Trump's official inauguration poster has glaring typo

Discussion in 'Member Casual Chat' started by Think for myself, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

Fairly accurate summation of the Trump presidency so far, is it not? Full force forward, reality be damned?

Indee,d Trump's official portrait has a typo on it. How on earth no one caught it is a bit of a mystery to me. Perhaps too busy dreaming of ways to build walls? Busy on Twitter?

Whatever the reason, good for a laugh.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...official-inauguration-poster-has-glaring-typo

President Trump’s official inauguration portrait offered by the Library of Congress had a glaring typo on it, social media users pointed out Sunday evening.

The print of Trump, which was sold on the Library of Congress’s website, includes a quote from the president — but misspells “too” as “to.”

“No dream is too big, no challenge is to great. Nothing we want for the future is beyond our reach,” the quote reads on the poster.

The page selling the print was removed Sunday evening at some point between 9:30 and 10:00 p.m.

On the original page, the Library of Congress described the print as one that “captures the essence of Donald Trump's campaign for the presidency of the United States.”

Social media users were quick to point out the error.