+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Russia tells White House it will not return Crimea to Ukraine !

That's always been their methods of operation.

2. Default

Originally Posted by monkrules
    Are you saying this is just a "pretend" lover's spat between good old Vlad and his White House Lap Dog?

Quote Originally Posted by FreshAir View Post
    no, I am saying it's a act..... smoke and mirrors
    I was trying to say the same thing, in a humorous way. Or, maybe it didn't turn out very humorous. Lol...
    Last edited by monkrules; Feb 16 2017 at 11:24 PM.
    A guy walked into a bar and said...ouch...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
    Your video shows the laughter of a mentally ill person. This means that my comment may laugh just idiots?

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of illusions View Post
    Your video shows the laughter of a mentally ill person. This means that my comment may laugh just idiots?
    Depends on whether or not you can find translation software worth more than two rubles...
    Creationist: I believe THE LORD made me in one day.
    Me: Yep. Looks like He rushed it...

"Isnít it interesting how fascists always steal the word freedom?"
    ---Stieg Larsson, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
    Depends on whether or not you can find translation software worth more than two rubles...
    Really you can not afford to buy software worth more than two rubles? ... But you do not worry. - Poverty is no sin.

Do you think software from Google - poor quality for the poor?..... Well Well ... Maybe you're right .... I'll try the software from Yandex.

6. Default

Ukraine can say a goodbye to Crimea because the country do not deserve to keep it, is not ready to take it back. Crimea might be returned to Ukraine only after WWIII but The West won't go for it as Western politicians showed that Ukraine is only a pawn in their anti-Russian games, and they support Ukraine not because of their democratic values or whims, they just want to spite Russia, they won't fall for this ruse - a war with Russia because they know they can't defeat Russia, Russia will likely be a winner in this war and the winner takes it all as ABBA used to sing... Concerning what Zakharova said...she is just a rupor of Kremlin, nothing else she could say. She or her face, by the way, looks like she should slow her roll on the partying, lol.

uk england

Ukraine and Crimea are in Russia's back yard, and I have every confidence Putin will sort it. So let's just poke out shall we, because for one thing we don't really know what's going on there other than believe any urban myths which is going around, and for the other, it's Russia's problem and none of our effing business.
    ĎMake the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe ití Never have truer words been spoken.

The EU has failed as an entity. It has undermined democracy, it has wrecked prosperity, and above all it is currently engaged in destroying the very cultures of its individual members.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandal View Post
    That's how Russia's tactics work - mess with Ukraine (and other neighbors) very covertly, then scream about anti-Russian policies and attitudes when they respond.
    Aha. Russia so thinly works that anybody has no proofs. I am proud of Russia!

The western media rolled down, in my opinion, to the historical minimum now. There are no proofs, one accusations. And hundreds of millions washed-out brains. Still Goebbels said that than bald lie, more willingly people believe those in it. Here the western media reached such level now that Goebbels would envy them.
    ... to understand recursion, you must understand recursion ...

Quote Originally Posted by Skypiercer View Post
    Western politicians showed that Ukraine is only a pawn in their anti-Russian games, and they support Ukraine not because of their democratic values or whims, they just want to spite Russia
    Everything is even simpler. If the West has really been interested in what it loudly declares, it would begin opposition with Saudi Arabia. Or, as a last resort, with North Korea. But isn't present, Saudi Arabia where execute homosexuals and kill the women who have taken the wheel is an ally. And tiny North Korea which builds nuclear weapon and rockets is worthy only sanctions.

But Russia which adheres practically to the same values, as the West — the enemy No 1. And you know, for example, that in Russia from the moment of the collapse of the USSR there is no capital punishment against criminals. So who is more humane, Russia without capital punishment or democratically the USA where criminals are executed... aha, as well as in Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Skypiercer View Post
    Russia will likely be a winner in this war
    Well, in nuclear war all parties will be losers. In Russia, just, now many are concerned by low literacy of the American politicians — and suddenly they will decide that I will be able to win nuclear war? It would be very sad for all civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by cerberus View Post
    Ukraine and Crimea are in Russia's back yard
    Russia even in these conditions has no anything against independence of Ukraine. Only therefore it is still not occupied. If Russia has wanted to take Ukraine, it would be made in 2014. And especially, Donbass would be as a part of Russia for a long time. It is very simple touchstone. You well understand Russia if you know why Russia has agreed with annexation of the Crimea and hasn't agreed with accession of Donbass (which wants it long ago). But the one who doesn't understand this difference, doesn't understand anything.

Therefore when someone, for example, shouts of occupation by Russia of Donbass, it shows these full misunderstanding and ignorance of a political position of Russia.

11. Likes cerberus liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast