Making money.

Discussion in 'Economics & Trade' started by Brett Nortje, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

I was always under the impression, that you need to make more off of shares than waiting for them to become something. you need to, under my understanding, buy some shares that mature quickly with seasons and stock and costs involved into a package that you seal up and sell for more than you bought it for, and many companies agreed with me this is the way to do business.

So, i was thinking to myself, and came to realize that sending too much on a company or shares would be okay if you are getting more each month than you are paying back - through a loan, of course. this would be where you loam fifty thousand to start your own business or to buy a established business and then watch that you make more than you pay back and stuff - net is more than repayments.

Now, if the system i am proposing already is in place, i am encouraging more people to do this. do not sit and raid the market, buying low and selling high - this ruins the market! there should be laws in place to stop this, as, people only buy to sell without the actual staff knowing what to do in the production lines. contracts come and go like a cake fight, and this leaves the whole market in a shambles. rather make your deductions for a steady floor with a company that you trust than taking chances.