Jewish leader: "Christians are blood-sucking vampires, expel them from Israel"

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by ForumPoster, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForumPoster

ForumPoster Banned

A jewish leader, Benzi Gopstein, says that Christians are "blood-sucking vampires" who should be expelled from Israel:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/...lsion-christian-vampires-151223163251568.html

And if you don't think that Al Jazeera is a reliable source, you can find the same story in the Israeli newspaper Haaretz:

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.693132

I have the following questions for my fellow PF members:

1. What do you think about this jewish leader's statements about Christians? Are they really blood-sucking vampires? And should they be expelled from Israel?

2. What do you think about the claim that the Israeli government is complicit and is aiding and abetting anti-Christian jews like Gopstein?

As always, all opinions are welcome.

2. ForumPoster

ForumPoster Banned

When jewish leaders or the Israeli government behave this way towards Muslims, jew apologists usually say "Well, they deserve it because they're terrorists". Of course, this is nonsense, but let's assume for a moment that it's a valid argument: how do jew apologists explain away these despicable attacks against Christians? Are they also "terrorists" who deserve it?

3. dadoalex

dadoalex Well-Known Member Past Donor

I think there are extremists in all religions.

I doubt this represents the mainstream of Jewish thought.

4. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Absolutely.. Should we give these extremists a voice or ignore them?

5. ForumPoster

ForumPoster Banned

In my thread Why do so many jews hate Christians so much?, a couple of posters said the same thing, so I wrote the following post:

In this thread I've posted many quotes from mainstream and jewish newspapers about how a large amount of jews, as well as Israel's government, attack Christians: they spit on them, vandalize their graves, insult Jesus, demolish their churches, burn copies of the New Testament, urinate on pictures of Jesus, etc.

Does the opposite happen in Western countries? Do Christians often spit on jews in Europe and America – and get away with it? Do Western lawmakers/congressmen burn copies of the jews' holy books? Do Western governments demolish synagogues? Do Western comedians and actors urinate on pictures of jewish prophets, saints, holy men?

Not a single person answered my questions.

6. dadoalex

Personally I support their rights to spew their hatred.

I reserve the right to laugh and point fingers. To shout louder and longer than they can. To paint bigger signs...And so on.

7. dadoalex

Well, looking at two thousand years of all of those things and worse...I can understand from where their anger comes.

Still, I do not think this represents the mainstream of Jewish thought.

8. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Don't you think trashy people are pretty much the same regardless of their color or creed?

9. Llewellyn Moss

Llewellyn Moss Well-Known Member

The core of this lecture deals with the concepts of logos vs. anti-logos. This answers a range of questions concerning Jewish group behavior towards Christians and the rest of the world in general.

[video=youtube;obtgaZ97Kdc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc[/video]

10. DarkDaimon

DarkDaimon Well-Known Member

Some right-winged nut job wants to expel everyone of a particular religion out of there country? Hmm... sounds so familiar.

11. Grau

Grau Well-Known Member Past Donor

Re:
    Given the carnage & bloodshed caused by the US throughout the Islamic world, can you also understand where THEIR anger comes?

For Example:

“The Crime of Making Americans Aware of Their Own History”
    http://www.counterpunch.org/2011/10/04/the-crime-of-making-americans-aware-of-their-own-history/

EXCERPT "What, then, is the basis of all this? What has the United States actually been doing in the Middle East in the recent past?
    ▪ the shooting down of two Libyan planes in 1981
    ▪ the bombing of Lebanon in 1983 and 1984
    ▪ the bombing of Libya in 1986
    ▪ the bombing and sinking of an Iranian ship in 1987
    ▪ the shooting down of an Iranian passenger plane in 1988
    ▪ the shooting down of two more Libyan planes in 1989
    ▪ the massive bombing of the Iraqi people in 1991
    ▪ the continuing bombings and draconian sanctions against Iraq for the next 12 years
    ▪ the bombing of Afghanistan and Sudan in 1998
    ▪ the habitual support of Israel despite the routine devastation and torture it inflicts upon the Palestinian people
    ▪ the habitual condemnation of Palestinian resistance to this
    ▪ the abduction of “suspected terrorists” from Muslim countries, such as Malaysia, Pakistan, Lebanon and Albania, who were then taken to places like Egypt and Saudi Arabia, where they were tortured
    ▪ the large military and hi-tech presence in Islam’s holiest land, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere in the Persian Gulf region
    ▪ the support of numerous undemocratic, authoritarian Middle East governments from the Shah of Iran to Mubarak of Egypt to the Saudi royal family
    ▪ the invasion, bombing and occupation of Afghanistan, 2001 to the present, and Iraq, 2003 to the present
    ▪ the bombings and continuous firing of missiles to assassinate individuals in Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, and Libya during the period of 2006-2011
    It can’t be repeated or emphasized enough. The biggest lie of the “war on terrorism”, although weakening, is that the targets of America’s attacks have an irrational hatred of the United States and its way of life, based on religious and cultural misunderstandings and envy."CONTINUED

I, too, do not think that Gopstein's ravings are representative of Jewish thought just as I do not believe that Muslim extremists are representative of Islamic thought however Western Major Media highlights Islamic extremists while remaining mute when it comes to Jewish extremists & Jewish Terrorist Groups

ForumPoster likes this.
  12. MGB ROADSTER

MGB ROADSTER Banned

Who the FU_K is Benzi Gopstein ??
    Leader ? :roflol:
    What is this thread BUT pure nonsense.. Please

13. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

Ultra Orthodox Jews are the root of all violence in the middle east!:roflol:

14. dadoalex

Hmmm...do you know to whom you are speaking? I'm pretty sure all you did here is repeat what I've said some 2438 times.

Still, I do not believe that the extremism that leads to ISIS represents the mainstream of Islamic thought.

15. bois darc chunk

bois darc chunk Well-Known Member Past Donor

Thread closure- Rule 11

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.