. Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 'partners' of the Women's March

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Penrod, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Penrod

Penrod Well-Known Member

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/http://

From another site
    So much for a spontaneous movement. I hear 90 million dollars was poured into this march. Lies lies and more lies

2. Your Best Friend

Your Best Friend Well-Known Member

Sorros is a malevolent billionaire who was a Nazi collaborator and who has never moved any higher on the moral's scale (he's been called a "global vampire"
    for his work as a currency manipulator).
    He has actively worked and invested in destabilizing America and I'm not at all surprised he has put his money once more to work causing internal turmoil
    and strife.

The new administration would do well to declare Soros a terrorist and seize as many of his assets as possible.

3. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

Soros is nothing but a rich Charles Manson. The idiot that wanted blacks to revolt against "whitey" because he believed blacks were too stupid to lead themselves, and he would arise above the rubble of anarchy to lead them.
    Lefties..............tell us how it feels to be "useful idiots". I really want to know.

4. Burzmali

Burzmali Well-Known Member Past Donor

5. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

WHAT concerns would that be? Nobody is interested in grabbing their kitty?:roflol:

6. Burzmali

Defunding of planned parenthood, restricting access to abortion, losing provisions in the ACA that required coverage for women's heath issues, reduced attention to equal pay measures... I'm not surprised that the people criticizing the march know next to nothing about it. Righty snowflakes' fears always seem to be rooted in their willful ignorance.

7. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

No but it certainly diminishes the MSM construct that it was some kind of 'spur of the moment' like-minded protest. In fact, not one protestor even knew what the protest was about....Other than hatred for Trump.

8. Borat

Borat Banned

And that is their biggest concern :roflol:

9. RPA1

Trump has never said he would defund planned parenthood, Trump has never said he wanted to restrict abortion, Trump never said provisions of the ACA should be lost. Nobody really knows what the march was about....other than hatred fueled by hysteria.

10. Borat

Borat Banned

Yeah, afraid so, if you're paid to do/say something, your "concerns" are taken with a grain of salt.... especially if your concerns are totally bogus in the first place.

11. Burzmali

The march had been planned for a long time. Only an idiot would think it was "spur of the moment."

What leads you to think that "not one protestor even knew what the protest was about?"

12. Sam Bellamy

Sam Bellamy Well-Known Member

I'm not going to address the health issues. My comment is about equal pay. You cannot have equal pay when women cannot perform many of the higher paying jobs that employ men at the same level. What will end up happening is men will be disenfranchised by earning equal pay for doing more work and nearly all the heavy lifting. Therefore, equal pay is a myth.

13. Burzmali

We the millions of women in the various marches each paid to be there?

14. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

You don't know crap about what I think. If you'd been paying attention, I'm for free contraception as well as sterilization of women on the dole after one child born on the Plantation. What do you think of my plan?

15. Burzmali

You're assuming it was just about trump. Again, not surprised that the people criticizing it seem to know little to nothing about it.

16. RPA1

Well that's the way the MSM was reporting it...like a sudden get together of like minded women. So...The MSM are idiots? OK

The fact that every interview of the protestors yielded many different reasons why they were marching...'women's rights', 'Trump is not my President' (one of the more honest responses), the construct that they will lose health care, the construct that Trump hates blacks, Muslims (your choice here________) and on and on and on and on.

Hey, who needs a reason when $90 million dollars of Soros money is involved?

17. Burzmali

The thread is about Soros' ties to the marches somehow impacting the legitimacy of the march. Your criticism of equal pay may or may not have merit, but it isn't relevant to the topic.

18. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

So tell us what they are really (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)ing about?

19. Burzmali

I'm fine with that characterization, sure.

All of those sound like concerns that women have. I'm not sure why you'd expect everyone to give the same answer.

20. Borat

Borat Banned

Millions of women? Why don't you claim hundreds of millions while you're at it... Anyway, I don't presume to know how the money is distributed but when Soros spends north of $90 million on this "spontaneous" event, it makes this "spontaneous" even stink to high heaven.

21. Burzmali

You seem to be the embodiment of it.

22. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

Please respond to post #14 instead of whining.

23. Borat

Borat Banned

It's legitimate all right, no one disputes that. The credibility and sincerity of these "concerns" is severely undermined by Soros's financial involvement though.

24. Burzmali

The estimates I've seen put worldwide participation at around 2.5 million, mostly women. I'm fine with just saying A million in the US if it makes you less anxious.

That sounds like you're just making stuff up.

- - - Updated - - -

You very rudely asked a question that I already answered for you. Go back and read post #6.

25. RPA1

You don't seem to get it...They were marching to delegitimize TRUMP!!! All the other stuff was B.S. A lot of them were PAID....BTW what 'rights' don't women have? No this was a march to delegitimize a duly elected President and for NO OTHER REASON. 3rd world stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Soros want's to deligitimize and possibly dethrone Trump and has paid haters to carry out his fantasy. This would undermine America's economy, sending the stock market into the basement where Soros will gladly buy, buy, buy.