Finally some honesty from a pro-life politician

Discussion in 'Abortion' started by Junkieturtle, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

While I think his view is reprehensible and disgusting, I have to commend this guy for being bluntly honest in a way most pro-lifer's would never let themselves be. Oklahoma Republican state representative Justin Humphrey has come out and said, essentially, that women are things(or "hosts" as he calls them).

Women are things and their purpose is to produce offspring under the supervision and with the permissions of a man. He is sponsoring a law that would require permission from the man before a woman can have an abortion. The woman would need the man's permission to regulate her own body.

The woman would need the man's permission to regulate her own body.

The woman would need the man's permission to regulate her own body.

Yes I repeated it. It bears repeating multiple times to let the pure unadulterated sexism sink in. It doesn't get much more blunt than this.

The good news is that even other Republicans in the House wouldn't vote for it to leave committee. 3 Republicans joined 1 Democrat to block it, which I see as sort of a silver lining. At least both parties can come together sometimes to govern properly.

2. FoxHastings

FoxHastings Well-Known Member

I shudder to think of the level of filth that elected this pervert........but he IS just saying what most Anti-Choicers feel, women are dirt, not good enough for the same rights as The Royal Male......