Brett's international politics.

Discussion in 'Other Regions' started by Brett Nortje, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

I was wondering which pressing problems i should put forward first, then came to the conclusion we have multiple issues to address. this brings me t this 'section' where i will try to fix all the problems of the world as quickly as possible, with plenty of breaks in between.

Let's first talk about the 'north korean nuclear threat?' why would they launch at ameirca or south korea? have they fallen over their feet with muskets and butcher knives so far? is there any interrogation of westerners there? what is this madness that they seem be under the influence of that makes them want to launch nukes? of course, it is all down to the actual leadership in north korea - personal people, yes? this means that it is a decision up to the leaders and generals, not some protesters on the street. if things were up to protesters on the street, then there would be more upheavals and unsettling of states all over the world, yes? this would have mean that we would have a situation like the arab spring all over all the time, of course.

So, if they are not mad, but want to build nukes, what would they use them for? what does america have the nukes for - will they use them? in any military fight, the last thing you want to do is destroy the cities of the people you want to take over, isn't it? if you were to want to take someone over, you want to enslave the people of those places, don't you? so, why have nukes?

Now, if it is to shoot down another nuke, then it has value. instead of building nukes, we should build defences for the places that want them - the idea of scrapping all nukes is very important if you ask me. if e were to see the defences we could splay the defences of drones that could fly in huge clusters to cheaply thwart the 'incoming nukes.' or, we could use a cluster bomb flown on a drone into the nuke, detonating it far away, yes?

2. Brett Nortje

As for the south china sea dispute, there is trouble between many states and china. the fish and resources in the south china sea must be vast, as it is very warm, due to tropical underwater volcanoes that often erupt releasing warmth into the cold ocean, leading to life and oil.

If the waters are so sought after, they should be 'shared.' maybe there should be 'borders' put in place with regards to who has the rights to where? this could be where they will demand portions of the funding created - yes, they buy shares in the south china sea! - for every partner.

This could be where the dividends are collected by all parties, and then instead of 'swatting' each other, they could have cambodian funding for some of the costs of running the oil rigs, and so forth, and they receive a dividend.

3. Brett Nortje

Hopefully the state of eduction could be hurried up by having preschoolers playing scrabble with their parents? this would mean that they learn how words work and how letters make words before they need to, giving them a good grounding for education later - hell, they could begin the most basic work at grade one level, yes?

If that is too much to ask, maybe they could play scrabble in grade one and two? then there is the prospect of snap and card counting, so they still feel grown up? they could learn the numbers of the cards, up to ten, of course, and the parents could take all the other cards out of the deck so as to speed up the process.

This would also hold true for those children that find they need to work to support their families at factories in asia. the most important thing, according to many presidents and statesmen, is that they can read, write and count, but i am not sure if they were quoting me or not... anyway, the most basic of things need to be taught to these workers in their lunch breaks and after school to make sure they may save up and seek education if they want to - with the current mentality, most kids just want to earn money and spend it on drugs and stuff anyway, so, the choice is theirs, of course.

Maybe there could be a television channel, at a meagre price to the state, maybe one million dollars a year, for people to play scrabble and poker for a good grounding into education for those natives that stay home with their kids and want to 'learn more?' the case for 'television education' is a strong one, i must say.

4. Brett Nortje

With iran nearly having it's own nuclear arsenal, people are starting to worry. india has not used nukes on pakistan, and isreal has not used nukes on palestine in previous wars. this means, that isreal has the potential to defend itself by launching nukes into oncoming nukes, of course.

Let's think of this rationally, if there are ten boys on the playground, and they all hate fighting with knives, would you bring a knife to the fight? if you were to have fifty nukes pointing at you, would you launch nukes?

So, why? why do people feel they 'need nukes?' why do people want the potential to blow up cities, cities full of innocent people? the leaders of these countries that are 'not allowed nukes' are people from the court rooms and so forth, and, used to defending or prosecuting people of all types. they have passed through the electoral system and know that they have responsibility. the correct line of thinking with these people as individuals, is, will they get voted in again if they send their people to war? that is all leaders worry about - satisfy the people to get re elected, especially getting re elected - they are individuals, after all.

Then comes the image seeking. in the past, america went to war in vietnam because they thought it would make them look good. this is the luxury of the west, there is no problem domestically, so they look to look good by sticking their noses into other people's business - to look good. let's put it this way, do they declare war and resign? this means they are people too! remembering this, we could consult psychologists to find out that nobody hates 'the white people' so much that they would resign from office.

If you took a look around in jerusalem, you would find the likes of jews and arabs walking side by side, not fighting at all. it is through religion that people get drawn into the mentality of 'zealous fighting.' this comes from what others think of you, of course, yes? this is why people dress in ceremonial cloth, to be seen as holy men. this is why people wear expensive suites too! this means all people really care about is money and power, yes? power in society, power in your own home, and so forth.

Now, who in their right mind would order a nuclear strike? who in their right mind would relay this message - has it ever been done after world war two? who in their right mind would press the red button? i think the psychologists could make a good point for me, with minimal effort.

5. Brett Nortje

Now i have had an idea about recycling the production sector.

[1] All the second hand cars could be bought and be 're smelted' into metals for new cars. this would be where the paint and all the plastic is stripped off and then stuck into a furnace to be recycled.

[2] Old rotten wooden goods could be 're pulped' to make paper, at least. hopefully they could make plastic wood sprays out of them and then reuse them for new goods, deferring the need from wood cutting and deforestation into the new pulp market.

[3] Old stoves and derelict appliances could be 're plastic smelted.' this would be where they would give rise to new plastic parts and plastic in general to be reabsorbed into the market.