+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Trump from France

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Denis from France View Post
    Hello !

Do you know Donald the duck ? Well, I am sure that you also know Donald Trump ! Who is the more comic ? Donald Duck or Donald Trump ?

From France, Trump is really comic ! US has elected a clown ! The White House looks like a television studio… And Trum animates a daily show. Every day, the president of the United States of America makes a big blunder. He should change his job to become a comic !

Trump governs the United States of America as a child… This is hilarious. He throws tantrums every day. He says very stupid things about European countries…

Trump is a caricature !

He will make millions of enemies. He will turn the entire world against him… and against the United States of America. The world cannot tolerate such a clown.

Best regards,

Denis
    Thanks for joining up! As you well know, the opinions of brain dead, cheese eating Surrender Monkeys is very very important to the world, especially Americans, and I'm certain you are going to tip the balance and lead a highly successful counter-revolution here in the U.S.!

In other news, Paris will be a pile of rubble after a few more years of islamo-enlightened bombing campaigns. Congratulations! France is the Light for a Darkened World!
    Last edited by Strasser; Feb 16 2017 at 10:44 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LiveUninhibited View Post
    Lol look at who he appoints to help him. Clinton was bribed like most politicians, but Trump IS wall street with symbolic protectionistic gestures. As to Trump: Obvious narcissist with some resulting dysfunction.
    Most Americans have noticed that the entrenched corrupt political establishment is reacting to Trump like he was boiling oil poured onto their heads. Trump has never been part of the Wall Street clique.

3. Default

Barry from Iran.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Denis from France View Post
    Hello !

Do you know Donald the duck ? Well, I am sure that you also know Donald Trump ! Who is the more comic ? Donald Duck or Donald Trump ?

From France, Trump is really comic ! US has elected a clown ! The White House looks like a television studio… And Trum animates a daily show. Every day, the president of the United States of America makes a big blunder. He should change his job to become a comic !

Trump governs the United States of America as a child… This is hilarious. He throws tantrums every day. He says very stupid things about European countries…

Trump is a caricature !

He will make millions of enemies. He will turn the entire world against him… and against the United States of America. The world cannot tolerate such a clown.

Best regards,

Denis
    You're border looks like an episode of the walking dead, who's really the clown?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ddyad View Post
    Most Americans have noticed that the entrenched corrupt political establishment is reacting to Trump like he was boiling oil poured onto their heads. Trump has never been part of the Wall Street clique.
    He was, but they pissed him off when they said he could never be president.
    "All safe spaces should be surrounded by hate rings, think about it, the KKK, Black panthers, and any other hate group we can find marching around in unison hating on a group that's trying to strip all sides of their 1st ammendment right"

“After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived.” – John F. Kennedy

5. Likes Strasser liked this post
  6. Default

Denis,
    You live in France, I would imagine that your only links to the people of the USA is what you read from the the completely bias Liberal media.
    You live in a country that has experienced several horrible attacks from Islamic radicals; please accept my condolences.
    That being said . . . You don't know diddly about the real citizens of this country. Most of us do not live in major metropolitan areas to which the obviously Liberal media cater.
    President Trump may not have been the most preferred candidate for many, but many of us believe that he was not only much more preferable to the Liberal option, but that he we get the USA back on the proper track, after 8 long years of Liberal misdirection.
    With any kind of luck, the Obamas and Clintons will move to France which should make you happy, and help us make the USA great again. Win-win, what could be better?
    Best of luck with your Liberal agenda.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalism View Post
    You're border looks like an episode of the walking dead, who's really the clown?

- - - Updated - - -

Trump has certainly dealt with Wall Street in the course of his business, but he has never been part of the Wall Street club. Trump has always been a radical outsider.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalism View Post

- - - Updated - - -

France is the walking dead now.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wherewegoin? View Post
    Denis,
    You live in France, I would imagine that your only links to the people of the USA is what you read from the the completely bias Liberal media.
    You live in a country that has experienced several horrible attacks from Islamic radicals; please accept my condolences.
    That being said . . . You don't know diddly about the real citizens of this country. Most of us do not live in major metropolitan areas to which the obviously Liberal media cater.
    President Trump may not have been the most preferred candidate for many, but many of us believe that he was not only much more preferable to the Liberal option, but that he we get the USA back on the proper track, after 8 long years of Liberal misdirection.
    With any kind of luck, the Obamas and Clintons will move to France which should make you happy, and help us make the USA great again. Win-win, what could be better?
    Best of luck with your Liberal agenda.
    Hello Wherewegoin,

I lived in the United States of America for many years. And I travelled a lot.

Indeed, we had terrorist attacks. However, I point out that:

First: these attacks killed very few people, if you compare to other sources of death: road traffic, HIV, cancer, economic crisis… These attacks generate a lot of emotion: people are more concerned by dying from a terrorist attack than by a car accident. Therefore, they allow the government to spy them. They allow the government to spend millions for spying technologies. Well… we should keep our blood cool.

Did you read the last book of Jared Diamond?

The World until Yesterday: What Can We Learn from Traditional Societies?

If not, then I encourage you to read the very good book. You may learn very basic, but very important things about risk management.

Second: terrorists claim to act upon some religious principles. And we say that all religious people are terrorists. First of all, we should point out that this kind of thinking is a syllogism. But people are so emotionally driven that « emotion non-thinking » overrides « rational thinking ».

Trump is no better or worse than Clinton. Trump and Clinton are very nasty people. They just think about their own interest before anything else. However, regarding Trump, I think that, he believes himself when he says: « America first »… although he should say « me and my narcissistic ego first ». Like all narcissistic manipulators, he is not aware of his clinical pathology. Clinton, on the contrary, is aware that she is acting for her own selfish interests.

You know what: the electoral process is a way to select « bastards ». You cannot be elected if you do not have a lot of selfish interests to defend… You cannot be elected if you are not linked to people that have a lot of selfish interests to defend… And, when it comes to communication a narcissistic manipulator like Trump (with his money) has a big advantage. Crowds react to emotions… crowds do not think rationally, especially when times go bad.

Regards,

Denis
    Last edited by Denis from France; Feb 18 2017 at 01:48 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ddyad View Post
    Trump has certainly dealt with Wall Street in the course of his business, but he has never been part of the Wall Street club. Trump has always been a radical outsider.
    Well, Trump actually built stuff. Wall Street is entirely parasitic and produces nothing. Big difference in outlook.
    Last edited by Strasser; Feb 18 2017 at 03:51 AM.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Strasser View Post
    Well, Trump actually built stuff. Wall Street is entirely parasitic and produces nothing. Big difference in outlook.
    It is worse than that. Finance is a parasite… that produces something : Finance produces deadly crisis. I’d rather prefer to face a parasite that produces nothing. Unfortunately Finance produces very bad things.

Regarding Trump, you make a point. He built something. However, from my point of view, he is not capable for managing a nation. He does not have the required knowledge. He does not have the required diplomacy. We have the impression that, from Trump’s point if view, the world is like a James Bond movie… He has a caricatured and stereotypic vision : things are white or black… Trust me: this is dangerous.

Regards,

Denis

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast