Parasites.

Discussion in 'Africa' started by Brett Nortje, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

The state of africa is becoming hostile once more, as people loop others into a religious fever of joining militant groups under the guise of religion. think about it - do you kill in the name of god? what is the difference between them and you? it is wrong to isolate it and say that it is something we do not understand, as, basic human psychology runs through all walks of life.

Protesting, on the other hand, is more like what 'sane' people do. are these people 'super cool insane cool blow up the cool parliament?' think about it, these people have been left out somewhere, and they find their way to get back at society is through hurting others, being heard above others, being more equal than others, yes?

Speaking of which, george orwell's animal farm might be a good example to put into use here? if we were to observe the radicals as either the dogs or the pigs, this would be a good indicator of how it works - two guns; war, no guns; war, one gun; peace, yes?

So, these 'people' need the support of someone or other that can buy them weapons, or they steal them. i saw on the news a pick up truck with a bunch of people on it that were carrying ak47s in broad daylight, and that is a sorry indicator of what they want to look like, of course. if they were to have been armed with court orders, that would have been better. the building they bombed was a restaurant popular with the politicians and this means, well, they are interested in more than just religion, yes?

But, you may say that this is obviously going to hit the parliament, as sharia law has political reforms, yes? i must now ask, if they are free to pick up arms and fight the system, then the system, made up of people like them, can 'pick it up' and fight back, yes? these ordinary people could carry cell phones and wherever they see these people, they could send a sms to the police or something saying what is going on, yes? they want their streets clean, there is something they can do about it!

2. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

So, it seems that al shabaab has raided a kenyan military base? this is to supply them with arms no doubt, but even guns need people to use them. this means they must be trying to expand, but, i must ask, why? do they honestly think they can win the war? why are not more people joining them, it would require all the people to do this as in a civil war, yes?

If there was to be a way for them to grab power, as they are clearly not interested in healing for god - they want to make war for god, or, themselves, more likely. if on the other hand they were healing for god, this would get more people into their ranks for their, pffft, holy war? i mean, who honestly believed that they are fighting for god, if they were fighting for god, they would have his commands in mind, yes?

So, if they are not trying to heal their country, what are they trying to do? killing your fellow countrymen is like giving the people the finger, yes? i mean, what on earth is worth supporting about them, and, can they even run a country?