+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Bowerbird View Post
    ..What about the Indian Tribe whose land straddles the border?
    Oh sh*t, that Geronimo blokes not still around is he?

Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    You obviously do not wish to discuss this seriously or consider the ramifications of this wall either financially or logistically instead preferring to ignorantly lash out at these "Bad Hombres" Trump has told you to focus on.....both of them.
    Thus is this wasted time and energy...Have A Nice Day
    Mate, you're in Kentucky miles from the border, but if you lived down south maybe you'd be a bit more concerned about illegals coming over the border to pump your kids and fluffy kittens full of drugs..

uk england

Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    How about 1 Billion invested in border patrol infrastructure, technology and functional deportation techniques. Drone investment and use would also be wise.
    That all sounds good to me. As you might know from what I've already said, I've never been convinced that a wall is the way to go.
    ‘Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it’ Never have truer words been spoken.

The EU has failed as an entity. It has undermined democracy, it has wrecked prosperity, and above all it is currently engaged in destroying the very cultures of its individual members.

4. Likes tecoyah liked this post
  5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Brady View Post
    Mate, you're in Kentucky miles from the border, but if you lived down south maybe you'd be a bit more concerned about illegals coming over the border to pump your kids and fluffy kittens full of drugs..
    Actually most of my life was spent in San Diego and illegals entered often. Thing is, Many came by small boats overnight. You would often see abandoned craft on rocky beaches in southern areas. A few did get across by land but were usually smuggled through border crossings.

Knew the right with the racist inclinations would pick just one thing from a list
    Kleptocracy = government by those who seek chiefly status and personal gain at the expense of the governed - see Trump Administration
    “There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” ― Terry Pratchett

(Re the Wall)-..What about the Indian Tribe whose land straddles the border?..
    Knew the right with the racist inclinations would pick just one thing from a list
    Huh pot kettle!
    As an Aussie, you're squatting on aborigine land, you can't get more racist than to take people's country off them..
    PS- mind you it served them right, they'd had Australia for thousands of years and hadn't even learnt to surf in all that time!
    Last edited by Johnny Brady; Feb 13 2017 at 06:50 AM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas giants View Post
    You plan on shooting illegal aliens? That's hilarious. Even North Korea doesn't do that. Priceless

- - - Updated - - -

How long does it take you to scale a ladder? This is a joke....right?
    NO I plan on making the path you suggest suicide which will make it the path not chosen.
    A poster here once claimed, in all seriousness, multiple times, that if a court case couldn't be found in a simple Google search it had no precedence setting effect. Don't be like that poster, please for the love of God attempt to employ base level common sense and realize that Google does not encompass the entirety of human experience.

9. Default

I can not wait for that great big beautiful wall
    ***I VOTED FOR THE WHITE GUY THIS TIME***

usa us minnesota
    My Latest Mood: Bored

Quote Originally Posted by ArmySoldier View Post
    We could save our country money by stop giving illegal criminals benefits, first. Also cuts down their incentive to want to invade our nation.
    I've heard it suggested before that we should crack down on those who employ the illegals. They're not going to come up here if there are no opportunities for them, and I do believe their opportunities come much more in the form of employment than handouts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shades View Post
    I can not wait for that great big beautiful wall
    There are many walls you could go see. Hadrian's, for instance. They're all a fine lesson in futility.
    "The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy." --@realDonaldTrump 6 Nov. 2012
    --------------☆
    "Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?" --@realDonaldTrump 4 June 2014

Donald Trump is a disaster. Sad.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Durandal View Post
    I've heard it suggested before that we should crack down on those who employ the illegals. They're not going to come up here if there are no opportunities for them, and I do believe their opportunities come much more in the form of employment than handouts.

- - - Updated - - -

yea, it's called e-verify, already federal law, liberals could simply follow the LAW, and we might be better off

and Hadarians wall is an example of how Brits do everything else, half ass, Were getting a real wall

- - - Updated - - -

This wall is going to be beautiful, and HUGE
    Last edited by shades; Feb 17 2017 at 08:45 AM.
    ***I VOTED FOR THE WHITE GUY THIS TIME***

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast