Candidate for DNC chair

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by DOconTEX, Jan 25, 2017.

1. DOconTEX

DOconTEX Well-Known Member Past Donor

Oh please, oh please Democrats. Please have this woman be DNC chair.

Telling white people to shut up is just the ticket back to Democrat electoral success. Well, her or Keith Ellison, far left Muslim with ties to Louis Farrakhan and various Muslim organizations tied to terror groups.

[video=youtube;04I-ni5utPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04I-ni5utPA[/video]

2. fizbo

fizbo Well-Known Member

In a post-election world where the DNC candidates should be discussing the losing proposition of pushing identity politics and divisiveness as major political issues, this shows that the haven't learned a thing. If anything, they seem to be doubling down.

It's said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results. The Democrats seem hell bent on proving this to be true.

3. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

It's Clinton or all ready elect president the Trump I wannabee.....

4. Dispondent

Dispondent Well-Known Member Past Donor

When I saw this I just laughed, this is exactly what the DNC needs, its funny that they still don't even comprehend the basics of why they got stomped in Nov.

5. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

Gotta go with someone who can bring in donors, which isn't most of the folks on that stage.

6. Nordic Democrat

Nordic Democrat Well-Known Member

That is precisely what's wrong with our system, politicians have donors.

7. jackdog

jackdog Well-Known Member

good oped this morning in the Freebeacon. This guy gets it, here is his closing paragraph

http://freebeacon.com/columns/democrats-retreat-reality/

more David Brock is exactly what the Democrats are likely to get. Brock was there at the Senate Democratic retreat, along with fellow Clintonites Neera Tanden, who runs the Center for American Progress and its Action Fund, and Guy Cecil, who wasted $190 million dollars during the 2016 cycle. Always mimicking conservatives, Democrats appear to have developed a donor class of their own: washed-up D.C. consultants and hangers-on whose only expertise is convincing the well heeled to fund their institutions and campaigns. The members of this class are so busy raising and spending money, so busy theorizing about the Platonic idea of resistance to Trump, that they seem not to mind as the multicultural left takes over their party. To whom will the American people turn, the America-First president in the White House, or the micro-aggression commissars at the DNC? There will be plenty to discuss at the next retreat.

8. Deckel

Better than paying for that multi-billion dollar dog and pony show with tax dollars I guess.

9. DOconTEX

DOconTEX Well-Known Member Past Donor

But I think Democrats will continue to be as successful in convincing the American People of the rectitude of themselves and their agenda by having someone in charge of the DNC who will tell white people to shut up. Calling them Deporables, and un redeemable worked so well for Hillary, it would be good for them to double down on those tactics.

10. Deckel

After the election, they seemed to be thinking that they would double down on it--that the problem isn't their message but their turnout (as if the two are not interconnected). When I was young I always thought I would be a democrat just because their values reflected my more important moral values. I even tried to fake it for awhile. In the end I could not get over the reality that my area was largely destroyed by Bill Clinton policies and all the promises about transforming the economy after the old industries died under NAFTA and GATT never came true, at least not for my area. What I saw was the democratic leadership increasingly mock the people whose hardships they had caused. I mean I may not agree with the politics of a lot of the people in my area or their desire to impose religious values on others, but I do believe they are decent people, hardworking people, and charitable people who should be respected for those things in spite of those political disagreements. To continue to pretend to be a democrat almost came to feel like I was betraying my friends and family and the people I knew just because I was associated with the leftist who very much see them as deplorables and have for a long time before Hillary actually spoke those words.

I can't imagine myself ever actually voting for some rabid conservative, but I really have trouble believing that the DNC as it is will ever produce a presidential nominee I could vote for either. I guess I am in the pox on both their houses camp at the moment.

11. 1up2down

1up2down New Member

LOL... there biggest problem is once someone decides to go with Trump they never leave.

They way trump is holding to his stances I would say his retention is going to be 100% and growing. The DNC is just making themselves look worse everyday using the same tactics and people are not falling for it. i would say the entire party has the like-ability factor of Hillary Clinton right now.

Honestly i dont know where they go from here. Nobody trusts them. They have become comic relief in a lot of ways. Everyone is just laughing at them.

"I am the one to tell white people to shut up! Put me in charge! " Its just beyond ridiculous. Yeah thats a positive message.

whats next... put me in charge.... I WILL go take a dump on a police cruiser!

12. Nordic Democrat

If it were tax dollars, we could limit the amount of spending, so it wouldn't be a dog and pony show.

13. Deckel

We could but America likes a free circus.

14. Nordic Democrat

Haha, well leaders need to step up and make this happen.

15. Deckel

I think that the system needs a more fundamental overhaul than a change in the way campaigns are funded, but I am doubtful I will see it in my lifetime.

16. Nordic Democrat

As do I, definitely needing larger system change, but at this moment in time I'll take what we can get!

17. 1up2down

1up2down New Member

well trump just gave us a five year ban on lobbyists so you should be happy with that.

gutsy move. honey badger dont care.

18. Nordic Democrat

Forgive me for my suspicions, but this coming from a man who has put a corporate shill in nearly everyone of his cabinet positions? That is hard to reconcile.

19. 1up2down

1up2down New Member

LOL...so your pro lobbyist now. You guys are unreal.

20. Maxwell

Maxwell Banned

Yep, every appointment is a successful person instead of a political bureaucrat yes man. You don't become successful in business the same way you do in a government bureaucracy. You actually have to produce results.

21. Nordic Democrat

You do understand that businesses and government work very, very differently, and have very, very different end goals, right?

- - - Updated - - -

No, I don't want lobbyists, and I don't want CEO's. Try people who are qualified for each department with no lobbyist ties, it can be done.

22. Maxwell

Maxwell Banned

I understand results. So far, so good.

23. Nordic Democrat

I'll ask again....what is the motive behind a business, and what is the motive behind a government? Elementary stuff here....

24. Maxwell

Maxwell Banned

Success.

25. Nordic Democrat

And an elementary answer LOL.

What is success in business, and what is success in government?