+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Trump from France

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Strasser View Post
    Well, Trump actually built stuff. Wall Street is entirely parasitic and produces nothing. Big difference in outlook.
    God point. Trump was always fighting the corrupt NYC political class. Wall Street has always been well integrated into the political establishment.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Denis from France View Post
    It is worse than that. Finance is a parasite… that produces something : Finance produces deadly crisis. I’d rather prefer to face a parasite that produces nothing. Unfortunately Finance produces very bad things.

Regarding Trump, you make a point. He built something. However, from my point of view, he is not capable for managing a nation. He does not have the required knowledge. He does not have the required diplomacy. We have the impression that, from Trump’s point if view, the world is like a James Bond movie… He has a caricatured and stereotypic vision : things are white or black… Trust me: this is dangerous.

Regards,

Denis
    IOW, you see the world just as Trump does - and you see Trump as "Black".

3. Default

I may review my opinion about Trump. Moby’s accusations are very, very serious. However, this guy does not have the slightest proof… and this is really unacceptable. We cannot raise these kind of accusation without proof : this smells the « manipulation »… this seems too big.

If someone has evidences, then he should publish them. But without evidences… this looks like caps.

One theory says that the « deep state » may try to discredit Trump by throwing craps. It seems hard to believe. However, Moby’s declarations are even harder to believe… Therefore, Moby gives credit to the « deep state theory ».
    Last edited by Denis from France; Feb 19 2017 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Replace bull(*)(*)(*)(*)s by craps

4. Default

‘Last Night in Sweden’? Trump’s Remark Baffles a Nation

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/w...tion.html?_r=0

We are talking about the president of the United States of America here.

How is it possible ? How can Donald Trump say such craps ? I wonder if Trump knows where Sweden is…

However, this is not the first time that US tells craps. Remember stories about weapons of mass destructions in Irak ? That was craps… so how can we trust US ?

Trump is playing the « strategy of fear »… This is hilarious. This is enormous. He is trying to manipulate the citizens. But he is not clever because he talks about events that did not happen… just like weapons of mass destruction that did not exist.

Trump is the dumbest president ever…
    Last edited by Denis from France; Feb 19 2017 at 10:56 PM.

5. Default

Every day Trump is making boo boo.

Today Trump talked about Paris.

Here, everybody laughs at Trump.

He is the president of the US of America. And listen to what he says… He is a child. We can’t believe that the US of America is governed by a child.

6. Default

Trump wants to inject 54 billion of dollars for the defence… to protect the citizens.

Don’t you see the problem ?

How many people are killed by terrorists in the US ?

How many people are killed by road traffic in the US ?

How many people are killed by obesity in the US ?

How many people are killed by diabetes in the US ?

How many people are killed by drugs in the US ?

How many people are killed by stress in the US ?

Trump wants to protect US citizens ? Let’s start by protecting them against themselves… Let’s do something to discourage US citizens to eat tremendous quantity of disgusting junk food ! And that will save many lives !

Is Trump sane ?
    Last edited by Denis from France; Today at 01:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567