Project Star Gate.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Brett Nortje, Feb 13, 2017.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

Yes, i am trying to build a teleporter! this will see mass transported from one location to another, of course. i have heard of this being successfully done with 'mammoth genetic mutilations' and want to scale down on that and instead of having one person being able to do it, make a doorway with a machine that will transport things from one side to another.

So, we need to connect two places, 'drag the door open' and have it safe to transport the beings and cargo, yes? this could also help with colonizing the cosmos, of course. this would mean connecting two places - two doors, so we need another doorway, at first - with each other, and, then making the atoms come together to form a liquid. this 'liquid biomass' needs to merge and mix with the other gases and liquids in the mixture, and, then we need to have a person 'walk through the doorway.' and come out the other side, of course - maybe we should use refugees at first?

If we want to make a 'three dimensional liquid doorway' we need to use a liquid that has a very low boiling point, like water, as passing through with the right clothing will avert harm to the people. then, we need to observe that the mixture is h2o, so, it will... hold on, boiling water is overkill, i am now thinking of lithium, non boiling, liquid, magnetized to the door way so it doesn't spill, of course. this liquid needs to be set into an upright doorway and then it will 'mix with the mass,' and have a energy conducting other side also with 'something like lithium.'

Connecting the two points will be done with a 'energy spike.' this spike will 'relay atomic information inside the mixture,' as atoms only communicate, and the stronger signal dominates - that is why we can pass through the air around us. this connection can be made by some sort of non satellite vector signal, of course.

To mix it properly, to bring the whole mixture together, so that the 'information' will be kept as 'matter' in the same configuration as was previously. this would be a very loose theory, something i hope someone can work with.

2. Brett Nortje

So far we have managed to make this rubbish thing with wheels, this is not good enough to call a hover board, if you ask me? so, i am faced with making a proper hover board for those wishing to fly at speeds low to the ground.

First thing we need is a 'ski pole interface.' whether this will be abandoned later or not, is not up to me. the poles will steady the person to the board, but alternatively we could have special shoes or straps to faster the person to the board.

Now, the key is electromagnetism. as always, i figure. anyway, the magnetism will keep it steadily off the ground, and the electrons will bond with those in front of them and bring the lone electron forwards at the front, so that it will move in the directions of the person's choosing.

Right, now we have got the steering and the movement going, but, what will the interface alternatively be? this could be where the poles are used, or, they could wear a motorcycle helmet, and, use google glass interface to our pupils or however the hell it works.

3. Llewellyn Moss

Llewellyn Moss Well-Known Member

I can appreciate your journey here, but I gotta say that you might not want to "open portals". Never know what might come through. :evil:

Off topic, maybe.

[video=youtube;RITinXppMpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RITinXppMpU[/video]

4. Brett Nortje

I have been reading about this stellar harnessing and find it silly. getting hydrogen from the sun to power our own means is not as fruitful as 'harvesting' the energy of the sunlight - i am not talking about solar energy, i am talking about all of the light.

So, to properly harness the radiation from the sun, we could observe that those 'metal detectors that pick up radiation' could be placed outside and suck up the radiation, yes? this would be where there could be a new mechanic, that is, instead of focusing the radiation coming in from outer space, we could use about ten planted into the earth where we collect radiation from the earth's core, as that would be way hotter, i figure, than solar energy harnessing, of course.

If we were to take a sort of dish, and place it like a dome onto the ground, we could use a bisecting signal to draw radiation out of the earth's core and into each side of the dishes and so forth to allow for a full circle of degree harnessing where no radiation could be forgotten or lost. that, and sticking a few of these dishes 'upside down,' like a satellite dish, would mean that we can get from the sun and other stars too.

5. Brett Nortje

I am sure you have all heard about cybernetics, yes? this i where the person will implant various things into them to allow them to become more developed in these areas that the computer and engineering bits are involved, of course. but, have you ever thought of the handiness of having these things instead 'clip onto you?' like these contact lenses that can stream video, that is amazing and works the same as cybernetics. i personally find it horrible to think you would have to be upgraded every now and then, while instead you could simply use 'these items.'

So, let's get to he whole deal - people want to think quicker, yes? to process thoughts quicker could be possible with a well structured cybernetic brain or menu like a computer to process thoughts, of course. this could be done by wearing 'hearing aids' that process the sounds around you, or, your own voice box as it repeats the words as you say them or as you listen on the phone. this would be where the 'hearing aid' will be linked with wifi to a contact lens that sees stuff too - together they will process information by structuring the information and sending emotive impulses to the nervous system through the ears or eyes.

If you are looking at a page, you could take a photograph of it, and then the processing of it will allow you to read many pages a minute, with your contact lens processing information quickly. this could be where the focus of the eye is widened like with a herbivore, taking every word in at once and flashing this image to your lens and then hooking that up to the hearing aid and then getting a whole impression as the 'message is processed.' the way we read and look, we focus on one area at a time, with this wide lens, it will take in everything at once - but maybe there will be a shock to the system? this can be avoided by taking a low interest low intensity image in. this would be like a lower frequency where the nervous system will intercept the message from the lens as if it were impressions on the iris, of course. this means it will 'zoom out' and take 'a picture' of the whole page at once.

This will have to go to the left hand side of the brain, so, it needs to enter the pre-motor cortex and be sent there. this would mean that the tiny iris would use "hyperbola or parabola" to find the right zoom of the lens, of course. as it goes to the iris, maybe there should be a ratio for computer screens and pages of paper, where the student may study, the politician give reactions to policies on paper and businesspeople and accountants check things? so, it goes to the iris, then to the nervous system where it needs to arrange itself into the right code, which it will do, then to the pre-motor cortex, as a 'emotion' and this feeling goes to the left hand side of the brain, and then is burned as an image onto the 'brain's coherence thing.'

Now, on the wrist, there will be an attachment that feels the heat and reactions of the body. this will also feed to the brain, the left hand side language side of the brain, where the impressions will be processed with more emotions. this will come from the lens, go to the bracelet, and then it will work as braille, with the images fed into the skin through the bracelet, allowing 'rapid reading.'

6. Brett Nortje

I know that the american army has been working on this for a while now, and have come up with something clumsy where they use satellites to project images onto people wearing suites. this is very expensive and requires mammoth amounts of attention to see even one person go ghost successfully. so, here is my solution to this problem.

For casual cover, people usually paint on colours to blend with vegetation. this means they will have it smear off, or, as soon as they get up, they will be an easy target. what we want is something that let's them walk right through the enemy compound gates and blow up or sabotage their communications, yes?

So, what i am suggesting as an easy goal is a 'lithium' or 'tin' suite. this will be coated onto the outside of their armour and then they can move around reflecting the surrounds, but is that enough?

As with my star gate idea, they could use liquid lithium to form a liquid that will be heated to fifty two degrees to stay liquid, and, then, find a way to 'reflect the sky.' this will make them look blue, yes? so we need armour that goes blue, basically, maybe as an alternative? this would mean that they can walk upright with only a tiny bit of stress, if they were to wear a flame retardant suite, they could keep the lithium liquid, of course.

Alternatively they could wear, as i mentioned, a 'blue haze suite.' but, this would be ill adjusted to fight in places like the cities of iraq. it would however be good at approaching the cites of iraq under i.s.i.s. control, of course. then they could swap for a brown suite, yes?

7. Brett Nortje

Terraforming is about making unlivable planets and moons livable. this would mean that there would be an ozone layer of some sort first, then there would need to be gasses 'created' or modified to make for a breathing habitat.

So, how do we create an ozone layer? this would be done by pressure coming to the layer from both sides, inside and out, and this is possible by electrically charging the area for a long time. this electrical field will have to work like a 'oscillator,' where it makes a layer of ozone by compressing the oxygen from outside and inside to become dense at a certain point, by having a 'push' from the inside to the outside where it will 'orbit.'

On the other side of the orbiting oxygen atoms, there needs to be a 'pull' force to grab at the oxygen and bring it to orbit the same way int he opposite direction. all the while this is going on, there needs to be a laser to 'cut up' some of the oxygen to create loose oxygen atoms to be bonded, through the heat of the laser, with other oxygen atoms.

~ So we are talking electromagnetism, of course, magnetism to push and pull, electricity to cut, yes?

Then, we need to create water on the planet, and this would be where we merely melt some of the surface into 'mud.'

8. Brett Nortje

I want to build a machine for the office or otherwise that gives people energy. this will emit a wave that is captured by the people instinctively and then will give them more energy to do their day to day things, and, also make others, like sports men and road workers, to name but a few, more able to carry out their daily activities more easily.

So, where does energy for our bodies come from? they come from fuels, and, these fuels are broken down into molecules, then atoms and then particles. this means we need to dissect the fuels to find out what mixture of particles they make, and, then emit these energies from our focal point, be it in an office or in a c.b.d.