Watching the Last Executive Order.

Discussion in 'Economics & Trade' started by David Merrill, Feb 13, 2017.

1. David Merrill

David Merrill New Member

[​IMG]

This seems like the proper forum to be describing some significant events in Washington with the Presidency. I have written an Article on LinkedIn describing this post.

[​IMG]

I wrote a Directive for the President to cease signing Executive Orders because the War (1861) is over with 2016 being a Jubilee of some significance - 3500 since the Invasion of Canaan and the Fall of Jericho makes last Yom Kippur the Seventieth Jubilee. I was watching for the next Executive Order on the Federal Register Index.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note that is the same day that the Directive was served on the White House.

[​IMG]

This is why I was watching the Fed Reg Index and about every day since Inauguration TRUMP signed an Executive Order and published it. On Wednesday the 8th, I noticed a new Executive Order #13772 was published on the Index. I started posting about the new EO and within a few hours I looked and it had been deleted from the Index. Even now nearly a week later the Index shows compliance with the Directive as the last published EO was on 1/30/17 when the Directive to stop was served.

Interestingly the subsequent "Private" Executive Order #13772 is about the powers of economic reform that were left to the President, if you read the full Directive carefully. Also, the new EO is an internal memorandum, an Order for the Secretary of the Treasury to prepare a Report to the President about how he intends to go about filling the EO.

Looking at all the Executive Orders by TRUMP might be helpful. But I included at the end the Fed's apparent appearance and response to the Private Executive Order.

[​IMG]