsqueak $hi+bird Rahm Emanuel...

.....Chicago is SO much better off with him as mayor, eh?

All a bunch of abject failures and completely ineffective jokes in leadership positions.

Job #1 as a leader: understand the importance of delegating responsibility -- and delegate responsibly!

9. Robert

Frankly, all of us would have to be crazy to proclaim Trump did this or that. Trump is really going to work on Monday.

Give the man a break from his past efforts Democrats. I don't recall them expecting much of Obama until his first full day at work. Come to think of it, when did he go to work?

10. Robert

I at first thought the poster claimed that Chuck Todd made mincemeat out of Chuck Shumer. My bad ...:wink:

11. Robert

What role did Hillary play in the women's march?

The news gave no reports.

Why has the major main stream teams ignored that one of Hillary's pals is in jail for attempts on Trumps life?

England reported it. Why did Chuck Todd ignore this important event to worry about crowd size?

12. RedStater

I never expected much of anything EVER from Obama - except the only abilities he ever demonstrated: Marxist community organizing....and eloquently-delivered BS orations.

Man - he certainly didn't disappoint me!

13. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

The man has been arrested and charged. He is no more.

The women who have been passionate, and concerned enough to brave the cold, and not be silent, to stand up for what they believe in, these activists are what should be inspiring not just to little girls, but to everyone, since both genders have gotten involved in the march.

14. RPA1

They believe in the faux-religion of 'feminism'....whatever that means :roll: They certainly don't believe in pro-life women who were basically told to stand-down from the march.

15. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

That's because pro-lifers don't have a argument to behold. That movement lost a LOT of credibility when those fake videos to slander Planned Parenthood came out a couple years ago, in a fabricated attempt to frame PP for selling and buying baby parts. The baby and the mother are one entity anyway, so unless you are killing the mother as well, it is not technically murder.

16. Senator Jack

Senator Jack Active Member

She's a skank. Believe what you want, pal. First class skank and Todd had her number.:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

17. RPA1

And....This is what passes for intelligent conversation in 'Leftie Land.' Todd was...and still is...'befuddled' his 'number' is about up. :roll:

18. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

He's been Baker Acted repeatedly.. He's mentally ill.

19. Senator Jack

Senator Jack Active Member

More than yours, pal. Read some of your posts. Not impressed. Over 20,000 now. Still not impressed. Befuddled? That's what your man will be when it sinks in that the majority of America hates the guy. No one likes a narcissist. Making fun of the handicapped, groper of women, cheating contractors out of pay and a "fake" university...justify it. You can't. Kellyanne Conway is nothing more than a talking head. A puppet.

20. undertheice

undertheice Well-Known Member

she played no role. she was allowed no role. despite being the favorite of the puling mob just a short time ago, that she had enough class to attend trump's inauguration made her a pariah. she didn't petulantly stamp her feet and refuse to attend, so she had no place in the festivities. this is the way of things among the intolerant left, today's darling becomes tomorrow's enemy.

as i read about the march, i was reminded of an anecdote i had heard somewhere. a child was asked why she was so upset about trump winning the presidency and she responded quite guilelessly, "because i wanted the girl to win." this seems to be what the entire march was about. amid all the banners, placards and estrogen filled rage, there was no clear message concerning what it was they were protesting besides men in general. was it a surprise to the assembled women that a man could sometimes be crude and objectify the opposite sex? with a main speaker like madonna, a woman who's entire career was built around playing the whore and titillating her audiences, i would would have thought they could have figured out that men are not the white knights of storybook fame. did they really think that the incoming administration was going to outlaw abortion, bring the glass ceiling crashing down on their heads and send them all back to the kitchen and the bedroom? if any of these fools had been capable of reading anything besides tarot cards and the huffington post, they would have found that the man they were intent on protesting has a long history of including women as his most trusted associates and paying them well for their service and that he is decidedly not some rabid pro-life zealot. instead of inventing incestuous fantasies, they would have realized that among his closest confidants is an accomplished daughter who's success is largely due to the influences of a loving, hard-working father. in petulantly chanting "we will not be ignored", they have achieved what they least desired. we are ignoring them. despite their own self-important attitudes, their vaginas give them no special power or importance. it is only they who consider themselves second class citizens and playing the victim card has already given them enough special privileges as it is. that one special privilege, a seat in the oval office, has been denied them for now, so i suppose we will have to listen to them pout "but it was a girl's turn this time" for a while.

21. Robert

Obama was off at the local AFB and he managed to praise himself 75 times.

Trump on the other hand praised Americans I believe around 45 times while only mentioning himself 3 times.

22. Robert

Trump has actually installed intelligent women to help him. Because he values them for merit.

And I am 100 percent behind your post.

Can I be blunt though not crude?

What Madonna had promised to the Hillary supporters smacks of bribery. By using her body, she essentially bribed men to support Hillary. Now the media is spinning she was kidding. Watch her do it on youtube. Does she sound like she is joking?

For her to be a feature means to me who let her show up has no class. And the women classified themselves as nasty.

I have been married to two women. At the end of marriage to wife one, sure she was nasty. But for the bulk of our marriage, she was not. Wife two never was a nasty woman. And frankly, both of them were so much hotter than Madonna is there is no comparison.

23. RPA1

I'm not your 'pal' son.

Yeah you are befuddled. BTW I wasn't out to impress you or anyone else. Why are you so self centered? You do know that there are more forum members than yourself? Yes? No? You know...There are people here who have different opinions than yourself. Why do you feel others need to impress you?

That's why I didn't care for Obama. Classic narcissist. He reminded me of Benito Mussolini with his fascist decrees and snobbish attitude.

24. cupAsoup

cupAsoup Well-Known Member

Her most important contribution thus far has been coining the phrase, "alternate facts." Clearly, she's intellectually bankrupt and has sold any credibility she may have had by agreeing to be part of this joke of an administration.

25. RPA1

No one wants a nasty woman....Except maybe metrosexual men.