Sexsm and Racism are not supported by Science.

Discussion in 'Women's Rights' started by ryobi, Feb 12, 2017.

1. ryobi

ryobi Well-Known Member

I’m an ‘equalitarian’ and civil rights activist working for gender and racial equality for everyone.

As an, ‘equalitarian’ I believe capability depends on the individual regardless of gender and race.

There are women more capable than most men.

For example, two women just passed the army’s elite ranger training, most men couldn’t do that

Ever watch that show, ‘naked and afraid’?

On that show, there are capable women(*)and there are incapable women and there are capable(*)men(*)and incapable men.

Capability depends on the individual regardless of gender and race.

As an ‘equalitarian,’ and civil rights activist working for gender and racial equality for everyone,(*)I believe opportunities should be given based on merit, regardless of race and gender.

Therefore, as an ‘equalitarian’ and civil rights activist working for gender and racial equality for everyone,(*)I do not believe in affirmative action.

Affirmative Action gives some people preferential treatment based on their race and/or gender and denies others that same preferential treatment based on their race and gender, which is sexism and racism.

Sexism and racism are not supported by science.

Racial purity, espoused by racists of all stripes whether it be(*)the Klu Klux Klan, The American Indian movement or any other racist(*)hate group(*)is not advantageous.

The more unlike you your mate is the less(*)likely your(*)offspring are going to be to(*)get a genetic disease.

The less like(*)you are to your mate the less likely your offspring(*)are(*)to get a(*)homozygous recessive diseases, like, say, cystic fibrosis, because(*) your mate is more likely to have a dominant allele at that locus that will be expressed rather than(*)another recessive allele for the disease.

So, “race mixing,” is what is(*)advantageous, not racial purity.

Sexism is not supported by science either.

Feminists claim we all start out as female, therefore males are mutants of females and therefore, males are inferior.

However,(*)pick up any grade 10 biology book(*)and you’ll learn what makes someone male or female is the sex(*)chromosome they inherit from their father.

If you inherit an X chromosome from your father, you will be female, and

if you inherit a Y chromosome from your father, you will be male and there is nothing, and I mean nothing, that changes an X chromosome into a Y-chromosome.

Therefore, racism and sexism are not supported by science.
    (*)
    (*)

2. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Sexism and racism are myths.

3. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Pah! That's a typical white male response. :wink:

4. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

I am black.

5. Drago