VP Pence swears in staff of the President

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Robert, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member Past Donor

This has to be seen. Can we hold hands and admit America CAN be great? That we truly have HOPE that CHANGE this time shall happen. I admire that CBS is where I saw this and so I searched youtube. Found it there. We all need to visualize a great nation. We can spend all the time hoping we wish, but we must take our part in the CHANGE A change in tone on this forum is a very good start. Good luck all.

[video=youtube;dfVltEZEUbY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfVltEZEUbY[/video]

2. btthegreat

btthegreat Well-Known Member

Utter bull(*)(*)(*)(*).. Your saccharine little clip does not change how these sleeze got into office. Trump was a vicious snake, a petty tyrant, a lying bullying pile of excrement this entire election cycle. As for Pence, he is an ayatollah of fundamentalist Christianity out to destroy a woman's right to choose, same sex marriage, physician assisted suicide, legalized marihuana, sex / contraception education and neither of the two will do more than watch as our planet hurls towards its own destruction via global warming. And now that these nasty bastards are in office, you want a change in 'tone'!

Well, You are not getting it. Its trench warfare from dawn to dusk every single day these urine samples are in office.

[/COLOR]

3. Robert

If you did not have such a nasty mouth, was a kind thoughtful person. by golly I would work with you to get you over your grief.

This will take you through 5 stages. If you can't get over this, you will live out a very troubled life. I wish you well.

4. btthegreat

btthegreat Well-Known Member

I don't particularly care to sit down and shut up while my country and this entire world is dragged down towards Armageddon by this administration. there will be no hope, no peace, no honor, and no decency in a Trump administration because there was none in his campaign. Wake up.

5. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Banned

I was swearing over most of them.

Not when you elect a man whose stated goal is to commit war crimes; one who creates division at every turn, a man who shows contempt and disdain for free speech and the free press. Trump has already made America a pathetic shadow of its former self.

Hold hands? Don't make me sick. In my view, America died. I don't know what this place is anymore but it's not the country that I once loved and respected. It looks more like places we called "the enemy" 20 years ago.

6. Robert

Let me help you with your tears

[​IMG]

7. Robert

May I add with a chuckle

Why did Obama send Armor troops into Poland?

Seems he sent armor there quicker than one can say Armor to Syria???, heck no.

8. Robert

Ahhhh Go ahead and cry real hard then.

I simply hoped to help you.

- - - Updated - - -

Obama put armor troops inside of Poland. I hope Trump ends that war with Russia and right now.

9. SillyAmerican

SillyAmerican Well-Known Member

And therein lies the problem. While Obama was president, I hoped for the best for his leadership and the country. While Bush was president, I hoped for the best for his leadership and the country. While Clinton was president, I hoped for the best for his leadership and the country. Now that Trump is president, I hope for the best for his leadership and the country. While I have not agreed with everything these presidents have done, neither have I disagreed with everything they've done. There are far too many people willing to oppose Trump not on the basis of what he is attempting to do, but on the basis of some caricature of the man which the mainstream media has been pushing, or on the basis of some vague notion that his election is somehow illegitimate. So the nasty bastards aren't the ones setting fires and throwing rocks? They're the ones trying to now lead this broken country? Well, ok, if it's trench warfare from dawn to dusk every single day that you seek, I guess I know who I'm siding with. Thanks for making it clear that the lines have been drawn...