Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by HereWeGoAgain, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Banned

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=0

Things are getting REALLY interesting now. Before this is over it may make Watergate look like child's play. This is looking more like the Manchurian Candidate.

News is breaking several times a day. I'm glad I have office work to do right now. It is painful to watch but historic. It could be the most significant political event since the Civil War. But this time it comes in the form of a foreign invasion from within the highest office of the land.

I saw tonight that even McConnell is on this. That's the ball game.

I predict that before this is over, Trump is going to REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE judges. :D

2. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Don't worry, I'm sure Chaffetz and Gowdy will launch a series of investigations into the matter.

[​IMG]

Nothing but partisan hacks.

3. Ericb760

Ericb760 Well-Known Member Past Donor

And the plot thickens....

4. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

The furious and desperate efforts of the elites to not only end, but ramp up the 70+ year old Cold War against the long extinct USSR and Warsaw Pact has reached the level of insanity - and millions of Democrats have joined into that insanity as instructed by the corporate propaganda MSM. They literally have millions of people believing it is a criminal offense to even talk to a Russia. They literally want 1950s Red Scare McCarthyism back, only this time by Democratic politicians and talking heads.

- - - Updated - - -

I predict that increasingly Americans will reject the warmongering Democratic Party.

5. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Banned

Now the language is that Trump Aides were in constant communication with senior Russian Officials during campaign.

6. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

If proven it will strengthen Obama's punitive economic sanction against Russia,
    but still the flow of Russian oil into Europe is vital, still nurturing Russia's economy,
    nope war is not eminent.

7. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

If this is true, then the unnamed sources should come forward and identify themselves. Then the FBI gets involved.

But more unnamed sources? LOL. Like unnamed source that claims the NSA will not completely brief trump in fear he will call up Pooty and tell him?

Trump is really a threat to some people, for there is a concerted effort to throw much against the walls, hoping to manufacture consent, with these unnamed sources. But this is how an oligarchy works. It has to protect itself, so the treason can continue.

8. cupAsoup

cupAsoup Well-Known Member

No no no no. This has nothing to do with democrats. This has to do with direct collusion of the Trump campaign with Russian intelligence. Are you such a partisan hack you cannot recognize treason?

I'm really looking forward to seeing how trump apologists explain this way.

9. yardmeat

yardmeat Well-Known Member

Never mind the warmongering Cold War nostalgia going on within Russia. Never mind the fact that their leader is and ex-KGB agent who openly mourns the passing of the Soviet Union.

10. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

And embrace the Republican appeasement party?

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously Benghazi.

11. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member Past Donor

Democrats wish to conclude by committing political suicide.

12. Robert

This has Democrat stamped all over it. Obama did the wiretaps. And of course when did Flynn first show up to be appointed?

Supposedly Trump was going to get the whipping of his life. We got told that on this forum. A lot we were told over and over he had zero chance to win.

Well, how could he collect intelligence from Russia then?
    We know Flynn talked to the Russians, but not early in the game. We know the Russians did not talk to just anybody. Kasich might have won. But at the last minute, Trump won.

Who thinks the Hillary people did not also talk to the Russians? I mean, get out of here.

13. cupAsoup

No, this has collusion with a foreign power to subvert our democratic process. You're either too partisan or too ignorant to recognize that. Which is it? I know you've been conditioned to blame all of your failures in life on the democrats, but I think you forgot what thread you were in. This is about multiple members of the trump campaign being in constant contact with russian intelligence officials. Did you think they were sharing cupcake recipes?

14. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Banned

15. Strasser

Strasser Banned

It's another fake news story from the usual fake news purveyors. These vermin will do anything to sink Trump, including committing felonies and other crimes; the Democratic Party bureaucrats infesting the Federal govt. are legion, and all are members of the criminal syndicate and will do their bidding, and as we've seen there are many GOP establishment types who will aid them. There is nothing to this fake 'scandal', which is why McCain and his ilk wouldn't allow the man to defend himself. We all knew Trump would sabotaged and harassed by the vermin from both 'Parties', so none of this hackery is going to reduce the support from those who voted for him and/or for real change, and in fact, as these vermin out themselves more and more for what they really are, scum and criminals, they are only going to lose more votes in the next two election cycles. They don't get that even if they sink Trump, the same and more people are still not going to elect scum like Hillary or Obama again, no matter how much Prozac they swallow.

These leaks are criminal, and hopefully the scum get prosecuted and these crooks on the CIA and FBI fired and prosecuted.

Robert likes this.
  16. LiveUninhibited

LiveUninhibited Well-Known Member

Trump is lucky that Congress is full of dishonorable hacks like McConnell, who will only lift his finger against another republican to the extent he has to for political expedience.

17. LiveUninhibited

LiveUninhibited Well-Known Member

Not so much wanting a war, just not wanting the president to be a Bond-esque supervillain's (Putin's) [female dog]. And not wanting Putin to restore the Soviet empire at the expense of other sovereign nations.

18. Robert

It is clear to me this is a vendetta. Done by Obama loyalists. Dennis Kucinich weighed in on this and he also believes it is an inside job and he says the intelligence community so wants war with Russia, they can't stand the idea Trump might have peace with them. We have a serious problem so far as Russia is concerned. We have tanks very close to their border. Russia sees them as a major threat.

19. Robert

Why do you divert from the topic to making me the topic? No matter what I say or think, it does not change facts. So stick to facts.

I am trying to put myself into your place, trying to comprehend you.

Suppose Trump is leaving office. And a Democrat wins the election so Trump is gone. And he or she talks to Russia once they got elected. Are you telling me you would talk the same way?

This is being done to Trump by insiders in intelligence. They want us to be hostile to Russia. Russia has not been hostile to the USA,. The mouths are anti Russia. If you check Russian news, you do not see them doing it to the USA.

Russia has reason to fear us. Obama poured in Tanks into Poland with the aim of war with Russia. Somebody put there by Obama inside intelligence wants war with Russia and is determined to hurt Trump.

[video=youtube;7j_ZfKmcnSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j_ZfKmcnSk[/video]

20. cupAsoup

It's your lack of comprehension that's maddening. See below.

You are dismissing the fact that Russia deliberately influenced our democratic process with cyber warfare. This isn't my opinion, it's a fact. A simple fact that you refuse to acknowledge. The rest of your nonsensical post is irrelevant to me because you don't seem to be able to accept that fact.

21. glloydd95

glloydd95 Well-Known Member

I am really looking forward to someone...anyone...showing evidence of wrongdoing. Just one violation of any law, anywhere.

Flynn lied under direct questioning from the VP and deserved to be fired. We still don't know that he actually broke any laws.

Who are the other campaign advisers, whom did they speak with and what were the topics of discussion.

With Hillary's email scandal, they at least had the emails and no one disputed their authenticity.

What is going on with Trump is make believe until someone can produce actual information.

22. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Here is how awful it is. Bigly.

[​IMG]

23. truth and justice

truth and justice Well-Known Member

Your group were also saying that the news story that Flynn lied to Pence was fake and the story that Trump knew weeks ago that Flynn lied was also fake - how did those fake stories turn out?

24. Robert

Well, your side wants to provoke Russia. Your side approves the Obama M1-A2 tanks setting now in Poland. Good way to wage war is to first pour in military.

There is this insane idea it is good to have Russia as our enemy. We poked our nose into things that are none of our business such as over Crimea.

Nobody has proven nor even claim that Russia changed the election outcome.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38592448

US tanks and troops in Poland a threat, Russia says

25. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

I bet they did not ask for the contact details of Natalia Poklonskaya,;)
    but the orchestrator who cuddles her.
    What would be the motive behind the discrete communication mostly during the campaign period? by which time wikileaks also on the onslaught to weaken the candidacy of Hillary. The act if proven to undermine sovereignty is treason and could be absolutely used as basis for impeachment.

I could sense that trump now is into risky periods and should make himself useful with the GOP's aspirations and demands otherwise they will replace him with Pence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.